Place of birth: Titograd, SFR Yugoslavia
    Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
    Playing position: Forward

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Not the player I want in this Inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Why not ?

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    I just worry about his injuries. I would prefer more of a natural athlete to play next to Icardi, but he's class, not as good as some rate him but very good. The injuries are really a worry though.

5. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

/Jinxthread
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Ok, but if he keep from injures may be one of the best in Italy

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    great job opening the thread now he surely won't come, rejoice for Osvaldo or Pato

we're fucked!

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Pato isn't wrong choice, but i hope for Jova.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    Why not ?
    because we have been linked to him for the past 3-5 summers and nothing ever happens !!!
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

WHY U OPEN THREAD

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I just worry about his injuries. I would prefer more of a natural athlete to play next to Icardi, but he's class, not as good as some rate him but very good. The injuries are really a worry though.
    Natural athlete...

Like Behrami?? I don't think even Mazzarri has thought of that yet, you are one step ahead.

Sent from my Apple Lisa using Tapatalk
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    Why not ?
    1. injury prone
    2. could cost too much for us (probably)
    3. haven't had a hit season since 2010, why should he have a really good season now at Inter?

This is the only time I'd prefer Lamela coming here instead. If I have to choose (Lamela is a problem for me because he does cost around 20mil). We clearly can't get Di Maria or Sanchez (who is already in Arsenal), but I'd rather get one of the incosistent duo of Gaitan or Nani.

He is a good player, but good is not enough for me, no AMC means we have to have a real menace in the SS/winger position, not somebody who will be injured so much that even Alvarez will play more than him. Jovetić is pretty much in the same vein as Kovačić, just older. Flashy and good on the ball, but not as useful and decisive as needed.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

14. Thanks (1): TheNetworkZ

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

16. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    bla bla bla...you would all be fapping if he arrived because you know it would be a semi-miracle and no we can't really do better than Jojo...we can only get worse

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Keep fapping to semi-good/great players, be content with that and Inter will never be a big club again. I'd have nothing against Jovetić if he really did come in 2009 or 2010, and he was our first choice on the bench, making the Alvarez deal never happen. That be great, he is a better player than him for sure. But with all these italian clubs around us building their teams, do you really think a Jovetić will make us so much better right now?

Especially with this defensivly minded coach who likes to grind draws and narrow wins because that's the only thing he ever learned to do. I can't wait for another unexciting Inter next season, with Jovetić or not. Because that is going to happen. We are putting more effort into building a strong backline without even looking for new creative players.

On the other hand, ofc, we need new players, since some proved year after year that they are not top team material *cough* Ricky *cough*, but I would like right now is a player that is more like Van Persie or Robben, not something in between like Jovetić. I have my fair share of doubts why Jovetić wouldn't do good right now.

Fav. Player
    GIUSEPPE MEAZZA

Nigeria

What? interistas don't want jovetic here, simply ridiculous. When did we turn to chelsea,madrid and psg.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    "Is your name baaaaart"?

LMAO!
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

21. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    , but I would like right now is a player that is more like Van Persie or Robben, not something in between like Jovetić.
    Yeah, players of that quality practically grow on trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by youth projector View Post
    What? interistas don't want jovetic here, simply ridiculous. When did we turn to chelsea,madrid and psg.
    Oh please. Has he even grown as a player in the last 4 years? I really don't see what majority of this forum sees in him.

Maybe if he was a cheap player, than sure.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They see this:

I don't know what people can't see in him, do people here even watch Serie A?

I mean talent wise and functionality wise, he is more than welcomed by me. He is a complete striker with ability to create and hold up play. He is versatile, and can play on the LW and AM, spent an entire season with Viola in 09/10 playing there. He can score goals, and has been scoring over 10 goals continuously with Viola. I mean, this guy here is Serie A proven, what can't people see in him?

If we're playing the game of who would be better, then of course there will be players that can be purchased with less risks involved.

Keep dreaming on a Robben and Van Persie, but I can tell you it won't be happening soon.
    Wallace

25. Thanks (5): Fitzy, Kakaroto, Provenzano, Shaun, Wings