View Poll Results: Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munchen

    13 54.17%
  • Borussia Dormund

    7 29.17%
  • Bayer Leverkusen

    0 0%
  • Schalke 04

    1 4.17%
  • Other

    3 12.50%
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 298

Thread: German Bundesliga 2014/2015

  1. #1
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,183 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter

    German Bundesliga 2014/2015

    Figured this needs to be opened.



    Teams returning from last season:
    Spoiler: Teams 


    Promoted teams from 2. Bundesliga:
    1. 1. FC Köln (Champions)
    2. SC Panderborn 07 (Runner up)

    Relegated to 2. Bundesliga:
    1. FC Nürnberg
    Eintracht Braunschweig

    Manager Changes:
    Eintracht Frankfurt - Thomas Schaaf (replacing Armin Veh)
    1. FSV Mainz - Kasper Hjulmand (replacing Thomas Tuchel)
    Bayer Leverkusen - Roger Schmidt (replacing Sascha Lewandowski)
    VfB Stuttgart - Armin Veh (replacing Huub Stevens)


  2. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

  3. #2
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    bayernwinslol

  4. #3

    Join Date
    10 May 11
    Posts
    407
    Thanked
    1,136 times

    Poland

    Lewandowski in new team


  5. Thanks (3): Dylan, Fitzy, wera

  6. #4
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    12,075
    Thanked
    9,265 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by figer View Post
    Lewandowski in new team

    How's he doing for Poland ?
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  7. #5

    Join Date
    10 May 11
    Posts
    407
    Thanked
    1,136 times

    Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    How's he doing for Poland ?
    Last match?



  8. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Pajo

  9. #6
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,233 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    The German league is by far the most boring of the "big 4."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  10. #7
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,631
    Thanked
    15,244 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    The only boring thing is that in the last two years we knew who was going to win it from the start. Otherwise a better league to watch than the Italian one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  11. #8
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,233 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The only boring thing is that in the last two years we knew who was going to win it from the start. .
    This is exactly why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  12. #9
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,631
    Thanked
    15,244 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    But with exciting matches left and right with attacking play and cool, young players is surely better to watch than the snoozefest of Serie A? At least to me it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  13. #10
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    5,976
    Thanked
    5,095 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    But have we also not known who would win Serie A the past few years?
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  14. Thanks (1): Dylan

  15. #11
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    12,075
    Thanked
    9,265 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    But with exciting matches left and right with attacking play and cool, young players is surely better to watch than the snoozefest of Serie A? At least to me it is.
    Lmao most Bundesliga goals are scored from individual errors and set pieces. You obviously haven't seen how bad some of the bottom sides are.

    I followed some Albanian players in the bottom table teams, and it was painful to watch.

    Serie A bottom/midtable >>>>>> Bliga. It's only the top 2 teams that are better really.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  16. Thanks (1): wicked wizard

  17. #12
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,631
    Thanked
    15,244 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Lmao most Bundesliga goals are scored from individual errors and set pieces. You obviously haven't seen how bad some of the bottom sides are.

    I followed some Albanian players in the bottom table teams, and it was painful to watch.

    Serie A bottom/midtable >>>>>> Bliga. It's only the top 2 teams that are better really.
    And it's still more fun to watch than Serie A. What is your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  18. Thanks (1): Pajo

  19. #13
    wicked wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanked
    892 times
    Fav. Player
    recoba

    UK

    Lmao they show german football over here now its fucking horrendous.

  20. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

  21. #14
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,063
    Thanked
    6,479 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Lmao most Bundesliga goals are scored from individual errors and set pieces. You obviously haven't seen how bad some of the bottom sides are.

    I followed some Albanian players in the bottom table teams, and it was painful to watch.

    Serie A bottom/midtable >>>>>> Bliga. It's only the top 2 teams that are better really.
    Serie A bottom teams and midtable teams are overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  22. Thanks (1): Dylan

  23. #15
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Serie A bottom teams and midtable teams are overrated.
    Just like people are claiming that Serie A bottom teams are better than EPL bottom teams.

    I really don't see why.

  24. Thanks (1): monster09

  25. #16
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,063
    Thanked
    6,479 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Just like people are claiming that Serie A bottom teams are better than EPL bottom teams.

    I really don't see why.
    Because they can't and don't play against each other, so it's easy to continue the nonsense which can't be proved wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  26. Thanks (1): wera

  27. #17
    wicked wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanked
    892 times
    Fav. Player
    recoba

    UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Just like people are claiming that Serie A bottom teams are better than EPL bottom teams.

    I really don't see why.
    Because some of the pkayers ( English ) ones are dogshit. I play footy with some of them and the only diffrence is that they are super fit.

  28. Thanks (1): wera

  29. #18
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,063
    Thanked
    6,479 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  30. Thanks (1): wera

  31. #19
    wicked wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanked
    892 times
    Fav. Player
    recoba

    UK

    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Serie A bottom teams and midtable teams are overrated.
    I would put good money on bottom serie a teams whiping Epl ones.

  32. #20
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •