Thread: Podcasts

14,207 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Most Diverse Poster

There are two different threads about podcasts, but those are too specific, so I thought about making a thread about all podcasts in general. Obviously, I'll only post english ones. Please post which podcasts you listen to and what are they about. - James Richardson Podcast - Football Podcasts

I really like the YogPod, Lewis and Simon aka Xephos and Honeydew are known for their videos of WoW, Minecraft and some other games too (you have to see this!!! and, like I said, they also make this YogPod podcast that is fucking hilarious. They just talk about random stuff and they go too far many many times. Many podcasters don't have the balls like these two, seriously.

#37, Interview with Hodor, check this one first if you don't trust me, and when you check the first 36 ones, go listen to this again =)

3,534 times
    Fav. Player

Federated States of Micronesia

10 Forum Supporter
    There's a good Game of Thrones / ASOIAF Podcast that I was listening to recently. It's pretty awesome, let me try and find it again.

3. Thanks (1): wera

3,540 times
    Fav. Player

I've been listening to this for the past month or so when I go to sleep, especially "true crime tuesdays"

5. Thanks (1): wera