Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: So I have been gone since September 2011

  1. #1
    BlueBacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanked
    74 times
    Fav. Player
    Pirlo

    United States

    So I have been gone since September 2011

    Hello everyone (those who remember me and care to do so, and those of you who are new).

    It has been a while. I am not even sure whether any of you recall me. Much has happened since I last set my meager feet upon the annals of this mighty abode. Actually quite alot. Besides having enjoyed the victorious German adding their fourth star in the most recent world cup, I graduated from law school, passed the Bar examination and am a fully licensed attorney who is permitted to practice law in his home state of California.

    I underwent tumultuous periods and also many happy ones as well. It is very hard to summarize or provide a brief synopsis of what has transpired during this time gap. I wish I could be more precise as to why I fell out of order from here. Just cannot find the right words, or even the courage to do so.

    I guess you fall in and out, and have to find a way to make the most of your decision to try yet again. I am just very excited for the upcoming season and now that I have some more time after having endured three years of grueling studying bovine and trivial books, I want to engage mysef in this community again. Though from a more reflective place.

    So, just thought I make a dramatic event from my "return" and hope to hear from a few familiar and newer faces.

    Ich bin muede.


  2. #2
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    18,072
    Thanked
    15,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Sup? You also couldn't chosen a better three years to commit yourself to studies. Welcome back, congrats on your graduation and enjoy your stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  3. Thanks (3): Devious, Fapuccino, Guney

  4. #3
    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Sep 11
    Posts
    5,108
    Thanked
    7,385 times
    Fav. Player
    #sadicardi

    Hungary

    28 Forum Supporter
    Finally, some proper english *grammarnazionale*

  5. Thanks (2): Devious, Guney

  6. #4
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    7,046
    Thanked
    4,955 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    Where in California are you from/live.

  7. Thanks (1): Guney

  8. #5
    Lionheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Sep 10
    Posts
    7,329
    Thanked
    6,956 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

    Europe

    75 Forum Supporter
    Welcome back A lot has happened since 2011 tbh. Lots of ups & downs like yo'self, but I'm more than happy to let you know that we now have a boss coach

    He boss, like dis
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

  9. Thanks (4): Bergpavian, Devious, Guney, Wallace

  10. #6
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    2,868
    Thanked
    4,071 times
    Fav. Player
    fuck em all

    Serbia

    3
    and we have boss member ... im bossing here so if you need something just ask me

    also you should know that every thread is thank thread, so you can hit damn thank button right now and become thank coalition member

  11. Thanks (2): Devious, Guney

  12. #7
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,317
    Thanked
    14,017 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus View Post
    Hello everyone (those who remember me and care to do so, and those of you who are new).

    It has been a while. I am not even sure whether any of you recall me. Much has happened since I last set my meager feet upon the annals of this mighty abode. Actually quite alot. Besides having enjoyed the victorious German adding their fourth star in the most recent world cup, I graduated from law school, passed the Bar examination and am a fully licensed attorney who is permitted to practice law in his home state of California.

    I underwent tumultuous periods and also many happy ones as well. It is very hard to summarize or provide a brief synopsis of what has transpired during this time gap. I wish I could be more precise as to why I fell out of order from here. Just cannot find the right words, or even the courage to do so.

    I guess you fall in and out, and have to find a way to make the most of your decision to try yet again. I am just very excited for the upcoming season and now that I have some more time after having endured three years of grueling studying bovine and trivial books, I want to engage mysef in this community again. Though from a more reflective place.

    So, just thought I make a dramatic event from my "return" and hope to hear from a few familiar and newer faces.


    yoo does a bitch have a legal right to sue her pimp for a "soft" backhand bitch slap


    welcome back man
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.


  13. #8
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,351
    Thanked
    5,353 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    yoo does a bitch have a legal right to sue her pimp for a "soft" backhand bitch slap


    welcome back man
    FIF, where the philosophical questions are asked.

  14. Thanks (5): Devious, Dylan, Fapuccino, Guney, wera

  15. #9
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    34,993
    Thanked
    42,709 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    don't remember you sorry...but welcome back mr. lawyer

    you can bail me out after I assault WM with a cactus
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  16. Thanks (2): Devious, Fapuccino

  17. #10
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    18,072
    Thanked
    15,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Mazzarri gonna win hearts this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  18. #11
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,662
    Thanked
    11,109 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    So did you actually follow anything on Inter while you were away?

    Or do you still think our coach is Assperini and our main striker is Samuel Eto'o.
    Wallace

  19. Thanks (1): Devious

  20. #12
    Guney's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Mar 13
    Posts
    2,076
    Thanked
    3,157 times
    Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

    Netherlands

    98
    Welcome back kind sir. Things have changed since you left. FIF started something Inter never could: A team mixed with young talents & old prodigies. We also have Asado clans here just like Inter, but not with Argentinians but with Aussies and Balkans. And yes Rasha runs this shit nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    A potential Kovacic sale would completely undo the positive in signing Kondogbia.












    LA GRANDE FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    -------------Handoyo#1
    -----fifi#23--------Dylan#25------JJM#5
    Rasha#2------------------------Pajo#55
    ----browha#88--Devious#19--Guney#10
    DomesticatedPimp#9-Verathia#8

    bench: HugoBoss#14,ElDuccio#35,Y&h#11,Wallace#18,militosc ores#22
    ,Lionfap#7,Alan#17,Shaun#16,Fitzy#33,I4E#4,KevinB# 20,Nyall#13,Sokrates#6,#21Uni,crzd#77
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Guney for president
    so when is this youth project starting




    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Was just kidding mate. Inter will teach you to take a black dick in the butt and not moaning much, well, maybe alittle bit, but not so much.

    I mean you`ll grow tougher, smarter, gayer, troller and more stubborn.

    Welcome to the Inter world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    Congrats, you get a drunk post from me (yay autocorrect))
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...45#post1191245

  21. Thanks (2): Rasha, wera

  22. #13
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    18,072
    Thanked
    15,641 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Just shows how Inter needs more Balkan and Australian players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  23. Thanks (2): Guney, Rasha

  24. #14

    Join Date
    30 Aug 10
    Posts
    2,240
    Thanked
    561 times

    United States

    Welcome back..... I don't recall you but can say that about others on here. many changes at Inter more downs than ups...... but it's going to change.

  25. #15
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,339
    Thanked
    1,168 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Welcome back, hopefully you can answer me a question with all the lawyer knowledge you now possess. How can we put Jonathans picture next to the word God in all dictionaries?

  26. #16
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,948
    Thanked
    5,403 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome back. I somewhat remember you from back in the day. Congrats on becoming a lawyer.


  27. Thanks (1): Devious

  28. #17
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Ah BB....

    Bring back Hamed with you?

    10 thanks for anyone who can remember BB's first username...

    If more of these old bosses come back...


  29. #18
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,781
    Thanked
    5,904 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    German_Interista if I'm not wrong

    Not too sure

  30. #19
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    German_Interista if I'm not wrong

    Not too sure
    What kind of father are you?

    Guess again...think back to early days, Frisko, Hamed, Timmy...


  31. #20
    Uncommon's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 11
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanked
    3,016 times
    Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

    Estonia

    92
    Facade19.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •