Thread: Inter/Italy fans in Norway?

Inter/Italy fans in Norway?

Hi, I was wondering whether there are any Inter and Italy fans in this forum from Oslo? Will be travelling to Oslo 1st week of September (I am from Bangladesh!), would love to meet up. Also, I wanted to see the Norway vs Italy Euro qualifiying match on Sept 9th, does anyone know how I can get tickets? I will be arriving in Oslo on 3st August, will tickets be sold out by then?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Who one earth would wana visit the scandinavian countries? the most boring countries in the world.

Shit doesnt happen

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Who one earth would wana visit the scandinavian countries? the most boring countries in the world.
    Yeah because Copenhagen is so fucking boring...

Since 2007 the Monocle has published an annual list of livable cities and Copenhagen has been ranked 1st in 2008, 2013 and again here in 2014. Between 2008 and 2013, Copenhagen was solidly placed as number three on the list by the renowned lifestyle magazine. http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copen...ms-title-again

The Roskilde Festival (Europes next largest) with more than 130.000 attendances, Distortion: the three-day streetparty in Copenhagen, Tivoli, Scandinavia Reggae Festival, Bakken (The world's oldest operating amusement park), Christiania, well known Danish art, beers, NOMA (Ranked the best restaurant in the world in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014) ect. All of them are so fucking boring to experience.

Roskilde Festival

Distortion

Our fellow Scandinavian countries are as wonderful aswell.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Always wanna do a road trip on Norway/Denmark/Sweden/Finland. When's the best time to visit?

I'm also a huge LEGO dork, have you ever been to the Lego HQ in Billund?

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Around summertime in july-august-september is far the best time to do it. The summers are really different from year to year. Last summer we had 4-5 weeks in a row with 30+ degrees and other years it is mostly around 22-23 with rain. The rest of the year is it typical Northern European weather with rain and clouds.

I have been to Legoland in Billund once when I was a kid but I don't remember much unfortunately. Denmark is mainly about Copenhagen because of the small size of the country where Sweden and especially Norway is much more about experience the nature. We are in Denmark flooded with Germans in the summer period because we have in contrast to them a lot of beaches and holiday homes but otherwise is the country not that overcrowded with tourists like most places in Southern Europe.

One negative thing about the Scandinavian countries are the high tax levels and the fact that we are always on top of the lists when it comes to how expensive it is to live. Norway is not included in this list because they are not a part of the European Union but they are normally on top of those lists. http://politiken.dk/newsinenglish/EC...ve-eu-country/

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Greetings from Norway!

Buying things in Norway is expensive.. love travelling abroads tho. There is a fansite in Norway for Inter, but people ain't to active on the website.

Big matches like Norway vs Italy / Spain / England etc.. usually get's sold out - Should be bought online tbh.