Thread: Baldini?

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF

Baldini?

After he quit Roma....i'v heard rumours that he is about to join Inter...i would love to...and finaly kick oriali and branca out....i mean it..OUTTTT...OR OUR TEAM

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, I was surprised to hear that. Someone mentioned that he always hated Northern clubs, but I guess that was mainly directly at Moggi.

I don't know him that closely. What are some examples of his good moves? Bad moves?

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    hamed..i think we talked about him..remeber?...he brough in chivu,dacourt,de rossi,samuel...mancini....

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yes, it was you who told me that his hatred was mainly directed towards Juve.

I almost impressed by the players that Roma bring, starting from Emerson to Cassano to Chivu. They rarely seem to do howlers like us, so I guess it's Baldini who is largely reposnible for that.

Actually, I remember watching an interview with Mido in arabic. It was during his tough period at Rome, and he was asked about Baldini. I thought he'd bash him or something, since he wasn't given the chance and the interview was in arabic, but he said that Baldini is like a father to him!

Not really sure what to make of that, but I guess he has a positive approach in dealing with players.

Just like our CD situation, I say any defender is better than Materazzi. I say the same for our transfer board, anybody can be better than Oriali and Branca.

Maybe the change that we need isn't in players/coach/owner, maybe it's our transfer board

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    that's right hamed...even stupid messina or livorno managers are better than branca...i mean think about it...branca was a regular striker who never really got big...why the hell did inter bring hm?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Because he was free

But really, I don't really get it. All the top teams have old guys that have been in Serie A for decades, while we bring in rookies that are learning the trade in our expense.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    i guess moratti is very good...beeing rich doesnt make u smartlol

Jimmy
    Baldini has numerous of times lashed out on the big three Northern Italian teams (Milan, Juventus AND Inter). He has accused us of corruption and God knows what else. The reason for why he resigned from Roma, was that Roma's Miss Sensi wanted to start allies with the Northern teams, which Baldini simply wouldn't stand for.

Yeah, I really want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Baldini has numerous of times lashed out on the big three Northern Italian teams (Milan, Juventus AND Inter). He has accused us of corruption and God knows what else. The reason for why he resigned from Roma, was that Roma's Miss Sensi wanted to start allies with the Northern teams, which Baldini simply wouldn't stand for.

Yeah, I really want him.
    Surely he said with Juve and Milan

coz Moratti have a good Relationship with Sinsi

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I remember the jibes Sensi took at Moratti for the Batistuta deal. He was bragging how he fooled us into picking up half his wage.

Oh no! I remembered the Batistuta deal

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    beacouse sensi doesnt have a sense of respect..moratti would never go like that at media at make fun of any other owner. that's just telling u how roma is build...see totti, casano...and mosy of all how capello left them...i personaly would like to have franco baldini as our transfer man

Jimmy
    But where's the self-respect to appoint a person who has numerous of times expressed the hatred for us Northen teams? We won't progress at all by completely making us even more of a joke.

I'll never understand why people think it's okay to get players and staff who simply has humiliated this club.

Baldini has insulted us. So unless out of the blue he decides to make a public apology to us he can go screw himself in Rome!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Did he insult us specifically, or just the northerns in general? Heck, I hate all the other northern clubs (Milan, Juve) so I will understand his accusations.

If he insulted us specifically, then unless he apologizes, then he can stay in Rome or wherever he is.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    i didnt know he isnutlted us??...does anyone have any interview where he said something?...

Fav. Player

Canada

who gives a sh*t wat he said, if he can do better for the club then by all means lets get him
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Are you serious?

You would gladly take someone who insults a club because he would bring (possibly) better results?

And then some ask why Inter is going in the wrong direction...

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaImperatore
    who gives a sh*t wat he said, if he can do better for the club then by all means lets get him
    It's like even if, in a hypothetical world, Frisko is able to outwit the George Soros or Bill Gates of the world, Juventus should never hire him as their Chairman. Frisko's hatred will surely blind his judgment for the club.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Frisko's hatred will surely blind his judgment for the club.
    As if Frisko's shows good judgement even when in love with Inter.

Seriously emotions should be set aside many times in such positions to get the best results...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I'm yet to see a proof that Baldini insulted us by name.

We can't go on with Branca and Oriali. All the top teams have old, mature guys who have been a while in the business and know the trade well.

We just have two relatively young guys who have no vast experience in the transfer market. Get us Baldini please, we can't by always outwitt in the transfer market.