Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calcio Mercato - Latest Updates

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Calcio Mercato - Latest Updates

I thought this deserved its own thread. I will update the latest transfer activity among the top 8 clubs in Serie A (Inter and our main competitors). If I miss anything out, please post it here and I will update this table regularly.

Deadline day Updates: Cristante to Benfica!, Biabiany to Milan, Kurtic to Fiorentina, Rabiot to Roma, Micah Richards to Viola, van Ginkel to Milan, Cerci to Atletico, Silvestre loaned to Sampdoria, Badelj to Fiorrentina, Pandev & Dzemaili to Galatasaray, Holebas to Roma, Torres to Milan, Cambiasso to Leicester, Del Piero to Delhi, Roncaglia to Genoa, Alvarez to Sunderland, Roma loan out Romagnoli & Sanabria, David Lopez to Napoli.

Transfers rumours in blue
    l = Loan
    c = Co-Own
    lr = loan return
    fo = full ownership
    [] = Coach change
    *only key youth transfers are mentioned

INTER
    IN: Medel, Osvaldo (l), M'Vila, Vidic, Silvestre (lr), Icardi (fo), Dodo (l), Berni, Krhin (fo), Obi, Borini, Baselli, Shaqiri, Lavezzi, Rolando
    OUT: Silvestre (l)*, Alvarez (l)*, Schelotto (l), Botta (l), Laxalt (l), Taider (l), Zanetti, Milito, Cambiasso, Samuel, Castellazzi, Mariga, Wallace (lr), Rolando (lr), Belfodil, Duncan (l), Guarin, Campagnaro

MILAN
    IN: Biabiany*, van Ginkel (l), Torres (l), Lopez, Armero (l), [Inzaghi], Menez, Agazzi, Alex, Poli (fo), Albertazzi (fo), Rami, Niang (lr), Biabiany, Lestienne, Taarabt
    OUT: Cristante*, Zaccardo*, Didac Vila (l), Balotelli, Constant, Robinho, [Seedorf], Silvestre (lr), Nocerino (l), Kaka, Matri (l), Birsa (l), Emanuelson, Taabart (lr),De Jong, Rami, Essien, Abbiatti

JUVENTUS
    IN: Romulo, Djalo, Pereyra, Evra, Morata, Rosseti, Moreno, [Allegri], Pastuato (fo), Coman, Marrone (fo), Motta (lr), De Ceglie (lr), Falcao, Shakiri, Luisao, Abbiatti, Guarin, Lavezzi
    OUT: Sorensen (l), Isla (l), Quagliarella, [Conte], Vucinic, Osvaldo (lr), Peluso, Vidal, Giovinco, Llorente

ROMA
    IN: Rabiot*, Holebas*, Manolas, Basa*, Astori (l), Iturbe, Keita, Ucan, Cole, Emanuelson, Paredes (l), Nainggolan (fo), Sanabria, Borriello (lr), Yanga-Mbiwa, Darmian, Santon, Vertonghen, Shaqiri
    OUT: Romagnoli (l)*, Sanabria (l)*, Benatia, Jose Angel, Taddei, Dodo (l), Marquinho (l), D’Alessandro, Viviani (l), Destro, Ljajic, Borriello

LAZIO
    IN: Gentiletti, De Vrij, Muns, Basta (l), Djordjevic, Parolo, Candreva (fo), Cameron, Mendes, Giovinco
    OUT: Minala (l), Biava, Dias, Kakuta, Postiga, Onazi, Cavanda

NAPOLI
    IN: David Lopez, De Guzman, Michu, Koulibaly, Gargano (lr), Donadel (lr), Andujar (lr), Lucas, Arbeloa
    OUT: Pandev*, Dzemaili*, Vargas (l), Fernandez, Behrami, Gamberini, Reina (lr), Reveillere, Zapata

FIORENTINA
    IN: Kurtic*, Micah Richards*, Badelj, Marin (l), Basanta, Tatarusanu, Octavio (l), El Hamdaoui (lr), Babacar (fo), Yakovenko (lr), Bernardeschi (fo), Brillante, Marcos Alonso, Bonaventura
    OUT: Roncaglia (l)*, Gustavo (l), Ambrosini, Diakite, Matri, Romulo, Cassani, Acosty (l), Savic

UDINESE
    IN: Evangelista, Kone, Hallberg, Piris (l), Aguirre, Guilherme, Bochniewicz, Riera (lr), Allan (fo), Faraoni (lr), Jaadi, [Stramaccioni], Thereau
    OUT: Zielinski(l), N. López (l), Benussi, Pereyra, Armero (l), Edenílson, [Guidolin], Torje (l), Basta, Maicosuel , Lazzarri, Scuffet (l), Merkel (l), Badu

*Not yet confirmed
    Last edited by Bluenine; 01 Sep 14 at 15:15.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

babakar in albanian means fatherdick
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Fiorentina => Khedira

if that happens, I will bet 100 eu on Fiorentina being in the top2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Fiorentina => Khedira

if that happens, I will bet 100 eu on Fiorentina being in the top2
    Khedira or not, we're still gonna finish below Fiorentina. That would be a coup for them though. Especially with Fernando and Marin in their squad.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

khedira never gonna happen, how are they gonna pay his wages? there is no way.

6. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

exactly. And also his worth is still 40 mil. Even if they made a swap for Cuadrado (lel), they still couldn't afford his wages. That's why Wenger bought Chambers and not Khedira.
    Last edited by wera; 19 Aug 14 at 04:26.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (1): Doffy

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

This is his last year in contract, so his asking price is around 10 million minimum or so if I'm not mistaken. Also, Gomez has his wage now, and Fiorentina offered what he's making at Madrid now.

However, I'd doubt he'd move to a non-CL club.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

minimum for what? one of his legs?

nobody will get Khedira for 10 mil or even 20 mil. Real will not let that happen

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

They have no choice.... No one is going to pay his full value when they can get him next year for free.

Player's contract values always significantly decrease in their last year.

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Yedlin joined Tottenham.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Rumor of Depay to Juventus. 12 mil.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Pandev to Milan

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Updated above.

- Vargas & Fernandez out of Napoli confirmed.
    - New rumours of Balotelli to Liverpool and Depay to Juve.
    - Fellaini's move to Napoli in doubt.

When will we see some movement in the Inter OUT update?! Just 10 days left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    minimum for what? one of his legs?

nobody will get Khedira for 10 mil or even 20 mil. Real will not let that happen
    I don't think Khedira is in Ancelotti's plans anymore. Real are known to give huge discounts on players who they find surplus, specially if they are on the last year of contract.

That said, I think Arsenal is a more likely destination than Fiorentina. I am not sure why Wenger is waiting, they need a player like that so badly.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ozil wasn't in Ancelotti's plans either, and he was sold to Arsenal for big bucks. The only difference now is that Khedira has his last year of the contract. My guess is that nobody will want Khedira for the money they want and they will not be able to sell him at all, letting him go on a free to either Bayern or Arsenal the next year.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    This is a pretty awesome thread! blue! Hope you can keep it updated haha

18. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Slovenia

Apparently Balotelli to Liverpool is done deal for £16, Mario confirmed this is his last day in Milano

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Wow, now that Balotelli is probably leaving to Liverpool: Is there one international known player coming in the Serie A?

Beside Vidic, Lopez, Cole and Marin?

Sad to say but in the moment players like Pirlo, Totti and Buffon retire and Jubentus sells Vidal and Pogba Serie A is definitely dead. The only "real stars" left would be Gomez, De Rossi and Tevez.

21. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    samuel etoo

Australia

Breaking news: New lowest point on earth discovered by scientists.*

Scientists from Institute of Fuck if I know have confirmed that the Challenger Deep in Mariana Trench is no longer the lowest point on earth.
    New lowest point is located in Milan, Italy.*
    The low point has been discovered just this morning under the headquarters of world famous Italian football club AC Milan in Via Aldo Rossi, Milan in Italy. More specifically, right under the office of AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani.*
    Initial surveys suggest that the hole goes down more than 53215 gazillion meters into the earth's core.*
    New evidence suggests that the hole is man made and is still growing deeper into the earth by the minute.*
    The hole is thought to have started in 2009, triggered by the sale of Riccardo Kaka to Real Madrid.*
    The hole was then deepened by sales of players like Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimović, but what really made it grow was purchases of players like Alessandro Matri, Michael Essien, Christian Zaccardo, the list goes on and on.*
    Renewal of contracts to players like Daniele Bonera, Robinho and Suley Muntari were also a contributing factor.*
    Now, at the eve of selling star striker and most marketable player Mario Balotelli to Liverpool for the insulting price of 20 million euros, the depression is at it's lowest point ever.*
    There is no evidence to suggest that it will stop anytime soon.*
    As it continues to bore into the earth's core at a staggering rate, the question remains, how low will it go?
    quality midguueiitsers

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

^^^^they have a better team right now than last year

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

£16mil for Balotelli can't be right.. Yes he's a nutcase but he has good potential and if players Rojo and Borini are valued at this price then he should be worth much more.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::