Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giacomo Bonaventura

Fav. Player
    9 ~ 10 ~ 91

Albania

Giacomo Bonaventura

I saw somewhere that Inter wants Bonaventura to replace Guarin if he leave..
    I think would be great to have Kovacic,Hernanes,Bonaventura,Medel and M'Vila for 3 places on the midfield..we will may do rotation every week..
    What's your Opinion about Him\That !?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    I wouldn't say no to him...because he seems more consistent than Ricky(who is practically an ex Inter player) and Guarin.We need some damn consistency.Could be a good rotation player...He is a AM or LM at Atalanta.Atalanta however uses him the most as a LM in their 4-4-1-1.He is very versatile though...plus he is a 25 year old decent Italian player
    Not actually sure where he could play in a 3-5-2.maybe LCM...in a 4-3-2-1 /3-4-2-1 as one of the AM's...or maybe the main AM in a 3-4-1-2/4-3-1-2
    not rly sure if he is the main target though...

Old name
    the dude

Mexico

fuck him.

we dont need him. at everything that he excels we have players who easily are 10 times better than his best skills.
    reggaeton made me do it

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

I have to disagree, I think he could be very useful, more so than rikcy or guaro. it seems like he beasted against us everytime he played us. Pretty sure he scored in the last meeting...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by the dude View Post
    fuck him.

we dont need him. at everything that he excels we have players who easily are 10 times better than his best skills.

No offense, but you're the guy who said this about Dodo:

Wasnt aware of this guys existence before today.
    So I cannot imagine you are too aware of Bonaventura's capabilities. He's very talented, but are we that heavily linked to him? If not this thread will be closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

6. Thanks (3): DARi0, Pajo, Raul Duke

Old name
    the dude

Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    No offense, but you're the guy who said this about Dodo:

So I cannot imagine you are too aware of Bonaventura's capabilities. He's very talented, but are we that heavily linked to him? If not this thread will be closed.
    Your point?

I clearly said that i wasnt aware of Dodo, how does that work on your side of facts? If i wrote "fuck dodo, jonathan and nagatomo are better, his best skills are so weak compared to our 2 gods", than ok, but as is, i dont get your point.

him being talented or very talented equals nothing when our midfielders are Hernanes, Mvilla, Medel, Kova, Guarin, Ricky.

better close the thread tho, nothing seirous on him
    reggaeton made me do it

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

He's really not the player we are all expecting but could be a reasonable purchase if Atalanta agrees on a reasonable transfer fee.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

Zaire

Attached Images Attached Images

Marshall Islands

Your point?

I clearly said that i wasnt aware of Dodo, how does that work on your side of facts? If i wrote "fuck dodo, jonathan and nagatomo are better, his best skills are so weak compared to our 2 gods", than ok, but as is, i dont get your point.

him being talented or very talented equals nothing when our midfielders are Hernanes, Mvilla, Medel, Kova, Guarin, Ricky.

better close the thread tho, nothing seirous on him
    The point being that it's very odd you are such an authority on a player for a mid-table side while not even knowing of Roma's starting LB for much of last season.

South Africa

To be honest even if he doesnt do well here, wed still be buying 6 points this season with 8 million. Whenever we play Atalanta, he has always singlehandedly anally penetrated our defence harder than two sweaty homosexuals enjoying their own company. Hes been directly involved in the vast majority of atalantas goals against us over the past two years.

And i dont believe he has ever played as a central midfielder in his career. Natural treq, pushed out wide by colantuono. He can be our Muller.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    To be honest even if he doesnt do well here, wed still be buying 6 points this season with 8 million. Whenever we play Atalanta, he has always singlehandedly anally penetrated our defence harder than two sweaty homosexuals enjoying their own company. Hes been directly involved in the vast majority of atalantas goals against us over the past two years.

And i dont believe he has ever played as a central midfielder in his career. Natural treq, pushed out wide by colantuono. He can be our Muller.
    WTF did I just read!?
    FORZAINTER

14. Thanks (1): Caecuban

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post

That's the second time I've seen homo and sweaty used in the same sentence this week. I'd like to think that we can be above such provocative expressions. At least try to keep it to the down under thread or something.

Other than your poor choice of words I agree with your post.

16. Thanks (1): Ronaldo

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Yes, only posters from Australia can use coarse language in a metaphor. I don't think anybody will be offended by that sentence, with all the hate some posters or players get, even to the point where some posters said they would kill themselves or kill that guy they were talking about, is some dirty metaphor really that bad? It's not.

This post is only for Shaun's eyes, anybody else who want to read this, be my guest.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

I don't think his post was that bad, but it's often a slippery slope. You let one thing go and then it'll snowball and then Guarin is being called a cock sucking faggot for shooting the ball into the stands three times in a row.

I do want to know why gay people are always sweaty while doing it? I've heard the expression sweating like a rapist which makes far more sense to me, but whatever.

19. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I think we are all sweaty when we 'are doing it', and if you are not, it's either a quickie or you are doing something wrong. Well, you don't get sweaty if you fuck in Antarctica or Siberia, I guess. Maybe. I don't know. I wasn't there.

But c'mon, FIF is not really a cesspool of morons like the one big enough part of Milan's forum. I think we don't go too far, even I am not the same poster here as I am at some other forums, I just accepted that this forum is a bit pussyish and is clearly trying to become an official english one without being full of retards. I can understand that.

Somehow I already think I saw Guarin being called a motherfuckin' cocksucker for being such a moron as he is, but even when I say moron, I'm insulting the morons who are actual morons, and I feel a little bad inside.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    As I said in the midfielders rumors thread and as I said back in the time when we were firstly linked to Schelotto, Bonaventura is the guy to take from Atalanta, not fucking Schelotto, or Cigarini.

I am fan of his. Thought he'd be huge few years back, but he didn't develop as I thought he will. Maybe being played out of position did it's job. He is natural central minded player, CM or AM, as he has said himself. He has been played as LM and sometimes RM most of the time. He is complete player, dat can pass, bang a few goals, is calm on the ball and all that shit. His stats are not impressive, but bare in mind all his goals and assists are form open play, as he doesn't take set pieces, as that's Cigarinis job.

Will never bee a world class, but he is consistently good to great player. Rarely has BAD games. Could be caluable rotational optin that can cover pretty much every position in the midfield or even be a SS (i dont personally see him there but you never know). He is also not very expensive and has low wage, is home grown and won't cry over a starting place. He is also at the best age who is yet to enter his prime. He is 24 I think.

That being said, I'd definitely take him, unless the price is over 7-8 mils, that's a bit pushing over.

He may be a flop as well, but i doubt, since as i said, he has been consistent player that always does his job.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (3): Caecuban, DARi0, Ronaldo

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    but are we that heavily linked to him? If not this thread will be closed.
    His agent said we have made an official bid. I assume that's good enough link.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

24. Thanks (1): Shaun

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I like Bonaventura. He would be a better version of Guarin IMO. I agree with Pajo about his capabilities but I don't think we've been heavily linked to him. We've been linked to Firmino more than Bonaventura.

Also,

I agree with Shaun about bandiera's post.

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    As I said in the midfielders rumors thread and as I said back in the time when we were firstly linked to Schelotto, Bonaventura is the guy to take from Atalanta, not fucking Schelotto, or Cigarini.

I am fan of his. Thought he'd be huge few years back, but he didn't develop as I thought he will. Maybe being played out of position did it's job. He is natural central minded player, CM or AM, as he has said himself. He has been played as LM and sometimes RM most of the time. He is complete player, dat can pass, bang a few goals, is calm on the ball and all that shit. His stats are not impressive, but bare in mind all his goals and assists are form open play, as he doesn't take set pieces, as that's Cigarinis job.

Will never bee a world class, but he is consistently good to great player. Rarely has BAD games. Could be caluable rotational optin that can cover pretty much every position in the midfield or even be a SS (i dont personally see him there but you never know). He is also not very expensive and has low wage, is home grown and won't cry over a starting place. He is also at the best age who is yet to enter his prime. He is 24 I think.

That being said, I'd definitely take him, unless the price is over 7-8 mils, that's a bit pushing over.

He may be a flop as well, but i doubt, since as i said, he has been consistent player that always does his job.
    It's over, Pajo jinxed him probably turn flop if he join us.

27. Thanks (1): ADRossi