Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    3 = 3
    belec was just transferred

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    He's a good player who can play in several positions. He doesn't have the high-end talent of Guarin when he's in that mode but he's definitely more consistent from what I've seen of him.

Sadly, we just don't have any money. Alvarez is just loaned out and Guarin is still in the squad. Selling him should have been one of the main priorities of the summer. He doesn't want to be here, the supporters don't want him and neither does Mazzarri. Our transfer team has failed yet again. Simple as that really. If we don't get into the CL for next season (which is a huge stretch at this point) we won't even be able to purchase Dodo and M'Vila after their loans end. I don't even want to get into the forward situation.

Anyways, don't wanna think about our mercato anymore. I'm gonna go to the beach, have a few drinks and ogle teenage girls on this beautiful nearing-the-end-of-summer day.
    no option on dodo he is ours.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    We(The Fans) deserve so much more than this bullsh*t. Fck the new management and their lack of action. Sign a fcking toaster, just sign somebody.
    No, unless he can offer something we shouldn't go out and sign another Schelotto just for the sake of it and end up not being able to offload his wages for years.

3. Thanks (1): qb4ever_2k

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

People were laughing at Bilan at how Zaccardo fucked up the Biabiany transfer, and then they come in to jack Bonaventura

Oh well looks like Guarin and Kova will rotate the attacking midfielder role
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Giacomo will haunt us!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    I feel like an idiot wasting my time refreshing fcinternews, fuck this, I'm off.

Just want to congratulate the idiot who sold Botta and Álvarez without having a secure replacement. Cheers, dumbfuck.

And this is how you close a deal, useless cunts:

can`t believe this shit........

Unfortunately I'm sure this Bonaventura saga will haunt us. Well at least people will see and acknowledge his value now They ended up 5 times better with Bonaventura instead of Biabiany! FUCK YOU ZACCARDO!!!!! AND GUARIN!!!!!
    Last edited by DARi0; 01 Sep 14 at 20:02. Reason: being fucked over by uncle Fester

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolňBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

why havent we heard from ausilio or thohir or fassone at all? no quotes or anything....?

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

oh good, I mixed bonawhatever to berardi from sas, like him more, now I dont mind anymore
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Haha. This day is turning into a total shit.

What we ended up doing today?
    - Get Taider back from Southampton and loan him to Sassuolo (was agreed before).
    - Loan Bessa to Bologna
    - Loan Belec to some random club
    - Finalize Ricky deal (we had nothing to do anymore, it was Sunderland finalizing it)

Basically we ended up doing absolutely nothing in this day to strengthen our team.

Ausilio's points in my eyes keeps getting lower. Mercato looked quite good, but reducing the forward department size was just plain stupid given that we have 50 or more matches in this season.

Vietnam

Just a quick question, as I dont know much about Bonaventura, why is his value is just half of that of Guarin's, Even Alvarez is valued at 12m, despite being younger tharn both it doesnt seem like in conflict with the management or expiring contract.
    Something just does not add up here.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    No, unless he can offer something we shouldn't go out and sign another Schelotto just for the sake of it and end up not being able to offload his wages for years.
    at this point my left nut can offer something to this squad... extremely disappointing to sell your assist leader of last season for peanuts and not have any sort of replacement. Only thing I am happy about is milan sold cristante for the money for bonaventura.

Vietnam

"4 - Giacomo Bonaventura has found 4 out of his 14 Serie A goals vs Inter, his favourite target in the Italian top-flight"

Fav. Player
    cordoba

Greece

Why 3 strikers isn't enough?mazzari plays with one striker always so it's ok!its mazzari's fault guys. We haven't a serious coach. He plays for 0-0

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    Why 3 strikers isn't enough?mazzari plays with one striker always so it's ok!its mazzari's fault guys. We haven't a serious coach. He plays for 0-0
    We can't get goals if we play one striker upfront and Kovacic/Hernanes/Ricky behind him.

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Pardon Ausilio he's been checking reddit all day.
    Platano Power
    Inter Will Not Qualify For The Champions League

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    are u fucking serious.

even if u play with half striker, having only 3 strikers in team is a fucking disaster.

I hope this is a chance for bonazzoli

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We can't get goals if we play one striker upfront and Kovacic/Hernanes/Ricky behind him.
    ricky
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

"the fappening" is actually a fitting description for the way this club is managed.

I was going to say it's a good way to describe the way the season is going to go but seeing how fapping is, you know, entertaining...no.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Just a quick question, as I dont know much about Bonaventura, why is his value is just half of that of Guarin's, Even Alvarez is valued at 12m, despite being younger tharn both it doesnt seem like in conflict with the management or expiring contract.
    Simply, he isn't hyped up as much as them. The fact that they're coming from Inter plays a part as aswell, add to that some caps in the NT
    Quality wise, I think Bonaventura is more valuable than both of them. Great deal for Milan.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Anyone?
    Bonaventura seems extremely average to me, just like Poli, jack of all trade, nothing special, where was I wrong?

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    What a day, eh?

Honestly now, this does not make any sense, whatsoever. I mean, we were doing so well on the market this year. Getting crucial guys, which were midfielders, not the SS we were after, relatively soon, especialy M'Villa, and also other guys early on. Now this today... We deffinetly wanted another attacker, it's pretty obvious from getting rid of Botta and Alvarez. We're simply short of one guy.

The mercato look very good thus far, but today is a total let down. Objectively I would still give it a good Gazzetta's 6.5 or even 7, but it could be 7.5 or 8 had we sign say Lavezzi.

Hard to say or even guess what happened. One thing I know though is that if there are no teams who are willing to pay for Guarin (we can believe the papers roumors, but most likely we shouldn't - Zenit being interested etc, and didn't Boas said they are not after him like a week ago or something?) then what do you do? You force people to buy them? I know fans want to sell him, I want to sell him, but you cannot force other clubs into buying your own player, who was poor lately, lets be honest. Other teams and their management are not stupid, they have brains for a reason. So again, what would any of us do, if there were simply no teams who were willing to pay anything outright for Guarin?

Ausillo did lose couple points today, don't know about Thohir yet, but he is a man in charge after all, so he does take responsibility of what his employees are doing.

Really, too bad. Guarin out and Lavezzi or some decent enough SS and our mercato would be very good. One more point at the end, I would be cautious about making Milan team suddenly better than ours. Lets not forget where they ended last year, and where did we, and overall I wouldn't say our mercato was worse than theirs in the long run.

I still think we have a chance on that 3rd spot. It's deffinetly much more difficult now, but there is a chance. Besides for a well made assesments we should wait till around january. Should be much clearer then.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

20. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    cordoba

Greece

If we don't get a serious coach like Simeone our team will finish every year at best in 5th place

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    OK, need to get serious for a second here:

What I really find the most disturbing, is the classless pieces of shit Italian teams have turned into. Like a bunch of beggars on the street that are ready to steal leftover food from the mouth of other beggars. Ain't no such thing as a gentlemen's agreement anymore. Every single Italian player Inter was linked too, others went after as well:

- Evra, Nani rumors, or even Tevez back in the day: Juve pops out as well
    - Biabiany, Torres, Bonaventura: Milan gets on as well.

& it's not like we're all after top notch quality that everybody is willing to kill for! They're all leftover players ffs! Shows how low Italian clubs have fallen... to degenerate poachers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

23. Thanks (1): Ratsys