Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: Simone Perotta for sale

Official: Simone Perotta for sale

Perrotta set for Chievo exit
    Tuesday 6 April, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chievo have told Inter and Juventus that they are willing to listen to offers for Simone Perrotta.

The 26-year-old has been linked with both clubs as he continues to shine at the Stadio Bentegodi.

The Italian international was close to leaving last summer but the move, thought to have involved Inter, collapsed.

Yet the midfielder does seem to be on the verge of joining an Italian giant according to the Veronese club.

"We would obviously like to keep him but we believe it is time that he took a step up in his career," sporting director Giovanni Sartori told Guerin Sportivo.

"He deserves that chance. We are in fact ready to negotiate with any club tomorrow rather than wait until after Euro 2004."

Sartori went as far as publicly putting a valuation on the former Juventus and Bari player.

"We believe he is worth in the region of £7.5m," he added. "But we are ready to accept around £4m plus two players."

Both Inter and Juventus do have a number of promising youngsters that little Chievo would be interested in.

However, it seems that the Nerazzurri are in pole position to sign him given Sartori’s excellent relationship with Inter director Lele Oriali.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Do we need him?? Where will he play??
    Will he take Lamouchi place in our squad?
    Ziyad Of Boston

Well we first have to get him... Then if we do get him we can afford to kick out Lamouchi and Okan.

Bahrain

I think Lamouchi has to go either way...Isnt Cambiasso coming??
    Ziyad Of Boston

True it is very likely that we will get Cambiasso either way...

If we get Cambiasso there will be no reason for us signing Perrotta. Cambiasso is going to be a great player. He is the future Davids minus the dreadlocks.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by A#10
    If we get Cambiasso there will be no reason for us signing Perrotta. Cambiasso is going to be a great player. He is the future Davids minus the dreadlocks.
    So we dont need Perrota...Or is it one or the other that Inter have their eyes on and will get the cheaper alternative.We definately dont need both,I actually dont think we need any,just develop the young ones.Behind CZ,Almeyda,Farinos we should be fine although i know that some of these players arent to some of ur standards but they are used when neccessary.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

we don't need perrota, even if we kick out okan and lamouchi,
    we still have almeyda, farinos and christiano zanetti for the position..

we need to keep our team slimmer...

In one Word: We Don't Need Him!!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Cambiasso can accept a bench role here and there but i doubt Perrotta would. He is an italian international and will demand a first-team status, I guess Juve will get him.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri8
    In one Word: We Don't Need Him!!!
    That's 4 words. :p Of course we don't need him. I find it laughable that some of us even consider him.

Handyo

He is even slower then Almeyda!

We surely dont need him anymore.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I sorta rather Cambiasso then Perrotta because Cambiasso is a good bench player while Perrotta would want to start more. And also Perrotta could take Emre's spot and I ain't havin that

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

We don't need new mid fielders. We don't need veron we don't need cambiasso and we don't need perrota. We will just be wasting talents like biava and beati who if we buy these over payed avearge players won't get a chance. I am sure beati and biava can do the same job they would do for us but with more heart and passion.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

We definitely need a midfielder! If you watch Inter today, I see no midfielder that produces in game after game, it feels like they produce in every second game and that too bad. Inter need one that will go to the job every day and hopefully some lazy jerks can learn from him.

Good point, Bobati!

IMO we should get Cambiasso and sell Okan and Lamouchi.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by bobati
    We definitely need a midfielder! If you watch Inter today, I see no midfielder that produces in game after game, it feels like they produce in every second game and that too bad. Inter need one that will go to the job every day and hopefully some lazy jerks can learn from him.
    Yeah we need a midfielder a world class one like emerson not some of these maybe good but not world class ones. If we get a guy like emerson fine but not these others.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

i would like Pota! lamouchi and farinos are crap na dwe need astar to replace them
    Ac Milan?who?Yes they are SCUM

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    So after Farinos' great game against Juventus, he has fallen into a trash after a bad game against Perugia??? Farinos has been a good back-up for us. I just do a calculation and if we're keeping our current midfielders plus promoting Beati and Biava, we'll have:

Almeyda
    Beati
    Biava
    C.Zanetti
    Emre
    Farinos
    Karagounis
    Lamouchi
    Stankovic

All fighting for the 2/3 spots in midfield. Not to mention that Zac sometimes insert Recoba, Kily and Okan!!! Why get players like Cambiasso or Perrotta??? So they can warm the bench??? The starting midfielders will be Emre - CZ - Deki. A bench player doesn't have to be as good as the starters. And what's more, Almeyda & Farinos is good enough to be a BENCH player. You guys are expecting too much from the back-ups. They're not meant to be world class stars. Lamouchi and Farinos are bought for the purpose to give us replacements in case the starters got injured!!! Thank you.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    The starting midfielders will be Emre - CZ - Deki.
    Nah, that´s only dream of yours (and mine). I doubt that will happen.

We could easily sell these players (Almeyda, Farinos and Lamouchi) and buy just one good player (Mika Väyrynen from Heerenveen for example) to replace them. Also Beati and Biava haven´t been used in ages. Maybe it would be best for them to loan them out.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"