GMT

WHAT'S UP:

Team Points
    Internazionale 7
    Qarabağ FK 4
    AS Saint-Étienne 3
    FC Dnipro 1

Enemy Watch:

- Saint Etienne are the 4th in Ligue 1 with 21 points, away from Marseille (1st) by only 4 points.
    - The injured players: Renaud Cohade, Jeremy Clement, Kevin Monnet-Paquet, Francois Clerc (Ankle), Loďc Perrin (Hamstring), Mevlüt Erdinç (Hamstring), Romain Hamouma (Calf)
    - They have 3 points from 3 Draws so far.
    - They haven't scored or conceded any goals in the Group Stages of the Europa League.

Enemy Stats:

Action Zones:

Attacking Sides:

Shooting Direction:

Shooting Zone:

One final note to my fellow Interisti, I've never been good at speeches or boosting up morale after an emotionally and psychically draining situation like the one we're going through so, bear with me.

What I can say is that I sincerely try my best to patch things up between those in my life. A side of me that I didn't realize until my father became dependent on me, due to age and illness, these past four years. At that time, I felt suffocated from the pain decimating the health of a kind person; it certainly made me pissed at the scale of justice. However, unlike many here, Inter’s woes didn't get under my skin on a serious level namely because of what I had to deal with between home and hospital.

You see, my father’s illness came after the treble season, when things started going down for us. Because of that, priorities had to be set and crucial decisions were prepared. This changed my life and automatically pushed Inter back; I stopped many things on a personal level and watching the games was one of them due to the treatment sessions. Of course, this is nothing in comparison to the pain and loneliness of an ill person who felt detached from his old life. I remember the sad look in his eyes because he couldn't read a newspaper due to his withering eyesight, so I had to become an indoor commentator and describe every pass, miss, shot, dribble Barcelona (his favorite club) did just to lighten things up.

Once, I recall packing my phone charger and picking up a wifi package because I'll spend the night at the hospital. My only thrill was catching up with our late match against Napoli was with you people in these game threads or the liveblog at Inter.theoffside site. Some of you may remember this from my constant questions about the score and remaining time. I told him we were losing and he rubbed it in, only to comment later that our team was old and we had a donkey as a manager. That’s a 77 year old hospitalized cancer patient knowing about problems the blind bats at Saras were ignoring ffs.

Amidst that chaos in my personal life, Inter was always there, like a haven away from the discrimination of race, faith, sex, and skin we have all been raised through, even if the dosage differed by land. Away from the painful hours of nose bleeds and blood transfusions. Away from you feeling powerless in front of that disease. Away from watching a dear person, you grew close to these 4 past years more than any other, buried underground. As Interisti, we all share the memories of joy and sadness, for both ourselves and for Inter, among those whom we care about, whether it’s a family member, a friend, or a foreign cyber chomo from across the ocean.

Yes, things are bad for Inter, and to some extent the forum. The atmosphere hasn't been good for almost 5 years now and the negativity is, rightfully, there. We lost great members, old and new, in these past few months and we're losing others slowly. If we can't help Inter, at least let's not lose ourselves and those in the forum in reckless outbursts and a hostile confrontation.

Come on people, we’re Nerazzurro, the last people on earth to see things black and white.
    Last edited by Y&h; 02 Nov 14 at 06:55.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    I don't care no more tbh...we're incurable with that clown of a coach!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

no worry.we'll win this and another fake hope to do better in the league will continue
    shape of inter to come

4. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Updated, and haven't slept since last night...
    Last edited by Y&h; 02 Nov 14 at 06:57.

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Such an emotional speech Y&H. Unfortunately ahead of one of our more irrelevant games. We need you to put your undefeated record on the line for the Juve/Roma/Milan matches.
    #InterMentality

7. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

The thread opening is too good for the performance we'll put.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

I feel bad that you wasted your superior match thread skills and speech on such a pathetic team coached by a pathetic man.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

10. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

South Africa

Amazing speech Y&h.

12. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, Y&h

Japan

As expected from a thank coalition member

14. Thanks (5): Hugo Boss, JJM, Rasha, Vincenzi, Y&h

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Come on people, we’re Nerazzurro, the last people on earth to see things black and white.
    Well that just teared me up. Beautiful speech.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

16. Thanks (2): Karamja, Y&h

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, R Gags

Nigeria

Inter. Helping shit teams get their groove back since 2012.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

gonna pass this game. Inter is to boring to watch now.

Fav. Player
    matrix, bobo

Malaysia

good thread opening. but i fear our hopeless team will do it no justice.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

I couldn't care less about this match.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Another bad away day followed by his sacking.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

1-0 final...just not sure for who
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    I don't care no more tbh...we're incurable with that clown of a coach!
    I heard that Italian fans were asking Thohir to bring back Mancini. Does anyone know about his current preffered formation and style?
    From that day forward, for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, until death do us part

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    I want to compliment St Etienne fans for raiding Meazza in the 0-0 game. 3rd tier reserved for fans was nearly full, curva sud below that half packed and there were fans behind the goal aswell. Inter fans from behind the goal got moved by the stewards to other parts of the stadium, probably for safety reasons (or to make it look like there wasn't so much Frenchies ). Read there was 10k, having seem them all, it probably wasn't far off - if at all. Wonder if our fans will make the journey too.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Wonder if our fans will make the journey too.
    Would you? I wouldn't bother, personally. Watching the whole 90 minutes on a crappy stream is the most I can bear.

United States

A Defacto loss.