View Poll Results: Who do you think will be our next manager? (NOT who you WANT)

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simeone

    8 11.76%
  • Conte

    5 7.35%
  • Spalletti

    50 73.53%
  • Pochettino

    0 0%
  • Other

    5 7.35%
Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 3844

Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

  1. #3781

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,526
    Thanked
    1,877 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What now? Is this the Forza Lazio forums? What city rivals and what favroite?
    You know about AC Milan? I mean,the rival team of Inter, or rather Inter Milan.

    There are some signals that they like Di Francesco,he's been in Milan for three days now and Milan are considering him for their bench next season.

    So no,it's not Forza Lazio forums.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

  2. #3782
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,991
    Thanked
    12,090 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    "a favorite for" usually means a...fan favorite, something like an iconic figure. Like Cambiasso and Stankovic are for Inter.

    So saying Di Francesco is a favorite for our city rivals is something you'd expect to hear from Lazio fans as Di Francesco is a Roma favorite.

  3. #3783

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,526
    Thanked
    1,877 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Yeah,thanks for semantics lesson...not.

    Favourite here clearly means "favourite of people at Milan management". Or rather,some people. But thanks for stating the obvious,you never seem to disappoint to explain most basic things like giving examples of fan favorites. But sometimes,you know,words can have more than one meaning.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.


  4. #3784
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    23,276
    Thanked
    13,443 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    What the fuck brehme? Take it easy.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #3785
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,991
    Thanked
    12,090 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What the fuck brehme? Take it easy.
    Me? Really?

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #3786
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanked
    2,088 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Yeah,thanks for semantics lesson...not.

    Favourite here clearly means "favourite of people at Milan management". Or rather,some people. But thanks for stating the obvious,you never seem to disappoint.
    No, not at all. Brehme's got it right. Your wording was definitely very confusing.
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  9. #3787

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,526
    Thanked
    1,877 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    No, not at all. Brehme's got it right. Your wording was definitely very confusing.
    Dude,it wasn't my wording. It was a wording from Canadian guy on a previous page. I just noted that Brehme as usual keeps doing his "it's not forza Atalanta/Lazio forums" bullshit.

    And yes,it doesn't take a genius to understand what this guy meant. Nothing confusing,not a rocket science.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.


  10. #3788
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    3,560 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    If we get an Italian coach we can expect an early exit from CL. It's hot lava for them.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

  11. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Palacio

  12. #3789
    Sassuolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,869
    Thanked
    7,528 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    If we get an Italian coach we can expect an early exit from CL. It's hot lava for them.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Yeah Ancelotti never won it.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  13. Thanks (1): yoszee

  14. #3790
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    3,560 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    Feeling much more positive now. Thx.

  15. Thanks (1): wera

  16. #3791
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,567
    Thanked
    6,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    If we get an Italian coach we can expect an early exit from CL. It's hot lava for them.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Man could a post ever be more wrong than this?



    Since becoming the Champions League in 1992, there has been four different Italian managers that have won CL (Capello, Lippi, Ancelotti x3, Di Matteo).
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  17. #3792
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    3,560 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    The past serves them much better than the present.

  18. #3793
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,567
    Thanked
    6,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    The past serves them much better than the present.
    Allegri has made the final twice in the last 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  19. Thanks (4): Bluenine, nutsncider, thatdude, wera

  20. #3794
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    3,560 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    Well I'm dead in the water here. It must be be a personal bias or racism to my own people, but I have little faith that an Italian coach can win CL with a serie a side.

  21. #3795
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    10,679
    Thanked
    3,285 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Man could a post ever be more wrong than this?



    Since becoming the Champions League in 1992, there has been four different Italian managers that have won CL (Capello, Lippi, Ancelotti x3, Di Matteo).
    That is 1 in the last 10 years. And that was Di Matteo.

    Talk about data being misleading.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  22. #3796
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,467
    Thanked
    20,054 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    2. I think Ancelotti won it with Real too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  23. Thanks (1): Il Drago

  24. #3797
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,567
    Thanked
    6,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    That is 1 in the last 10 years. And that was Di Matteo.

    Talk about data being misleading.

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    2. I think Ancelotti won it with Real too.


    See wera's post. You make it sound like another country has racked up wins in the last 10 years.

    France: 3 (same manager)
    Spain: 3 (2 diff. managers)
    Italy: 2
    Germany: 1
    Portugal: 1


    Better stay away from Klopp. Only 1 German manager has won in the last 10 years. And we REALLY need to stay away from Pocchettino. Argentine manager has not won since 1965! You may have heard of that manager haha. Ancellotti also won it in 2007, so if you stretch back 2 more seasons, Italy is on par with Spain and France.
    Last edited by vitomins; 17 May 19 at 12:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.


  25. #3798
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,467
    Thanked
    20,054 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Right now I have no clue who is being sarcastic and who isn't.

    The only thing I know for certain that I've been giving props to Liverpool since the Brendan Rogers era, and giving props to Pocchetino ever since he came to Spurs. I've been ridiculed a lot, especially for thinking Spurs is a lot better atm than Inter, which they proved twice in the last few years. What we need is to emulate these two clubs. Maybe now people will actually take me serious that they both made it to the CL final, but that is besides the point. Even if they only made it to the quarterfinals. They are doing a lot better than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.


  26. #3799
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,567
    Thanked
    6,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Right now I have no clue who is being sarcastic and who isn't.

    The only thing I know for certain that I've been giving props to Liverpool since the Brendan Rogers era, and giving props to Pocchetino ever since he came to Spurs. I've been ridiculed a lot, especially for thinking Spurs is a lot better atm than Inter, which they proved twice in the last few years. What we need is to emulate these two clubs. Maybe now people will actually take me serious that they both made it to the CL final, but that is besides the point. Even if they only made it to the quarterfinals. They are doing a lot better than us.
    I meant that I wanted rockball to see your post.

    And I was being completely sarcastic because people are saying Italian managers cannot win CL so we should stay away. If we base our selection on how well a nationality does in CL, then we wouldn't even consider Pocchettino because Argetine coaches are terrible in CL haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  27. Thanks (1): wera

  28. #3800
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,467
    Thanked
    20,054 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Yeah, def agree with that. Nationality means nothing. Just how I believe we don't need to overpay for Italian talent just because it's Italian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •