View Poll Results: Who do you (realistically) want to coach Inter next season?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conte

26 31.71%
  • Allegri

40 48.78%
  • Pochettino

8 9.76%
  • Other

8 9.76%
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209
Results 4,161 to 4,163 of 4163

Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Let me add that Conte is also good at developing players, I forgot that. Bonucci is so so overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post

His first season at Juventus had a defensive trio of: Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli covered by a midfield of Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal. That is an insane starting 6 players, not "an okay team". Lichsteiner under Conte was also a crazy good player under Conte (albeit a cock). I can't really remember who played LWB for them, probably Giaccherini or De Ceglie, so it's their weakest position at the time much like it is ours. I don't think Milan looked any better on paper.
    those trident in defense was no world class defenders bruh before Conte era. probably chiellini alone who already regular in NT. Barzagli played in palermo and bonucci was a so so defender at the time. It was Conte who made those defenders look very good, which was then perfected by Allegri. but the first coach that made them make the first big leap was Conte.

Same with the midfield. Pirlo was considered finished in Milan. Vidal was a decent mid (probably like De Paul at the moment), but definitely was not world class mid before Conte arrive.

I think the lwb was padoin. fucking padoin.

What I am saying is Conte clearly make his players perform much better, provided that they are his players (no matter how weird his choices are). Off course, perform better means higher value if we want to offload them. Also, from what I've seen in general getting trophy also somehow made it easier for club to release their deadwood. I mean being bench players in winning team is somehow raising the value of players.

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Conte's main formation in 2011-12 wasn't a back 3. He was either using a hybrid 4-4-2 with Chiellini as a lb and a midfield of Simone Pepe, Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal or a more traditional 4-3-3. He used 3-5-2 only on few occasions. He used 3-5-2 on regular basis the following season with Asamoah mostly playing on the left wing.

6. Thanks (1): MVD