View Poll Results: Who do you think will be our next manager? (NOT who you WANT)

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simeone

    8 11.76%
  • Conte

    5 7.35%
  • Spalletti

    50 73.53%
  • Pochettino

    0 0%
  • Other

    5 7.35%
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145
Results 2,881 to 2,889 of 2889

Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

  1. #2881
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    9,769
    Thanked
    4,580 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The players said that it was because after winning so many games they were still far from a CL spot and so they decided to shit the bed, which is all a bit silly from guys who are paid millions to win football games. I don't have a single bad word to say about Pioli although he did choke in the big games, against Juve bitching about the referee when we did nothing in the second half was ridiculous.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

  2. #2882
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,348
    Thanked
    8,538 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Pressure of loosing his job if not get the team in top 3. And the Jube's game is not the right example - the team was decent and didn't deserve the loss. That long shot of Cuadrado was pure luck which Inter didn't have in that game. It's not because of the tactics.
    Fact remained we went shit after that match. We were lucky to lose 1-0 in that match and that Cuadrado's goal was not a pure luck. It was a well taken long range shot, good accuracy and power.

    and if a manager crumbles because he is under pressure of losing his job, he is not a good manager at all.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  3. #2883
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    2,788
    Thanked
    2,948 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Fact remained we went shit after that match. We were lucky to lose 1-0 in that match and that Cuadrado's goal was not a pure luck. It was a well taken long range shot, good accuracy and power.

    and if a manager crumbles because he is under pressure of losing his job, he is not a good manager at all.
    Nonsense. He scored what, 1 goal last season? Ofcourse it was luck. It was 35 yards out on the half volley.
    And lucky to lose only 1-0? Again nonsense. If VAR was there we would have at at least 1 penalty. We were the better team over 90 minutea that game for sure and Juve barely created any genuine scoring chances

  4. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, varmin, WLEXT, Zoro

  5. #2884
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,348
    Thanked
    8,538 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Nonsense. He scored what, 1 goal last season? Ofcourse it was luck. It was 35 yards out on the half volley.
    And lucky to lose only 1-0? Again nonsense. If VAR was there we would have at at least 1 penalty. We were the better team over 90 minutea that game for sure and Juve barely created any genuine scoring chances
    lol.. 1 goal or not it was a very well taken shot. He scored quite a number of long ranges when he was in Fiorentina. In fact he scored one against us as well, it's not a coincidence it happened for the second time. We made a huge defensive mistake by having 11 players inside penalty box to defend a corner, probably due to insecurity having 3 at the back. We gave him all the time and space required for him to shoot like it's a training ground.

    If Skriniar's shot went in few weeks ago you wouldn't say it's out of luck.

    Dejan Stankovic scored on average 5 goals per season. Would you say his long ranges are out of luck?

    Stop kidding yourself with "IF VAR". If is a huge word. One penalty wouldn't save us if the bar and god-mode handanovic didn't save us.

    Yeah we played better hence we tried to win with 2 shots on goal, which were right on buffon's face, and conceding 6 shots on goal.

    We played better vs Juve under De Boer than Pioli. That's the fact.

    I hate to admit but Juventus game screwed our season and Torino game hit the nail on our coffin.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  7. #2885
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanked
    808 times

    Bulgaria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post

    I hate to admit but Juventus game screwed our season and Torino game hit the nail on our coffin.
    Оur season was screwed by Mancini, De Boer and Suning far away before Jube's game. But if you feel better believe that Pioli and Jube's game fucked up our season


  8. #2886
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,353
    Thanked
    1,206 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Оur season was screwed by Mancini, De Boer and Suning far away before Jube's game. But if you feel better believe that Pioli and Jube's game fucked up our season
    You don't blame Pioli but you do blame De Boer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

  9. #2887
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    5,469
    Thanked
    6,016 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70
    Last season we screwed so much and right from the beginning. At least we learned from our mistakes for once. Imho neither de Boer nor pioli are to blame. Pioli was a caretaker, de Boer needed more time (and he would have screwed anyway, but if you choose a coach with a much different game plan you gotta give him some time or fire him but take the blame for choosing him in the first place). I'd rather blame Mancini, who cried for a renewal of his contract with no conditions and when he didn't get it, he left leaving the summer work halfway. but I don't want to go back to things that are a part of the past.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  10. #2888
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanked
    808 times

    Bulgaria

    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    You don't blame Pioli but you do blame De Boer?
    Blaming De Boer only for being poor human manager and lost the players in process of integrating his philosophy. And for what should i blame Pioli? For failing to bring the team in top 3? That is nonsense. We'd have never been a real contender for the third spot last season doesn't matter the coach hired.

  11. #2889
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,348
    Thanked
    8,538 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Оur season was screwed by Mancini, De Boer and Suning far away before Jube's game. But if you feel better believe that Pioli and Jube's game fucked up our season
    My bad that you don't understand it well. I meant 'screwed' not as the main reason to destroy it but as it was the one locking our season to a position where our target became completely impossible, hence I continued with saying Torino game hit the nail on our coffin if you know what I meant.

    Although the discussion was not about who screwed our season but I never blame Pioli for our season. My statement was clear from the beginning, Pioli has himself to blame for his failure during his tenure at Inter. Not the pressure from management or the fright to lose his job.

    Below is the statement I countered. You claimed that Suning is the reason for Pioli's failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Тhe bold one just confirms that Suning have the main fault for Pioli's failure. At least in my opinion is extremely dumb to hire a coach with agreement that the only way to stay on board is to make it in top three given the situation back then - almost zero chance to overtake Napoli and Roma, considering their form, our wrecked team and the deficiency of points.
    Reaching 3rd place was the discussion for the end of season, yet Pioli shitting himself since February because he was afraid to lose his job? Or he just couldn't care? Either one is a loser mentality and lack of responsibility.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  12. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •