Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    this is even more cryptic than your usual abbreviations. "expect" I guess?
    Auto correct went nuts and my fat fingers didn't help either

Anyway CdS is this days the most credible Inter sauce from the papers with a journalist named Ramazzotti who has probably some contacts in the club...
    He also says Suning is ready to bring in Orialli as well and give him considerable decision making power...

About Simeone...ATM risk having their mercato being blocked in the summer...that could lead to a Simeone bye bye time...also if he wins or loses the CL final..
    If they get there tho
    Last edited by JJM; Today at 09:53.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    From Calciomercato:

Spalletti could end up at Inter now that Stefano Pioli’s run at the club appears to be over. After an excellent start at the club, a period in which Pioli relaunched players who had previously struggled at the club, the former Lazio manager has gone through a brutal stretch of results. Pioli could find himself replacing Paulo Sousa at Fiorentina next season or managing Suning’s club in China.

But before Inter commits to Spalletti or anyone else, they’ll make one more attempt for their top choices Diego Simeone and Antonio Conte. However it’s still very unlikely they would leave their current clubs despite having some intriguing reasons to find the nerazzurri’s job attractive aside from fact they’re the club in Italy that has proven they can spend the most. On top of Spalletti there could be another very intriguing option for Inter in Maurizio Sarri.

​Ever since the elimination in the Champions League, Napoli’s manager has dropped many hints that he could leave at the end of the season. He first stated that a manager is like a fish that starts stinking after being in a place for too long, he then disagreed with president Aurelio De Laurentiis’ claim that Napoli needs to challenge for the scudetto by bringing up a lack of revenues and mentioned that he’s basically on an expiring contract because Napoli has a club option to bring him back next season.

It’s not out of the question that Sarri decides to leave because he feels this is as far as he can take Napoli unless the club is serious about keeping its best players long term. Sarri could decide to join a team that can spend bigly like Inter or go for a less stressful job and return to Tuscany to manage Fiorentina, where his esthetically appealing football would be very appreciated.
    Sarri would be a very good choice if we can't get either Simeone or Conte. I would prefer him over Spalletti.

3. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    Lets just hope that the transfer ban on Atletico gets upheld... Maybe that might make Simeone look at our direction this summer. We absolutely need him, more than any of our transfer targets.
    “We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    He chooses his own salary? I mean, I want Simeone as much as the next fan, but is this a serious organization or a circus?

Anyway, doubt it's true.
    I know it is crazy but somehow I love it. Jindong is making Simeone an offer he can't refuse; he is like the Godfather

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    GdS predictions on the next Inter coach:

With Spaletti, it'll be another wasted year.
    Anti #FIFRanocchiaWidows

FUCK MANCINI.

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    With Spaletti, it'll be another wasted year.
    Spaletti gets the maximum out of his teams always...He is a guarantee for that tbh. With him a CL is possible
    He is a valid alternative to Simeone tbh...Ok he isn't a winner like Simeone is but it's hard to convince a top top coach to come here and possibly make a career suicide like Pioli just did...and many before him.

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

8. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I don't undestand the hate towards Spaletti!! Roma's second place isn't good enough for you guys?

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I don't undestand the hate towards Spaletti!! Roma's second place isn't good enough for you guys?
    No but I don't see what's wrong in doubting he could replicate that over here. Roma are 2nd place in the league but they certainly don't play like a team that is.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    No but I don't see what's wrong in doubting he could replicate that over here. Roma are 2nd place in the league but they certainly don't play like a team that is.
    They've gotten 29 out of a possible 33 points the last 11 rounds (only dropped points against Napoli and Atalanta)? They steamroll pretty much every team they're supposed to beat like it's nothing.
    If not for Juventus, they'd be running away with the league, no question.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

On the other hand, I liked Spalletti's Roma during his first stint over there, they played cool football with a squad that wasn't as nearly as strong as the current one. Roma also played better football once he came back to replace Garcia, as time passed they changed and resorted to more pragmatic ways.

He also managed to collect trophies both at Roma (again, first stint) and Zenit. I'd like him at Inter, thing is getting him would probably mean giving up someone like Simeone in 2018, as he would surely demand a long contract.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post
    They've gotten 29 out of a possible 33 points the last 11 rounds (only dropped points against Napoli and Atalanta)? They steamroll pretty much every team they're supposed to beat like it's nothing.
    If not for Juventus, they'd be running away with the league, no question.
    I'm just really not convinced by what I see when I watch them play. I feel like they could do better with that squad, especially in Europe.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    How shit Roma has been in Europe is certainly worrying. It seems like Italian teams always have some trouble getting over the hump there, until they do and then they go deep. My question is who says Spalleti wants to leave Roma?

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon

United States

Let's first get to the CL consistently and then worry about doing good there.

I've read that he has a dispute with the management about buying more reinforcement and now that they are bringing Monchi who will definitely have full control of transfers (no other reason for him to go there if not) it could be perfect time to move on.

Add: He also has a expiring contract and there is no talk of renewing at this point.
    Platano Power

17. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    How shit Roma has been in Europe is certainly worrying. It seems like Italian teams always have some trouble getting over the hump there, until they do and then they go deep. My question is who says Spalleti wants to leave Roma?
    Spalletti had said a month ago he will stay only if he wins something this year. If he doesn't he will leave. Roma won't win anything this year so everyone assumes Spalletti won't renew his contract with Roma.
    Furthemore, that was the report of Sky Sports about Spalletti few days ago:

Luciano Spalletti will not be the manager of Roma next season, acccording to Angelo Mangiante of Sky Sport.
    “There is only a 1% chance” that Spalletti remains on the Giallorossi bench for next season. One of the main reasons for the farewell? The transfer market of January: Spalletti asked Gomez of Atalanta and Rincon of Genoa to help the depth of the roster in view of the heavy scheduled of February and March, but the club failed to do so. The Tuscan manager is liked by Inter, who are ready to part ways with Pioli, and Tottenham, should Pochettino leave.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i wonder if spalletti would accept a one-year contract. i find it hard though.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.