View Poll Results: Who do you (realistically) want to coach Inter next season?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conte

25 31.65%
  • Allegri

40 50.63%
  • Pochettino

7 8.86%
  • Other

7 8.86%
Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207
Results 4,121 to 4,131 of 4131

Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Pocchettino would be yet another long project. Just look how long he was at Tottenham before anything really happened.

Unfortunately Inter do not have a time for that. He needs his own project, so new players coming in, some current players going out etc.

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Pocchettino would be yet another long project. Just look how long he was at Tottenham before anything really happened.

Unfortunately Inter do not have a time for that. He needs his own project, so new players coming in, some current players going out etc.
    Exactly. The same feeling comes when the Nagelsmann name appears. He needs to learn Italian, needs to learn how Italian football works and all that. Possible Frank De Boer vibes.

There's not many coaches that can bring results right away that are actually available.

I'd only trust this task to Allegri, who I don't really want [in general] for more than 2.5 seasons (with the 0.5 only acceptable if he comes now), Laurent Blanc, whose motivation can be questioned but I do trust that with the right setup in the coaching staff he can be very successful at Inter and from the not so available ones: Simeone, Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelotti.

Our best bet now is to get Allegri, as soon as possible, with a contract until 2022. Then go all in for Simeone.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Fluke or not Pochettino reached a CL final. Like Mourinho has said many times, you also need luck in the competition. Simeone's La Liga win could also be considered a fluke as they haven't been anywhere near the title since then. His record in Europe is Cuper-esque so he isn't a sure thing either.

I get that you think Nagelsmann could be a bad fit for Serie A but please don't put him in the same category as De Boer. It's insulting for him. He has already done a good job at a top league, not Eredivisie (with all due respect to Dutch members).
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

He had 0 money. The year he got to the champions league final they didn’t buy anyone.

Issue with inter are transfer fees and wages. We pay a butt load for a player go o man he doesn’t work here and are stuck because no one is stupid enough to pay that guy 3-8 million.

Joao was a massive failure but his crazy wages make him impossible to get rid of pretty sure we pay most of the wages in the loan as well
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Zidane,12,23

Hong Kong

How about Farve? Develops youth. Flexible formation. Can be a bit clueless when his tatics donít work though

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

No more youth movement bullshit, it has never worked.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

8. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Favre is Bundesliga's version of Spalletti. Good enough if your target is top 4 but a bit of a choker if you want to challenge for the title.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (5): eduzee, MVD, rfU, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    If Conte were to leave, he should only be replaced by Allegri. That's the option that makes the most sense and has the least risks.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Pagliuca

Indonesia

Conte's current situation could be a wakeup call for him.
    Could also be a phase where he changes to a more mature, flexible manager.

As much as I hate Conte, if he proves that he's no longer a stubborn and one-dimensional manager, then OK for him to stay for another season.

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by afitafit View Post
    Conte's current situation could be a wakeup call for him.
    Could also be a phase where he changes to a more mature, flexible manager.
    The man is fifty. He's not going to gain any maturity at this point, if anything he's going to become even more of a dinosaur set in his ways.

15. Thanks (2): ADRossi, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Pagliuca

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brightbackground View Post
    The man is fifty. He's not going to gain any maturity at this point, if anything he's going to become even more of a dinosaur set in his ways.
    from a realistic point of view, i do agree.

though we never know, as it is more of a mindset and mentality stuff.
    i don't like the guy, but i also want to keep a bit of positivity and optimism.
    as long as he's breathing, he can change.