View Poll Results: Who do you think will be our next manager? (NOT who you WANT)

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simeone

8 11.76%
  • Conte

5 7.35%
  • Spalletti

50 73.53%
  • Pochettino

0 0%
  • Other

5 7.35%
Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Managers Rumours Thread

South Korea

I care more about getting a coach who has a defined style and who doesn't have a loser mentality than one who has boatloads of experience. That's the logic that got us Mazzarri in the first place.

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Klinsmann is my dream coach for Inter.I don't mind Blanc too.Both are former Inter players and familiar with the club.Another german coach I like is Lucien Favre who has done great in Gladbach.Though Spalletti,Simeone,Jorge Jesus or Miha could be good too.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    The fact that we're just throwing coach names out there is proof that Inter is a mess. ET better sit with his team and decide, ok, what TYPE/BRAND/STYLE football do we want to play? Then start looking at coaches.
    Has this happened at any of the other "Philosophy-less" big clubs in Europe?

Klinsmann is my dream coach for Inter.I don't mind Blanc too.Both are former Inter players and familiar with the club.Another german coach I like is Lucien Favre who has done great in Gladbach.Though Spalletti,Simeone,Jorge Jesus or Miha could be good too.
    Again, we're just throwing names. Lets go by characteristics. We need someone who above all makes a team solid defensively, and the person should be the biggest leader of the group as we simply lack one.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I think Browha is the most logical choice
    Though I fear Browha will just end up sacking himself every 2 months

On a serious note, at a time when Thohir is about to represent Inter at UEFA FFP to try and convince them about how prudent our new management is so that they do not fine the shite out of Inter, paying Mazzarri a big golden handshake and hiring another manager who costs millions is not really an option. Because it will almost certainly be accompanied by a big FFP penalty which we cannot afford.

If we sack Mazzarri, we are realistically looking at a low to zero cost interim option. Perhaps Vecchi from the primavera. So its not surprising that Thohir is giving Mazzarri so much rope. I feel his pain - this is not an easy decision.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Zeman is my first choice , second is Miha. To bad they are on their job. Is it possible in serie A a coach change club in one season?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Zeman is my first choice , second is Miha. To bad they are on their job. Is it possible in serie A a coach change club in one season?
    No it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

7. Thanks (1): b4h4mooth

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Though I fear Browha will just end up sacking himself every 2 months

On a serious note, at a time when Thohir is about to represent Inter at UEFA FFP to try and convince them about how prudent our new management is so that they do not fine the shite out of Inter, paying Mazzarri a big golden handshake and hiring another manager who costs millions is not really an option. Because it will almost certainly be accompanied by a big FFP penalty which we cannot afford.

If we sack Mazzarri, we are realistically looking at a low to zero cost interim option. Perhaps Vecchi from the primavera. So its not surprising that Thohir is giving Mazzarri so much rope. I feel his pain - this is not an easy decision.
    I don't feel sorry his ass at all. He extended Mazzarri for no reason and thus put himself in this situation. He has really adopted the "Inter syndrome" of self-inflicted misery (you know.....like extending guarin then moaning we can't sell because of his salary)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Mazzari till end of season then Simeone would be the dream but after that Jorge Jesus. No mediocre coaches please!

Hiring mediocre small-team-mentality coaches is a big part of why we are where we are.

I really hope that Mazzari resigns himself.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    You do realise that isnt how he plays at the moment. This season so far he has only played with a 442, 4231, 433

http://www.evertonfc.com/fixtures
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    You do realise that isnt how he plays at the moment. This season so far he has only played with a 442, 4231, 433

http://www.evertonfc.com/fixtures
    good to know...

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Another "2 more games" rumor for mazzarri. Which means a 1-0 win and a draw and "2 more games" with mazzarri. Its a never ending cycle of mediocrity

14. Thanks (2): A.l.i, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Simeone, just do whatever you can! Save on players or whatever, just get the guy.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Mexico

I like Blanc of course but he's not doing that well in PSG, they are having difficulties especially he doesn't seem to plan in advance "in case of..." and that's one of the problems with Mazzarri. Besides we need someone who can do great without star players.

Gladbach is doing really good! I saw them against Bayern München the other day and they did great...
    -

...Mi fai tremare il cuore… Mi fai smettere di respirare...

"To paraphrase a famous quote, when I die I want Inter to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time" [x]

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

UK papers are crap, but Martinez link

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...wanted-4557741

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Simeone, just do whatever you can! Save on players or whatever, just get the guy.
    Simeone is not going to come here after this season. We had 1% chance if we did well, and overpaid him. But we're broke and with shit results.

On the hand he's being linked to City, so Pellegrini is up for grabs?
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

United States

Kovacic playing that Silva/Isco role in Pellegrini's 4-4-2?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    As a winger?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I don't think he'd be a good conventional winger, but the Silva role I think he can do well, and he does.

Think about it. He also starts from the left and dribbles inwards before passing.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

South Africa

Yes, we shouldn't be picking names from a hat, but on the other hand, we shouldn't neglect quality in favour of style.

It shouldn't be a tradeoff, and it doesn't have to be.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    As a winger?
    Pellegrini doesn't typically play with true wingers (Navas being the exception). David Silva and Isco are more attacking midfielders and they were used a left midfielders in his 4-4-2 system, which on the field really looks like a 4-2-2-2 at times.

24. Thanks (1): Batman