Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 832

Thread: FIF Podcast

  1. #801
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,397
    Thanked
    14,171 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    waiting on you adrossi
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  2. #802
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanked
    1,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    CC is watching this thread, if the others can't make it can you? I'd love to hear how bad Candreva is every 2 minutes

  3. Thanks (1): Pimpin

  4. #803
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,397
    Thanked
    14,171 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    cmon candreva, im tipsy itll bef un
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  5. Thanks (1): Zoro

  6. #804
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,098
    Thanked
    3,572 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    CC is watching this thread, if the others can't make it can you? I'd love to hear how bad Candreva is every 2 minutes
    Sorry guys just saw this message and I have to go to sleep now :/ Got some studies tomorrow. I'm also sure I wouldn't want to get your ratings down

    It really sounds fun though. Haven't used the English language for a while either. Cool that I got an invite though (only member watching the thread fuckers)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  7. #805
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanked
    1,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Sorry guys just saw this message and I have to go to sleep now :/ Got some studies tomorrow. I'm also sure I wouldn't want to get your ratings down

    It really sounds fun though. Haven't used the English language for a while either. Cool that I got an invite though (only member watching the thread fuckers)
    Don't worry, me and pimp did you proud on the Candreva front.

  8. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  9. #806
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    8,203
    Thanked
    12,597 times
    Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

    Belgium

    94
    Podcast has been recorded. Sounds pretty good. My voice is a little quiet, but Pimp and Zoro's is crystal clear. Going to go to the gym, clean up the audio, and get this thing uploaded.


  10. #807
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    8,203
    Thanked
    12,597 times
    Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

    Belgium

    94
    (Assuming this works) here is episode one, hot off the presses:



    Quality isn't perfect, but I think the content is solid.


  11. #808
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    17,671
    Thanked
    29,982 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Is this basically like enjoy stealing sempre inter posts because you're now competing with sempre inter podcast?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/


  12. #809
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    9,070
    Thanked
    9,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Sorry I thought nyall was doing it and was at the pub. Will listen to it while studying today
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  13. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  14. #810
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    5,063
    Thanked
    2,557 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Is this basically like enjoy stealing sempre inter posts because you're now competing with sempre inter podcast?
    Did they say the exact same as was said in the sempre inter podcast and just make it look a bit better? Then yes!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

  15. Thanks (1): Fitzy

  16. #811
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanked
    1,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    It was really fun to do, AD and Pimp turned out to be pretty cool dudes, and the kondogbia part was golden, wish Nyall could have made it for that

  17. Thanks (1): thatdude

  18. #812
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    13,060
    Thanked
    14,995 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    DomesticatedPimp is very opinionated. Not saying I’m surprised having read his forum posts.

    I’ll have to do one of these one day

  19. Thanks (1): Zoro

  20. #813
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    35,492
    Thanked
    43,606 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I agree very little with what you said,especially with Pimp's views,too dark views even for my liking...except the Candreva issue...I can agree with that
    I didn't listen to the whole clip tho...
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  21. #814
    Big Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,149
    Thanked
    9,212 times
    Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

    Colombia

    11
    Cool shit, would love to participate in the next one.
    Sudaca Power.

  22. #815
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,098
    Thanked
    3,572 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Sorry I thought nyall was doing it and was at the pub. Will listen to it while studying today
    Great minds think alike
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  23. #816
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,795
    Thanked
    9,866 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    When Adrossi said "I'm an accountant by day" for a moment I thought he would say "and I fight the crime during the night".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  24. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Candreva Crosses

  25. #817
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,098
    Thanked
    3,572 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    When Adrossi said "I'm an accountant by day" for a moment I thought he would say "and I fight the crime during the night".
    Crimes at FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

  26. Thanks (1): ADRossi

  27. #818
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    35,492
    Thanked
    43,606 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Crimes at FIF

    you being the criminal?! yeah me too probs
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  28. #819
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,795
    Thanked
    9,866 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    I enjoyed the podcast but next time, for the love of god, you guys should agree on the volume. Either Zoro turns it down a bit or the others turn it a bit up. Or both.

    I had to change the volume for the entire duration of the thing.

    Other than that, good stuff.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  29. Thanks (2): Javier'sSon, Zoro

  30. #820
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanked
    1,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I enjoyed the podcast but next time, for the love of god, you guys should agree on the volume. Either Zoro turns it down a bit or the others turn it a bit up. Or both.

    I had to change the volume for the entire duration of the thing.

    Other than that, good stuff.
    Aha I'm so sorry I didn't realise how high my volume was, listening to it made me think JESUS WHY AM I SO LOUD?!


    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I agree very little with what you said,especially with Pimp's views,too dark views even for my liking
    I was a little more positive I think, not that I didn't see where Pimp was coming from

  31. Thanks (1): JJM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •