Thread: FIF Podcast

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

I was a little more positive I think, not that I didn't see where Pimp was coming from
    yes I can relate to your stance on things more...

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    you being the criminal?! yeah me too probs
    We've all fucked up at some point, my last being that fucker Trump who got me infraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

3. Thanks (1): ChillBro

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    We've all fucked up at some point, my last being that fucker Trump who got me infraction.
    yall just gotta be a chill bro like me.

I'm just waiting to rant about something that sets me off - hasn't really happened yet. You're so lucky you have candreva, candreva crosses.

5. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, firmino

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

On the topic of Candreva:

Pimpin: "How can you set up for a cross for a good solid 15 seconds and just hit the man straight in the body?"
    ADRossi: "Because you give the defender 15 seconds to get in front of you"
    Pimpin: "Good point"

Me: dead.

----

Great work lads. ADRossi hosting like a boss, Pimpin is a joy to listen to as always and a nice debut from Zoro.

7. Thanks (4): ADRossi, ChillBro, Pimpin, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Is there anyone who prefers downloading an MP3 to listening on YouTube?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Is there anyone who prefers downloading an MP3 to listening on YouTube?
    For future ones, yes. It means I could listen while travelling.

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Alright. I have the MP3 available, so it's not an issue at all. Could save them out on a Google Drive or something
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

11. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Could just convert it yourself from YouTube in 2 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

13. Thanks (2): firmino, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    What's with the sound.........I only hear specific people out of one ear, it kinda bugs me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

I think that's the result of my bootleg recording software

16. Thanks (1): Dylan