Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction of myself

Fav. Player
    Myself.

Greenland

Introduction of myself

Hello everyone , i just joined this forum and i want to introduce myself. You can ask any question of myself but no foul question please and i may not be able to answer some questions and am sorry about that

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

so who's ae are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

3. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

5. Thanks (2): Guney, sanka

Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

Netherlands

Hi, welcome. Nice name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    A potential Kovacic sale would completely undo the positive in signing Kondogbia.

LA GRANDE FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    -------------Handoyo#1
    -----fifi#23--------Dylan#25------JJM#5
    Rasha#2------------------------Pajo#55
    ----browha#88--Devious#19--Guney#10
    DomesticatedPimp#9-Verathia#8

bench: HugoBoss#14,ElDuccio#35,Y&h#11,Wallace#18,militosc ores#22
    ,Lionfap#7,Alan#17,Shaun#16,Fitzy#33,I4E#4,KevinB# 20,Nyall#13,Sokrates#6,#21Uni,crzd#77
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Guney for president
    so when is this youth project starting

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Was just kidding mate. Inter will teach you to take a black dick in the butt and not moaning much, well, maybe alittle bit, but not so much.

I mean you`ll grow tougher, smarter, gayer, troller and more stubborn.

Welcome to the Inter world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    Congrats, you get a drunk post from me (yay autocorrect))
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...45#post1191245

7. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Welcome aboard
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

9. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by certified interisti 'VIP' View Post
    Hello everyone , i just joined this forum and i want to introduce myself. You can ask any question of myself but no foul question please and i may not be able to answer some questions and am sorry about that
    welcome, ull fit right in here
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

11. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Hello football expert. How's your wife?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

13. Thanks (2): Armes, sanka

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Tits, ass or Lionhearts face?
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

hello there, welcome in fif. enjoy your stay
    shape of inter to come

16. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Telles

United States

Did you bring any snacks?

18. Thanks (1): sanka

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Do you have the credientals to prove you're certified?
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

20. Thanks (1): wera

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by certified interisti 'VIP' View Post
    Hmmm..certified interisti VIP and provided no names in an introduction.

What's your name? Erick Thohir?
    Wallace

22. Thanks (1): sanka

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Where you from? Why did you decide to join the forum? Did you make the right decision asking people to ask you questions? Do you watch every Inter game? If so who is your fave current and all time player? Is there any club you think has had better players than Inter in the world? How old are you? Have you been watching Inter for a long time? What is your favorite Inter memory? Do you think Moratti framed Juve or was calciopoli real? If you think calciopoli is real how many titles do you think Juve stole from Inter? Do you think it's true Moratti gave honey glazed ham to the head of Italian refereeing? Do you think R9 is an Inter legend? How many goals do you think he would have scored if he wasn't injured? Do you think he is the best striker in the history of football? Do you think Vieri is a blowhard for talking shit about Inter or is he still a legend for you? What is the biggest disappointment you have had with Inter? Will you respond to all my questions? Do you think Inter will get out of this trouble period and win the Champions League again? If so what year do you think Inter will win? If not why do you think Inter won't win? Do you think Mancicini is a good hire? Did you like to watch his earlier teams? Do you think Mazzarri should have stay or did you want him out? Do you like how Moratti managed Inter over the years? Do you think he is the most to blame for the recent downturn? Do you think Icardi will become an Inter legend? What is your opinion on him stealing a mate's wife? What do you think of the love story between Kova and Juan Jesus? Do you think JJ gets jealous when Kovacic hugs someone else? Is Handanovic the best keeper in the world? What comes to mind first when people say Handa? Is this too long? Is Palacio done as a player? Will he regain his form infront of goal? Did you like this transfer? Is Kuzmanovic any good? Do you think Pajo is secretly having an affair with Kuzmanovic?Will you survive the intro thread? Did you know many people opened intro thread and never came back after the horror show? Are you creeped out by FIF?

Welcome and I'll be back with more questions.
    Platano Power
    You Fuck With Me You Fucking With The Best

24. Thanks (3): Fapuccino, Kazaan, wera

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    Where you from? Why did you decide to join the forum? Did you make the right decision asking people to ask you questions? Do you watch every Inter game? If so who is your fave current and all time player? Is there any club you think has had better players than Inter in the world? How old are you? Have you been watching Inter for a long time? What is your favorite Inter memory? Do you think Moratti framed Juve or was calciopoli real? If you think calciopoli is real how many titles do you think Juve stole from Inter? Do you think it's true Moratti gave honey glazed ham to the head of Italian refereeing? Do you think R9 is an Inter legend? How many goals do you think he would have scored if he wasn't injured? Do you think he is the best striker in the history of football? Do you think Vieri is a blowhard for talking shit about Inter or is he still a legend for you? What is the biggest disappointment you have had with Inter? Will you respond to all my questions? Do you think Inter will get out of this trouble period and win the Champions League again? If so what year do you think Inter will win? If not why do you think Inter won't win? Do you think Mancicini is a good hire? Did you like to watch his earlier teams? Do you think Mazzarri should have stay or did you want him out? Do you like how Moratti managed Inter over the years? Do you think he is the most to blame for the recent downturn? Do you think Icardi will become an Inter legend? What is your opinion on him stealing a mate's wife? What do you think of the love story between Kova and Juan Jesus? Do you think JJ gets jealous when Kovacic hugs someone else? Is Handanovic the best keeper in the world? What comes to mind first when people say Handa? Is this too long? Is Palacio done as a player? Will he regain his form infront of goal? Did you like this transfer? Is Kuzmanovic any good? Do you think Pajo is secretly having an affair with Kuzmanovic?Will you survive the intro thread? Did you know many people opened intro thread and never came back after the horror show? Are you creeped out by FIF?

Welcome and I'll be back with more questions.
    This wall of writing literally hurts my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

This wall of writing literally hurts my head.
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...t=#post1178165
    #InterMentality

27. Thanks (2): Devious, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Myself.

Greenland

Thanks ,guney,dpimp and morisama. I am not married,mr universe. I've got no snacks mr mortimer. Mr networkz, i've got no credentials but i just love inter too much that's why i named myself that. Mr black jesus, here are my answers: I am from a place with green colours and blessings, I decided to join this forum in order to get closer to interistis around the world ,I think I made the right decision, i watch inter games that i am able to, yes there is, i am 16, i have been watching inter since 2008, i was not an inter fan when calciopoli happened, yes R9 is an inter legend, he would score many goals if he wasn't injured, he is not the best striker in football history, my biggest disappointment with inter is the current situation we are in, I won't be able to answer all your questions, yes inter can win the champions league again but i don't know the year, mancini is a good hire but i preferred leonardo, moratti managed inter well over the years, icardi can become a legend if he stays here for a long time, handa is one of the best gks in the world, palacio can regain his form and i can survive this thread

29. Thanks (6): Devious, Kakaroto, MVD, Pimpin, wera, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Thanks for the answers man.
    Platano Power
    You Fuck With Me You Fucking With The Best

31. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

d'pimp? i like it
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    It`s so good to have you here Certified Intersti 'VIP'. Please stick around and have so much fun!

Shit doesnt happen

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Myself.

Greenland

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    It`s so good to have you here Certified Intersti 'VIP'. Please stick around and have so much fun!
    Thanks, devious

36. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD