Let's keep this winning streak on.
- Stadio Giuseppe Meazza -
Inter: W L L D D
Lazio: W W D L L
- Lazio have been going through an inconsistent period with their results.
- Lazio have shown a physical approach in some of their games this season. A matter we should expect around Kovacic a lot next Sunday, especially after Chievo's treatment of Mateo.
- Stefano Pioli has been depending on the senators more than his predecessor, expect for the new face of Stefan de Vrij who has featured the most in their starting eleven.
- Unlike last season, a promising name like Kieta Balde has seen only 7 Serie A games with the total of 267 minutes so far this season. Although, the recent news about indiscipline from the young Spaniard may have forced the manager to isolate him a bit. Balde was involved in a car accident that wrecked his £158,000 Lamborghini last October in Rome while driving to a Snoop Dogg concert, and the youngster denied news of him being drunk at the time. English yellow press, I know... deal with it.
The car in question...
- Stefano Mauri and Filip Djordjevic are Lazio's top goalscorers with 6 goals each.
- There was some criticism from Miroslav Klose (3 goals) earlier about his playing time (4 starts and 9 sub appearances) but things seem to have worked out between the player and manager... at least for now.
- Lazio have conceded 17 goals while scoring 26 so far in Serie A.
Enemy Stats: (Via Whoscored)