Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 5031

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great second half with Sensi, more of this please, total control of the midfield, some passes were a delight to watch.
    Dr. Marotta

2. Thanks (5): dax21, MVD, Sassuolu, thatdude, Universe

Italy

I consider Brozovic a great DM! We need him in our starter team because he garantees quality and quantity to the game.

Of course sometimes he seems nervous, but he is very important for us anymore.

4. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Last four games 5 asists. But yeah,he is shit and we need to get rid of him,lol.

6. Thanks (1): morrisama

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Nice assist record but he's just awful. He's the play maker but jesus christ how those counters die when Brozo gets the ball. He just can't get the ball out of his feet.

And the constant arm-flailing from minute one is really something.

8. Thanks (6): eduzee, Irequis, Pimpin, rfU, varmin, Wings

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Did okay today. Very involved. Brozo is an indispensable part of the team but he’ll never be world class. Trouble is his inconsistency and occasional lapse of attention (plus all the arm throwing which really affects morale). As long as he keeps running and being able to recycle possession, he should start. He’s still relatively young and fit. No point to put him on transfer list yet
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

10. Thanks (1): rfU

Canada

There was one play where we can about 6 players in front of Brozovic. He took about 3 touches, looked to the right and didn’t pass, switched to look at the left and didn’t pass again, and then just passed next to him to Skriniar since he took way too long initially.

He does have positives that he brings to the game but he can be so slow at moving the ball at times.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    There was one play where we can about 6 players in front of Brozovic. He took about 3 touches, looked to the right and didn’t pass, switched to look at the left and didn’t pass again, and then just passed next to him to Skriniar since he took way too long initially.

He does have positives that he brings to the game but he can be so slow at moving the ball at times.
    But he shouldnt be playmaker of this team,that is not his job.He did his job really good.We need midfielder that can create chances,fantazista like Eriksen,even Sensi.We need players like that.Shame that we are broke and have no money to buy class players like that so we can rely only on Gags or Vecinos.Imagine having Eriksen or Sensi to come from the bench uffff...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

slow, no clue what to do with the ball, bad...you would think he is not bad, couple asissts but its only because there is no one else to play there...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

14. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

he's great at slowing the game down when he should play quick and passing the ball back. By now i dont really care for him, cause this guy will never be consistent, so it is what it is. At least he's better than Gagliardini.

16. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

He is our best midfielder last 4,5 games. Who is better, Vidal, Barella? Nope. Barella is terrible last few games.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Looks like he was at fault for the 2nd goal, fell asleep when Roma took the quick corner.

If we can resign him on the same wages I'd happily keep him around as our number 2, if not we swap him for Paredes. Our target should be Locatelli in the summer.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    He is our best midfielder last 4,5 games. Who is better, Vidal, Barella? Nope. Barella is terrible last few games.
    actually Sensi is the best midfielder in the last 5 games. Even if he played like 50 min in those games, he was still by far better than anyone else.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    actually Sensi is the best midfielder in the last 5 games. Even if he played like 50 min in those games, he was still by far better than anyone else.
    No he wasnt, you are wrong. I agree that fit Sensi is the best but he is 90% of season injured and not fit.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    he may be better than them las couple of matches but that doesnt mean he is good, like i say, he looks good because we dont have a better one on his position...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I thought he was great yesterday, arguably our best player. The only bad fuckup was that counter, when he didnt pass forward and we had like 5 players that ran into space. Apart from that, i though he was great.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

23. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, thatdude

Croatia

Broz is class. Team is shit. Sell both Broz and Perisic in january.

25. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Tom80 View Post
    Broz is class. Team is shit. Sell both Broz and Perisic in january.
    Agreed. Broz in club like Liverpool or Bayern would be phenomenal, we saw that in WC two years ago. Even Modrić would be shit if he played sorounded by fkn Gags, Vidal or Vecino. See what happened to Eriksen who was top 5 midfield player in PL. Messi wouldnt help us with Cunte and his degenerate sons(Gags, Young and Vidal).

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

10 years of FIF
    This guy is our heart. SO Underrated. Thank god we haven't sold him.

28. Thanks (2): Pajo, Universe

United States

10 years of FIF
    Great match today. Usually he gets overrun a bit in the big games, however he was really precise today with his passing. I can only remember one misplaced pass.

Italy

Vintage Broz tonight. Keep em coming.

31. Thanks (3): Dylan, Lui, Universe