Cambiaso

Indonesia

Brozo was descent
    Sensi Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Brozovic is a player who always falls apart at high pressure matches. Roma match is usually a high-pressure match, like it was today. And as expected, Brozo eventually falls apart. His decision making simply goes down as the game goes on. In the dying seconds he got the ball few times and couldn't be able to pull anything reasonable with it.

3. Thanks (2): JJM, Pimpin

United States

Yeah he was decent. That’s part of why he’s so frustrating. He gets so close to be a great player then falls short. It’s just the details in his game that stop him from being truly top class.

5. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Yeah he was decent. That’s part of why he’s so frustrating. He gets so close to be a great player then falls short. It’s just the details in his game that stop him from being truly top class.
    Exactly. He's a bit like Spalletti. He took Inter to the next level. Brozovic took Inter's midfield to the next level. But now we are playing a game where we need real talented, high-level thinking players to run our midfield. And Brozovic ain't gonna cut it.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Stop blaming this guy plz, he is playing with dumbasses next to him

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Whose job is it to get rid of dumass players and sign better ones?

India

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Not Brozovic.

Even so, we signed better players they're just injured.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Poor Brozo left alone in midfield by Valero and Vecino. Although the latter surprisingly did a good job today.
    Forza Inter

11. Thanks (1): Eddie

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Ausilio
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

amazing how shit he gets when he doesnt have barella mugging opposition midfielders all game long

I should probably write another post tommorrow once i've calmed from the game and assess it with cool head
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    He fucked up badly on that chance in the box he skied. If you want to criticize his performance today that makes up about 95% of the reason.

The other 5% I guess I'll attribute to the final few minutes where he frustratingly misplaced passes. But if you expected much more than lateral passing then I think your desperation at that stage of the game has warped your perspective.

This is what we had going for most of our possession during the game. We're playing a fucking 316 formation for Christs sake. Look at Brozovic completely by himself while literally every other dickhead is standing in line with Roma's defence. Even fucking Valero, who couldn't outrun a mailbox, is up front expecting to latch onto a pass. Dickhead, get back in midfield and help us move the ball around. Where are the options for Brozovic?

I've said it several times that Sensi is our only midfielder who excels at playing between the lines and attacking the space between opponents midfield and defence. But just because he's not on the pitch doesn't mean we're allowed to regress to this^ caveman shit. I don't understand why Valero didn't drop back further to help us retain our shape and play our game. If we have more midfielders in midfield where they belong (no matter how poor they are) we'd actually have passing options and significantly greater movement and unpredictability.

By comparison, look at Roma's picture-perfect 4231 in that image There's literally NINE players in between Brozovic and any forward passing option. Jesus Christ It's as if Conte got scared by that 15 minute period of Roma dominance in the first half and instructed the team to attempt to bypass their midfield, instead of play through it or go up against them. I refuse to believe he's that dumb though.

You replace Brozovic with Modric, De Jong or Pjanic in that 316 situation, with 9 players in between him and his teammates, you think they'll fare much better? Fucking Tonali? All anyone can do in that situation is attempt a hopeful long ball forward. Keep in mind none of the runners are even particularly fast. There's no one making runs, no one dropping deep to help him or coming to play quick one-two's. Just a straight row of 6 dickheads, static, like they're lining up at the fucking bank.

Even as a pro-Brozovic guy I'll happily criticise when he's fucked up. But today? Give me a fucken break. Like I said, there's only 1 real thing to criticise of him today and that was missing that unforgivable sitter.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Vietnam

Don't think it if fair to blame Valero for moving too high up the field. He played Sensi's role, but didn't have the stamina to move back and forth. Long ball was clearly Conte's tactical instruction.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Poor guy plays every game, every minute and this is the thanks he gets? Sure, he skyed that shot. Give him another chance like that against Barca and I'm sure it's a goal. Also he at least took a shot, Vecino was in same position to take a shot like 10 minutes before that and he tried to pass it.

I'm happy we at least have Brozović in our poor, makeshift midfield. Brozo + our defence makes me believe that we can at least achieve a draw against Barca, and with some luck we could also win.

You guys getting annoyed? Imagine how annoyed Brozović has to be since he is doing his job every game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    It's only common sense for him to struggle without both Sensi and Barella. Like everyone's already said, we need new midfielders as soon as January.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNewHere View Post
    Stop blaming this guy plz, he is playing with dumbasses next to him
    This is FIF, we will look for any head to behead except Candreva and D'Ambrosio.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

On one hand, he does play too many minutes but I feel like that excuse is used for him every time he has a bad game. Lautaro also plays a mot of minutes and typically runs more as Lukaku cannot press much, but not many people gsve him the slack.

I think Brozovic is good, but my main issue is I'm not sure he has the intelligence to be a great player in his role. One thing I notice about him is that there are too many times tha these unaware of where his teammates and opposition are when he receives the ball, so he ends up taking too many touches before making a pass. The goal against Parma was like that as he seemed unaware of an opposition player and passed him the ball

21. Thanks (1): Wings

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I punched my sofa about 5/6 times when he fluffed his shot inside the box. Sofa is alright guys don’t worry.

23. Thanks (2): syrus, wera

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    One thing I notice about him is that there are too many times tha these unaware of where his teammates and opposition are when he receives the ball, so he ends up taking too many touches before making a pass.
    That is why ge crumbles when is being pressed intensively. I also was mad at him vs. Roma but then realized that he was punished to play with Valero, Gagsi and Vecino few games in a row.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Poor guy. Hardly any help from others, but had so many mistakes too that if we had a better bench, he should've been subbed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

He is exhausted. He is not a Goalkeeper, he cant play every match.. his position requires a lot of running.
    Forza Inter

27. Thanks (1): MVD