Page 137 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3635

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Wait what game did you guys watch? He defended well but fucked up every single attacking play he was involved in! He has zero understanding of the game and allways chooses the wrong fucking thing to do!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

2. Thanks (2): Kenny, sawyerAC

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    I thought he chose the right option when he passed to Eder, too bad Eder fucked it up. That’s what Spalletti is talking about when he says we have a lack of quality.

He wasn’t perfect today but if we could get this level out of him week in week out we wouldn’t want to sell him

4. Thanks (4): CoolMan44, InterFCAustin, MVD, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I thought he chose the right option when he passed to Eder, too bad Eder fucked it up. That’s what Spalletti is talking about when he says we have a lack of quality.

He wasn’t perfect today but if we could get this level out of him week in week out we wouldn’t want to sell him
    Yea we would. People on this forum love to focus on X or Y player regardless of what they do. He is just the new hate target

It went Guarin, Kdog, Joa Mario, Naga(let’s not kid ourselves he was always super hated here, as as Rano),now him
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

6. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Canada

To be fair, it's because all of those players were frustrating. There's a reason why most don't hate on Miranda, who's also been here for a while.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Brozovic had an amazing game and deserves a lot of plaudits.

Too bad he's an idiot and will probably assist Quagliarella in the next game.

#jinx
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

9. Thanks (2): rfU, sawyerAC

Fav. Player
    Perisic

Czech Republic

Brozovic takes on ‘fake news’
    By Football Italia staff
    Inter’s Marcelo Brozovic has pledged to take legal action against the ‘fake news’ publications that reported he had an affair with Mauro Icardi’s wife.

It comes after several media outlets claimed they had access to an audio recording, which proved Wanda was cheating on Icardi with Brozovic.

“Marcelo absolutely disputes and denies this fake news relating to the wife of his teammate Wanda Nara, which had spread in the last few days,” his lawyer told ANSA.

“There has never been a relationship or anything of the sort between Brozovic and Mrs Nara.

“Brozovic wants to shed light on those who have questioned his own moral and professional integrity and therefore will take legal action against them.”
    https://football-italia.net/118418/b...akes-fake-news

Good that he´s trying to fight back and not taking the journalists´ bullshit.

11. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Kwadwo

Ireland

I've always said he plays best in a deeper role. He hit some superb raking passes and conducted well; plus pleasingly he showed grinta. Overall, a very good game.

Netherlands

He was better defensively than I thought he would be

14. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    I've always said he plays best in a deeper role. He hit some superb raking passes and conducted well; plus pleasingly he showed grinta. Overall, a very good game.
    Agreed

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post

So one good pass in 90 minutes makes all the other shitty decisions he took go away?
    Also why the fuck do people still belive that all of a sudden he will become consistent? The guy s an idiot and one good game in 15 and fif is like maybe we should keep him! Fuck no if we get a decent offer we should ship his ass out we ve been waiting for 3 years for him to play on a consistent level and he has not shown any improovement what so ever in this department!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

srsly? only one post on the Wanda rumor?
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    So one good pass in 90 minutes makes all the other shitty decisions he took go away?
    Also why the fuck do people still belive that all of a sudden he will become consistent? The guy s an idiot and one good game in 15 and fif is like maybe we should keep him! Fuck no if we get a decent offer we should ship his ass out we ve been waiting for 3 years for him to play on a consistent level and he has not shown any improovement what so ever in this department!
    To be fair, you did say he fucked up every single attacking play, and that's obviously not true since you're admitting he made that good pass to Eder

Anyway, he had more than one good pass. He did make some brain-scratching decisions but overall, he did have a good game. I don't think that means we should keep him though.

- - - Updated - - -

20. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew77 View Post
    https://football-italia.net/118418/b...akes-fake-news

Good that he´s trying to fight back and not taking the journalists´ bullshit.
    “Brozovic wants to shed light on those who have questioned his own moral and professional integrity and therefore will take legal action against them.”
    "Questioned his own moral and professional integrity" is this a punch at Icardi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    "Questioned his own moral and professional integrity" is this a punch at Icardi?
    Its literally a shot at journalists, did you even look at the article
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Hope he has more games like this so that we can sell him for 30-40 mil
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Highlight the part where I said we should keep Brozovic. I’ll wait.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Its literally a shot at journalists, did you even look at the article
    Lol, you have to read between the lines. Its a deeper meaning, a dig at Icardi since he did the same shit against his "best-friend".
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

It's Brozovic, there definitely is not a deeper meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    What do you think about Bitcoin, Dylan?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I thought Brozovic did okay against Napoli. However, it may be the case that "doing okay" in a team that is lacking confidence, identity and a fighting spirit is not much of an achievement. He was one of our better players but in my view, he did not play at the level that we know he can play. I have disliked Brozovic for a long time but Spalletti obviously sees something in him despite the outbursts and attitude. Either that, or he has few other options.

I can not believe I am saying this and it is probably an indication of my desperation, but if Brozovic continues to put in an effort and fight on the field for us, then I am happy for him to continue starting. Perhaps this post shows my low expectations and the little hope and confidence I have in the midfield players that are presently on our books and their ability to create scoring opportunities for Icardi.

Lastly, his ball to Eder was wonderful. It was probably the only incisive pass that our midfield played all game. It was a great shame that Eder was on the end of it.
    #FlyEaglesFly