Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183
Results 3,641 to 3,655 of 3655

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Maybe you are right. Have Inter specified how many stupid videos will be uploaded in the next few days? I am sure they would also upload behind the scenes footage.

https://www.inter.it/it/interpresents On here only present 6 is mentioned, so I thought maybe it's the last one.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    fuck, 2 tickets to inter vs Napoli are worth entering alone
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

How the hell they didn't use brozovic signature meme

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Judging by interpresents page, next one is the last one.
    nope, after perisic it should be nainggolan and handanovic
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

And it all ends with a big present from the whole team to themselves - a vacation in January and February.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

This guy NEEDS two weeks off. I'm starting to feel sorry for him, I very clearly remember Joao Mario giving him the laziest ball when he was surrounded by 3 Chievo players. He obviously lost the ball and I just couldn't fucking believe it. It's quite ridiculous how obvious it is that he's the one capable in the midfield of constructing play, and players like Joao Mario are treating him like the Italian NT used to treat Pirlo; ergo, if he's free, the ball is going to Brozovic, regardless of better options.

Incredibly frustrating, both for us watching and him I'm sure.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

Nothing new here. We just can't do without him. I am aware that we are not in a position to spend money during the upcoming mercato, but I hope Marotta and Ausilio are at least scouring the loan lists in search of a player who can actually fill Brozo's boots acceptably whenever he needs to take a breather.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Damn, Milan make that old man run for his salary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

12. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD, WLEXT

Bosnia Herzegovina

I am still pissed off by the fact that his role barely allow him to score goals or provide assists, i have forgotten the last he created a chance with a pass or play a long shot. I think he is wasted in that static regista role where he is asked to sit back all the time, i think he can be allowed to go forward by putting a dm beside him where if the ball is deep in our half, brozovic will stay in front of the defense to help transit from defense to attack and when that's done and we able to rich the opponents' half, brozovic quickly goes forward to act as an attacking cmf while the dm drops back to the base of the midfield to block counter attacks in case we lose the ball in the opponents' half . In a nutshell, he should perform a dual role as both regista and cm, it might solve our creativity problems before we sign new players in the summer transfer.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Cause he's busy fixing the mistakes of the likes of Vecino, Gags and Grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Sweden

The only reason we all started to love Bro is because we CHANGED his position to the Pirlo-role and it freaking worked! Changing him to another more advanced role would just take us back where we were two years ago, where he is inconsistent and we don't have a 'Pirlo' kinda player anymore.

Bro is fine at his position as he is, even better than fine, worldclass even. Our problem is the surrounding midfielders.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr J View Post
    The only reason we all started to love Bro is because we CHANGED his position to the Pirlo-role and it freaking worked! Changing him to another more advanced role would just take us back where we were two years ago, where he is inconsistent and we don't have a 'Pirlo' kinda player anymore.

Bro is fine at his position as he is, even better than fine, worldclass even. Our problem is the surrounding midfielders.
    Yeah. Spallo found the correct role for Brozo. He'd be even better if he had better players around him in the midfield. I'm 100% sure his error-proneness would go down considerably because he wouldn't have to carry the shit literally all the time.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

19. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Brozovic to Stuttgart confirmed?

21. Thanks (2): MVD, nerazzurri4life

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Bit to show in here that Brozovic is really doing a good job in getting the ball moving forward. We need to improve the step that is between him and the ball getting into the area.