Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198 LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 3941

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    It's not like we played in three competitions in the last months and he's not 30 years old. And IRRC he didn't play 90min very often in the last two months.

I think we should keep him, but in my opinion he's overrated here.

2. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    My opinion that he and Brozovic are toxic fucks who should be booted the fuck out of this team. If not alone, probably in minority here who feels this way but that's my perception after watching the games and reading all that shit what has happened since last 6 months or so. Not saying Icardi hasn't fucked up, but these two seem just bossy assholes in this group of people.

4. Thanks (1): Inter7

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    He indeed can but I am willing to excuse his attitude, we need to remember that this guy has been non-stop running for the past two years. I expect him to perform like he was 5 years younger come September after proper summer vacation and time off from both Inter and NT. Especially once (if) we pair him up with a top tier world class b2b midfielder.

Brozo earned to cut him some slack, even regarding his mental shenanigans. He spent last 5 years at Inter, not Barcelona. I can't fault the man for not having some die-hard winning mentality 24/7 given who he has to work with on a daily basis. Joao Marios, Dalberts, Vecinos and Spallettis would suck the life energy and enthusiasm out of anyone. Brozo will be fine.
    I agree on the cutting slack part as he has been carrying our mid and any person would get frustrated at times if they had such incompetent fucks surrounding them.

That being said I m not sure he has the composure to play the role he currently is playing for us, that dpl role is just to important for him too keep on loosing his head and making silly decisions. And what bothers me most is that it not only happens in games where the rest of the mid sucks but it even happens in good games where he just has these brainfarts to often. Especially when under pressure in our own half his decision making has been very questionable and we were lucky on multiple occasions that we did not conceed right after he gave the ball away.

I m not saying he aint a good player but i m not sure we can reach the next level with him being our main ball distributor.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Some one sent me this, I almost dropped my phone

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

7. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Handoyo, nurko

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    My opinion that he and Brozovic are toxic fucks who should be booted the fuck out of this team. If not alone, probably in minority here who feels this way but that's my perception after watching the games and reading all that shit what has happened since last 6 months or so. Not saying Icardi hasn't fucked up, but these two seem just bossy assholes in this group of people.
    He would probably be just good without Perišić or any other Croat around him.Just destroy that clan for fucks sake.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    He would probably be just good without Perišić or any other Croat around him.Just destroy that clan for fucks sake.
    You nationalist scum!

Oh wait-
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Italy

for those you may have missed it or just want to watch it again, the crocodile®, when empoli took that last set piece.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-iBkrI7cP/
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

#Cap'nCrocovic

May the nick spread!

Serbia

Marcelo Brozovic has reportedly had a future lying away from Inter Milan, where the Croatian currently plays. Rumours in the last few months have suggested that both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing him and there could be a potential North London Derby in the transfer market for the Inter man's signature.

However, speaking to FCInter1908, Brozovic's agent Miroslav Bicanic has revealed more about Brozovic's current situation, hinting strongly that the Croatian will remain in Milan for the time being.

"Marcelo looks great and feels like an important player at Inter. In Milan he feels at home and the club is like his family.

"Yes, but he is not entirely happy because he has not yet won a trophy. Qualifying for the Champions League was an important goal, but a club like Inter deserves to win trophies. Brozovic is confident that they will arrive soon.

"There is no doubt Marcelo will respect any man who will be at the helm of Inter next season. Whether it's Spalletti or any other manager chosen by the club."

Italy

Imho he won't go anywhere. He strikes me as the kind of guy who struggles immensely to adapt to a new life.

Now he's doing well in Milano and at Inter. I just don't see him embarking again on the process of moving away and learning a new language, adapting to a new city, etc.

That's of course my speculation.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I like him overall, but what I am afraid is he might become rebellion or indifferent if we sell Perisic which we have to do at any cost.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

15. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I like him overall, but what I am afraid is he might become rebellion or indifferent if we sell Perisic which we have to do at any cost.
    I dont know why i have a feeling Perisic will have the best season of his career next year under Conte.
    I mean, if Conte made Moses at Chelsea, have a good year on the wing, Perisic is twice better player.
    And Brozovic is the Marchisio of Juve under Conte.

17. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

I feel like Perisic has made it clear he doesn't want to be here with that said brozo with some help in MF would look so much better. He has a fantastic strike on the ball with him and nainggolan closer to goal I can see him getting 5-10 goals next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    I feel like Perisic has made it clear he doesn't want to be here with that said brozo with some help in MF would look so much better. He has a fantastic strike on the ball with him and nainggolan closer to goal I can see him getting 5-10 goals next season.
    Might be wrong, but I just can’t see both Perisic AND Icardi leaving. One of them yes, for sure, I’m all for it. All signs pointing that Icardi is leaving, and Perisic is match made in heaven for Conte.
    Just my opinion

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    I dont know why i have a feeling Perisic will have the best season of his career next year under Conte.
    I mean, if Conte made Moses at Chelsea, have a good year on the wing, Perisic is twice better player.
    And Brozovic is the Marchisio of Juve under Conte.
    agree, but he is 30 years old already and chances he will later play in EPL at top level will diminish unless he really becomes monster.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    30 years old and that’s perfect for Inter.
    Wallace

23. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

No, Perišić needs to go unless if he's going to be a LWB.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Perisic Low IQ makes him a bit of an egocentric, so that means he will not sacrifice playing LWB, he wants to assist/score even if he is shit. Sell him asap and keep Brozovic.

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

x = successful defensive duels per 90 minutes
    y = completed passes per 90 minutes

(link)

He completed more passes, more long balls, won more tackles, and covered more ground than any other player in serie A. I know he can be frustrating at times, especially when he loses it and starts waving his arms around, but this guy has pretty much carried our midfield by himself the whole season. Surround him with competent midfielders/forwards, give the team a varied and well-devised game plan and we'll have an elite player on our hands.
    Last edited by Guz; 31 May 19 at 06:48.

Serbia

Now we just have to pair him up with Barella.