Page 184 of 204 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 4079

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Interesting. If he has a manager of his social media, that can't be a total accident. If one of your jobs is to manage a public profile of a player, you don't accidentally do something like that.

What I'm wondering is if the whole team is behind Spalletti? Brozo has started to throw his antics more and more recently (waving his hands or head in frustration, barking at ref furiously). Also Spallo has been seen shouting to players quite a lot time to time.

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What I'm wondering is if the whole team is behind Spalletti?
    I highly doubt it. I think it's no wonder that certain players have very hard time staying motivated because Spalletti does't exactly reward good performances. We smashed Benevento, sure it's a relegated squad but we played nonetheless good football. We conceded a lot in midfield but still, we were decent in the attack. And what does Spalletti do? Same thing he does always after we have a decent match - he changes things. Whether he changes it to something new, or back to his antiquated 4-2-3-1, it doesn't matter. Dalbert had a great match, scored a goal, he should've gotten a go-ahead over Asamoah againt Sassuolo. I'd even play the devil's advocate, and despite all the harsh criticism I've had for Candreva in that match, he should've maybe even gotten the start place over Politano. But good performance is not rewarded here, for better or worse.

You have Miranda who wants to leave because of a lack of minutes, Perisic who dreams of PL, Lautaro who is understandably upset but forced to keep his mouth shut, Brozovic who is hyper aware that he is playing alongside mental midgets in midfield, Keita who keeps scoring and assisting but can't bench Perisic if he had 50 more seasons to try, aforementioned Dalbert who doesn't seem to have serious issues impeding him getting minutes, Radja who doesn't even want to be at Inter... Half of the squad is probably not too happy about their situation.

And on top of all that, we seem to spend more time and energy fighting windmills like that overblown issue of racism than getting new players or offloading ones that are useless.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If we were one of the teams that approached Mourinho, I'd say that Spalletti does not have the full backing of the team.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I truly hope we didn't do that. Because that would show our management complete idiots. Mourinho is fucking done for now.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, wera

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nothing new there, next news please.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Brozovic liked a comment that was asking for Spalletti to get fired. The like was put by the manager of his social media and he has already apologised to the team.

Marcelo Brozovic has swiftly apologised to Inter management after it became apparent that he liked a comment on Instagram calling for Inter manager Luciano Spalletti to be sacked off the back of his choices in the past weekend’s game against Sassuolo according to a report from Tuttosport.The Croatian has removed the like on the comment and his quick apology could be enough to see him avoid being fined for his actions.The Turin based newspaper continue to add that the comment in question was also critical of compatriot Ivan Perisic and Radja Nainggolan, two players who have certainly not been in top form this season.The 26-year-old midfielder, who has went from an inconsistent player to one of Inter’s most consistent, made his 24th appearance of the season across all competitions in Saturday’s 0-0 draw, playing the entire 90 minutes. In 2084 minutes of action this season, Brozovic has contributed two goals and provided one assist.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Bench him for a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    made his 24th appearance of the season across all competitions in Saturday’s 0-0 draw, playing the entire 90 minutes. In 2084 minutes of action this season, Brozovic has contributed two goals and provided one assist.
    Allthough he is one of my favorite player these are pathetic stats for a midfielder like him.

India

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Allthough he is one of my favorite player these are pathetic stats for a midfielder like him.
    Actually these stats are fine. Brozo's role in our team is metronomic; always making himself available for a pass in order to connect the defense and the attack, spreading, accelerating, or slowing down the play. It's not really his job to get goals or provide assists in our current system.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

frog wrote Earth calling Perišić
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

15. Thanks (1): Devious

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Not really. He plays as the deepest midfielder in our team so his role is not exactly scoring goals and getting assists.

Not a direct comparison but if you look at someone like Jorginho (bought for 60 million) he had 0 assists and 1 penalty.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    Actually these stats are fine. Brozo's role in our team is metronomic; always making himself available for a pass in order to connect the defense and the attack, spreading, accelerating, or slowing down the play. It's not really his job to get goals or provide assists in our current system.
    In open play he does a really good job with everything you mentioned but even in his current role I just think a midfielder like Brozovic should score or assist 5-10 goals per season also considering his long shots and set pieces. I'm not asking Vecino to do the same for example.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Not really. He plays as the deepest midfielder in our team so his role is not exactly scoring goals and getting assists.

Not a direct comparison but if you look at someone like Jorginho (bought for 60 million) he had 0 assists and 1 penalty.
    To be fair, Jorginho is also getting battered in the English press for those stats. But then, it's Rio Ferdinand who started the battering. Make of that what you will.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

19. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Canada

I find Jorginho overrated but not due to his goal/assist ratio. I can see him getting criticism given Sarri has based Chelsea's entire game plan around him, not to mention playing Kante out of position.

21. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    TBH, i'd take on form Brozo over Jorginho any of the week. Jorginho is more consistent, but at form, Brozo is the better of the two.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    ^ big call
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

25. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If we had Jorginho he'd not be taken off the starting lineup.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah well, never rated him as much as many of you do here. The guy is good player, but not 60 mils good and deffo not world class midfielder.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    ^ big call
    Easy call, I dont see Jorginho better than Brozovic at anything, Broz has better passing range, better shooting, better engine, is better with both feet. Jorginho exceled in Sarri's system but ever since Broz was moved to regista position he has been outperforming Jorginho.

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Pajo