Page 149 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3941

Thread: Marcelo Brozović

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Hey, genius, you don't have to translate if the post already has a translation
    he added the translation later,after my post...genius

but you have some kind of obsession with me...cute stuff rly

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I am ready to give him secure spot like LCM for next season.

He, Icardi, Cancelo, Rafinha, Skriniar and Handanovic are my choices.

Perisic, Gagliardini, Miranda, Candreva and D’Ambrosio should stay but we have to bring quality competition for those places.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

4. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Also keen to keep Brozovic, we can't switch the whole squad, and Brozovic's performance has been very positive.
    Wallace

6. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

i said after his amazing comeback few weeks ago that i wanna sell him for good money, but boy was i wrong... after last match this brozo should stay forever

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Our (improbable) leader.

And I don't know what to think about it, but hey, he already was our best midfielder on paper, I'm glad he's in the right place (literally) and connecting.

The game against Juventus was the "litmus test" or "prova del nove" in Italian (9 games straight) and he passed it with flying colours.
    It's 8 games to be honest, since he was suspended against Atalanta, so hopefully he will continue his epic streak in Udine and prove the change once and for all. #nojinxintended

10. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Pimpin, WLEXT

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Unbelievable transformation. He's turned from a complete turd to a very heart of our midfield. Sorry for Icardi but this new Brozo looks much more like captain and leader then him. My opinion.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He has been very good this second half of the season. Lets hope he has finally matured.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

13. Thanks (2): A.l.i, thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

NOW many of you ask what will happen next.
    VERY SIMPLE: our squad,INTER,will give it's soul to win the next 3 games that are needed to play,then things that need to happen will happen!

Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

Netherlands

10 years of FIF
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

Aaland

I think we will lose him this summer.His relationship with the fans wasnt all that good when he was underperforming and i doubt he will be forgetting that.After having a good world cup i think we will sell him and keep the likes of Icardi and Perisic.

I prefer to see Perisic be the first one to leave but i am not sure many clubs will be bidding for him.FFP,Chinese restrictions and the incompetence of Ausilio and Suning should all combine to make this happen.This is going to be one depressing transfer season.Especially if we miss the UCL.And we are on point to fail in our objective this season so i guess we are caught in the vicious cycle now.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Serbia

Brozo was really impressive last month. I hope he can keep this level for the next season. It is important to have him around and to have him on this particular level.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    I think we will lose him this summer.His relationship with the fans wasnt all that good when he was underperforming and i doubt he will be forgetting that.After having a good world cup i think we will sell him and keep the likes of Icardi and Perisic.

I prefer to see Perisic be the first one to leave but i am not sure many clubs will be bidding for him.FFP,Chinese restrictions and the incompetence of Ausilio and Suning should all combine to make this happen.This is going to be one depressing transfer season.Especially if we miss the UCL.And we are on point to fail in our objective this season so i guess we are caught in the vicious cycle now.
    That would be shame because buying a starting regista from the market is never easy. Brozo has already years of experience from Inter (and Italy), knows the club and the team. Would be tough task to replace him.

Btw he has that 50m€ release clause.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    I doubt though any top club in Europe right now needs a Regista like how much we do, so not really concerned about him leaving.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

I'm a bit ill-willed towards him, but he has been playing quite well. Given that he's always having ups and downs, it's hard to know if he has finally matured (only took him 3 years...) or if it's yet another manic phase of his footballing bipolar persona.

Regardless of his recent form, I'd rather lose him than Icardi, Perisic or Skriniar. We have very few top-notch players in our squad and Brozovic ain't on that level, Perisic's recent inconsistency notwithstanding.

21. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If this management really wants to go somewhere they should keep as much of the starting Linux as possible and try to upgrade it. We have a lot of junk to sell,no need to start with those that got us to this position. Screw ffp, there is always a way around it and Suning should know that by now.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    If this management really wants to go somewhere they should keep as much of the starting Linux as possible and try to upgrade it. We have a lot of junk to sell,no need to start with those that got us to this position. Screw ffp, there is always a way around it and Suning should know that by now.
    That's my main concern as well. We are already likely to miss out on both Cancelo and Rafinha. If we let Brozovic go as well, that means we will lose three key players who have been performing really well under Spalletti's system. Let's say Ausilio somehow luck out and manage to bring more or equally talented players who cost less than them (however unlikely that is). How can we be sure that they won't flop and adapt both to the league and our system right away? Instead of building on the foundation already established this season, we may have to go into (another!) Year Zero.
    I think at this point we need stability more than anything. That's why keeping what has been working as much as we possibly can will be crucial for next season and the club's future.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Starting Linux...

I think the management is too dumb to use it.
    Wallace

Canada

He has 8 assists this season. That's very impressive.

What a beautiful pass for the 3rd goal. He's been great every since the Napoli match, in his new role.

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I think he played a bit higher than usual with Valero on the registra spot. Anyway he was great again.