Thread: SUPPORT MY KOREAN ADVENTURE!!

Fav. Player
    Milito, Kovacic

Europe

SUPPORT MY KOREAN ADVENTURE!!

Guys I'll be going to South Korea for a semester, and I opened up a charity that will help me collect money for blow and prostitutes!
    And you guys can help me out instead of betting all that money on our losses every week!

http://www.gofundme.com/lpjypk

Ever wanted to invest in the Stock Market?? Try investing in the STUD market!

Alrighty! So..what's all the fuss about?

Nima ( after this will be called: Stud) is going to study in South Korea for a semester! You may ask...well...whats it to me?? WHY SHOULD I CARE?!

Well...fair enough...you shouldn't. Heck, my mom hardly does...butttt its gets better...read on..

I will probably blow most of my saved money on synthetic drugs, alcohol, and bribing local officials to introduce me to women who'd love to cuddle for money, while at the mean time trying to pass my exams at the Sungkyunkwan university, and YOU my dear friend, can play a part in that! Awesome! ( I know right?!)

You have probably thought a lot of times: "Geez... why arent there any good charity's out there? Why is it all about animals, human rights, and the Ice caps that are melting...that is sooooo boring....WHYY can't we just support an amazing hot young man on his adventures and reckless behaviour on the other side of the world?"

WELL... For you my friend, I have GOOD NEWS!

The time is here!! Not only will you play part in my 6 months of personal growth, raise of my consiousness, educational growth, and spiritual awareness ( * barff barff*) You will be updated ( either out of interest, or because I will force it) with photos, stories, and some awesome anecdotes! But it gets better! In case I reach an awesome personal achievement, think of: Get a sixpack, marry a korean lady, or accidentally hop in a cab with a transgender who looked extremely hot in the club after some beers....you will be there to witness it all through my awesome personal blogposts and Facebook!

If all of this hasn't convinced you yet, let me adress you personally..

To my Starbuck drinking friends: Havent you wished for something to prevent the inevitable Starbucks diarrhea afterwards? THERE IS! You just donate the money that you would have used on coffee...right here!

To my male single friends: Let's be honest bro, you've been dating that girl for what? Weeks now...still not getting any action...and paying for all the movies, dinners, while she just loves you for the attention everysince her boyfriend left her... COME ONNNN Who are you kidding? Why spend that money on her?! Support this charity! You aint getting laid anyway, not that You'll get laid with me...but hey....at least I don't put your hopes up!

To my female friends: I've probably at some point in my life complimented you how great you look without make up ( whether I meant it or not...lets be honest, you FELT GREATTTT..( you're welcome by the way) ) So...No neeed to spend all that money mascara from Maybelline..maybelline..maybell..maybeyouneedtosup portthis!

To anyone who doesn't drink starbucks or doesnt consider himself/herself man nor woman... DO IT FOR THE KOREAN PEOPLE!!!

After all those years of us, in the western world, enjoying our products made from cheap labor, it is time someone goes out there... TO THANK THEM!! AND THAT WILL BE ME!

So what are you waiting for? Let's start the countdown...Kim Jung Un...Dos...Tres!

With gratitude!

Nima

PPS: To those loving nobel souls that decide to support anonimously, because of there utmost faith in life and the act of giving..Make sure you either have my facebook, or mail so that you can be spammed with my loving adventure stories. So send me a message, not only for me to express my grattitude, but more importantly for you to stay updated!
    Diego "Il Principe" Milito

2. Thanks (3): Devious, Earth, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Well, can't say I saw this coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

4. Thanks (1): Y&h

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

sounds like a good investment tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    I doubt you can find any help here tbh. The FFP has hit us hard and we can't spend our money without risking getting seriously sanctioned.

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

7. Thanks (2): Lui, Rasha

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

So are you dead yet?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

List of the crowdfunds:

Cancer operation, cancer operation, little girl in need of spinal operation, tumor surgery, moradinho asking for money for korean prostitutes, cancer, lyme disease.

Seems legit
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan