Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLB

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

MLB

The Baseball season started....Who do u support?and how are they doing?

The red Sox lost their home opener but won their second game and will be on a role soon.The best news is that NY Yankeed lost their home opener and their second game both to Tampa Bay
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

I usually watch the world series each year and I promised myself after the last one that I would follow the whole season this time, well looks like I have already missed the opening two games I will start from this week!

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Interforeva
    I usually watch the world series each year and I promised myself after the last one that I would follow the whole season this time, well looks like I have already missed the opening two games I will start from this week!
    Its really hard to watch every single game since i think there are more than 100 games per season(i think 182!! But not sure) also each game takes more than 3 hours so thats lots of dedication from ur week if u watch 5 games a week.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

It's 162 games and i love watching Baseball as much as i can. Most people find it boring but i don't, but again most people - here in North America - find soccer boring too.

I support the Toronto blue jays and they are unfortunate that they play in the richest and hardes division, the AL East. I'm going to watch their first game in Boston now and it's gonna be good. The Red Sox are a good team with lots of internal problems but i still like watching them.

Bahrain

The season officialy starts for me when Sox battle the Yanks...which starts this weekend.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

Boston beat Yankees today
    Tommorrow is another day but i am hoping same result...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

This week I am watching oakland v Anaheim and I want Oakland to win, they already beat them on Friday so I hope for the same when I watch on Sunday.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Anaheim are my pick to win it all. They got Valddy, Escobar and Colon on top of a championship winning team. But you can't help it but root for Oakland A's since they are the cinderalla story every year, they keep on winning despite losing a star-a-year and having a marginal payroll.

Bahrain

I really respect the A's but i cant root for them against my Red Sox...who in the series against the Yankees are 2-1 with a game tommorrow morning at 11
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

Boston take 3 out 4 games from the Yankees first series against each other int he early season..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Come on!!! It's too early for Bostonians to assume superiority to the Yanks. I am a fan of the blue jays so i hate both the Yanks and the Red Sox. Their rivalry, however, is by far the biggest in North American sports and i enjoy watching their games specially at Fenway.

Bahrain

Hamed ofcourse its wayyyyy toooo early but it doesnt take away the fun of it plus if u look at the stands it s the Orioles on top,i dont know if that ever happened in recent history that another team other than Sox or Yanks were on top...

The nice thing about this series is that the sox are without Nomar,Nixon and Pedro didnt participate in this one so that gives some psychological superiority maybe.But the thing is these two teams will battle till the end and the difference between them will be one game only,like always it will be almost equal.It is the team that handles the other teams better that will end up winning the division.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

For me the best scene was seeing A-Rod continuosly struggling by flying or grounding out when the bases were loaded. Most baseball fans hate the Yankees more now after they added him and everyone wishes that the project fails.

Bahrain

This thread deserves a resserruction...ITS THE PLAYOFFS

American League Finals Between

THE BOSTON RED SOX and THE EVIL EMPIRE NY Yankees...

Who do u support,i guess u can conclude who i support...

Plus i think this is the year for the BO SOX they have the pitching to do it and if anyone knows of a betting site please tell me cause i really wanna bet on them..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Why are you so quiet now?

It's funny how Red Sox fans think every season is going to be a different story when in reality that just isn't true. Pedro said it best, we're your daddy!

We own the Sox, and that's one thing i'll take with me to the day i die.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Ziyad must be in coma after celebrating the Mestalla massacre and the best comeback in sports history yesterday.

Sorry though, Pammy Wammy. :p

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Oba

I can't believe the Red Sox came back, I am in shock. Great performance by them, surely they have to go on and win the World Series now!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Yes, I'm eating crow if anybody's wondering.

Sad day in Yankees history. Our team worked so hard to get here and we arguably had one of the best batting line-up's ever but you cannot win without great pitching, and our pitching was bloody horrible. It hurt my eyes to watch the last four games for christ sake.

The Red Sox deserved this and proved to not only be more clutch under pressure, but showing this much character to come back from 3-0 is what champions do.

Boy.. you guys have no clue how hard it is to say these things.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I know what you mean, it's even worse than admitting AC Milan is superior to us.

I just couldn't believe what happened. coming from 3-0 to win 4-3 is just extraodrinary. Boston has gutts and they have spirit.

I don't know what happend to the Yanks, personally, i think Joe Torre isn't as hungry as before and maybe he should be fired. There are alot of hungry players in the roaster that want to win a world series, Like Mussina, Giambi, A-Rod, Zilla etc. I would pick Valentine to coach them (the ex-Mets coach.)

If Boston don't win this year, then it's gonna be a while before they come back. The Yanks won't let that happen again.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    The only team I konw is "White Sox" because Jordan played for them.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA