Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up

Heads up

I'm really depressed. I'm in a state of sadness and confusion. Tomorrow I'll check myself in at clinic where they deal with troubled youngsters.

I can promise you I won't kill myself or any other self-destructive weapons of pain. So no need to worry about me at all. I'll be fine, as always. I am such a strong person I can't even think negative right now.

There are 2 computers with internet access there but naturally there will be situations where both are occupied. I won't post or even be on MSN the next 14 days. After that we'll see.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I wish you all the best mate. I was about to send you those articles about Abramovic, but I hope you get yourself together.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    a long time coming? good luck anyway

Thx for the concern.

I'm feeling a lot better today already. But it's still gonna take a lot of effort. I've won the first half and only needs to seal the second.

I have recovered from it all. If I told you why you would drag me to the vatican state and make me pope.

If there are over 5 people interested to know what happened this morning I will reveal it on the forum. If there are less I'll PM.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Sure mate ,what happened ?

I put a tenner on girlfriend has cheated .

Good to hear your'e doing well now.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    What in God's name did you drink this morning?

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Take good care of yourself Gis.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

I know there wasn't over 5 people but Handoyo's reaction prompted me to react immediately.

I watched how heaven looks like. It was the most surreal experience I've ever witnessed. It was a mixture between white and transparent. It's hard to explain but it completely changes you when you know how great heaven is.

It seems to me heaven is a complete state of human peace and ecstacy in a mixture we'll all get in the surprise party called death. I'm actually sorta looking forward to it. But I want to enjoy all the 'Earth' pleasures first.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I know there wasn't over 5 people but Handoyo's reaction prompted me to react immediately.

I watched how heaven looks like. It was the most surreal experience I've ever witnessed. It was a mixture between white and transparent. It's hard to explain but it completely changes you when you know how great heaven is.

It seems to me heaven is a complete state of human peace and ecstacy in a mixture we'll all get in the surprise party called death. I'm actually sorta looking forward to it. But I want to enjoy all the 'Earth' pleasures first.
    WTF ? Dude you really need to get slapped ,did you take drugs or something ?

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Get yourself together man, all the best luck
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

I'm fine. I haven't felt better all my life in fact.

You'll understand when you land in heaven. It would be naive of me to think you would believe me. Nonetheless this is all true.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Gismo, you are a nice person who respects others, I think you are a good guy.

But I also think you are a bit confused, and I think you are trying too hard at this young age to find out stuff 60 year old's can't find.

I suggest that you get your mind busy with something. As much as I know how tedious school can be, at least it keeps your mind busy, specially when you are young. If you don't get your mind occupied with something, you go wandering and questioning many things.

I am gonna start an education. After the summer break. In August to be more precise.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You've seen Heaven? Are u sure ur an Inter fan cause all i have seen is Hell since the last time we won the scudetto...

Seriously i noticed ur a confused fellow from the things u post in the footy threads ....I suggest u take Hamed's advice.

Also try living in the moment and enjoying it,i cant say much cause i dont what ur depressed about maybe if u elaborate we can help u ,but know that nothing is worth it really.U dont owe depression anything so..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I am gonna start an education. After the summer break. In August to be more precise.
    That's a good start, good luck and try and figure out what you want to be int the future from now till August.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Uh oh... funny Gismo again...

Mate is it the tension for the Coppa Italia semi-final? After the euroderby you kinda went back to normal!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Cheese, Gismo. What on earth is going on?

Take care man and find yourself if you haven't done that yet.

WTF is happening to you

I know a good drug-treatment centre, if you won't the Number I'll give it to you

I hope you'll be normal again, all this God and heaven stuff is just to much for me.

You seriously need to take care of you self. But you are still teenager, and that is a period of life where everything is confusing and wild. In a couple of years you'll be just as dull as the rest of us over the 20's.

Honestly, guys. I'm fine. Today has been the best day of my life. It's frustrating I can't post a picture of me in this ecstatic mood. Maybe I should buy a webcam to prove my point.

And till August I'm gonna do absolutely nothing jobwise.