Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Andrea Pinamonti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Our other boy (not actually sure if he's still ours) Bonazzoli is replacing him.

Fair amount of players who are in one way or another associated to Inter in the Italy U21 list: Bastoni, Dimarco, Barella, Zaniolo, and Bonazzoli.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Our other boy (not actually sure if he's still ours) Bonazzoli is replacing him.

Fair amount of players who are in one way or another associated to Inter in the Italy U21 list: Bastoni, Dimarco, Barella, Zaniolo, and Bonazzoli.
    Well, we have like the best Primavera around, alongside Atalanta, so no wonder really.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude, YoramG

Serbia

I was very skeptical about him overall because there wasn't enough evidence to prove his talent, but he seems to be on an upward path at the moment, would be pretty bad to let him go for pennies. Plus he actually loves Inter.

Inter have reportedly received 18 offers from Italian and foreign clubs, including €15m from Benfica, for their starlet Andrea Pinamonti.

La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira reports that the Beneamata aren’t willing to sell the forward outright and will only send him out on loan, while they even refused an €8m offer from Parma in January.

The 20-year-old has just come off the back of scoring four times during the Azzurrini’s fourth-place finish in the U20 World Cup in Poland, before joining up with the U21 squad for the European Championships that kick off tomorrow.

He had to pull out of that tournament due to a knee injury.

The former Chievo youth product joined Frosinone on loan last summer and managed to score five times in 27 appearances for the Ciociari this season.

Meanwhile, Portuguese daily sports newspaper A Bola reports that Benfica are interested in making a €15m bid for the young striker, but Inter would want at least €20m to part with him.

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Netherlands

Might as well sell him, it's not like we're ever going to properly integrate him into the first team

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bonazzoli is long gone fyi

10. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

20m for Pinamonti would be tempting to be fair. Together with Van Heusden and Emmers, doesn’t that sort whatever gains we need to make?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Radja

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    20m for Pinamonti would be tempting to be fair. Together with Van Heusden and Emmers, doesn’t that sort whatever gains we need to make?
    Pretty sure we're set with that (45M). I don't think Benfica would agree with us inserting a buy back option, but also if they do it won't be as low as the option on Radu with Genoa.

Gabigol did not work out for them either.

If it was up to me, I'd keep Pinamonti on loan at a Serie A club and then I would use him as a backup to our main striker. He has the potential and most importantly, the mentality to play for Inter.

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    There's a rumor popping up every day how a club X wants this guy. So he is either really wanted all over Europe or Raiola is playing his games brilliantly or something between these.

I'd sell him with buyback clause. 20m€ and with Vanheusden sale we have the pluzvalenza done

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Conte has blocked his departure. He wants to assess his qualities during the pre-season.

16. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I don’t know if I’m overreacting or not, but after watching him closely, hearing everything, reading everything, I don’t think this guy is a superstar striker in the making!
    He’s ok...but not Vieri or Trezeguet or even Crespo good.
    More like, better then Borrielo/Petagna/Destro, but not quite Vieri etc good.
    Idk, I can’t quite make it at this point. Not sold yet.
    20mil id sell him in a heartbeat!!

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Did anyone read the article a week or so ago that 18 clubs have made enquiries about Pinamonti?

If that is the case, it's not bad for a player that many FIF's do not really rate.
    Last edited by Puma; 26 Jun 19 at 04:21.
    #FlyEaglesFly

19. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to both Sky and Pedulla, Pinamonti is close to Genoa for 16-18m. There's a gentleman's agreement between the two sides the player will return to Inter in 2020 as buyback clauses won't be possible anymore.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Vanheusden deal hitting a road block? Or why would we sell Pinamonti suddenly.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    It will hurt us to splash 25 millions next year tbh.
    I am against this kind of deals.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

24. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Vanheusden deal hitting a road block? Or why would we sell Pinamonti suddenly.
    The deal with Standard for Vanheusden will go through but it seems we'll get much less than expected. According to the latest reports, Vanheusden will join Standard only for around 13m.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

26. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, Pinamonti to Genoa is done. 18m plus bonuses. There's a gentleman's agreement for the player to return to Inter in 2020.

28. Thanks (5): dynasty27, K.I., magnesium, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Gentleman's agreement so Genoa can ask whatever they want if Pinamonti scores like 15 goals next season. Oh, you don't want to pay, well there's Juve...

30. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Make it 2022.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Gentleman's agreement so Genoa can ask whatever they want if Pinamonti scores like 15 goals next season. Oh, you don't want to pay, well there's Juve...
    If Pinamonti explodes at Genoa, i am afraid Raiola will be a much bigger problem than Genoa.

33. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    If Pinamonti explodes at Genoa, i am afraid Raiola will be a much bigger problem than Genoa.
    Maybe, but pinamonti is interista through and through, so I wouldn't worry too much. And this is great deal btw.