Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: Andrea Pinamonti

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

On too late to make an impact. His highlight was getting schooled by a Shakhtar defender late that didnt mean anything. Still learning.
    Last edited by Ethor; 28 Oct 20 at 14:45.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    IMO Esposito is bigger talent, but Pina is more ready to play. He should be getting more chances tbh, especially against easier teams. Give Lukaku a rest and start him from time to time.
    We can't really give Lukaku a rest given that him holding up the ball is literally our only attacking play.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

3. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Dylan, NimAraya, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    We can't really give Lukaku a rest given that him holding up the ball is literally our only attacking play.
    Yeah, I know.. But he will get tired eventually.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    His body build is bigger than Esposito so I don't understand why he get knocked left and right so easily. Pina is no Lukaku. But he looks like he has difficulty shielding the ball every time he receives a pass.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    He isnt good enough for Inter, not even as a backup. I mean, as a backup one should be able to make an impact or make a change that starter wasnt able to make difference in that particular match. As for Pinamonti, I have never seen him make any real impact in the minutes he played, even earlier at his younger age.

Gotta admit that he never played too much, but somehow his body language in the pitch is next to unknown. He seems pretty good physically but still to me seems a kind of weak and very quiet. He is the least of our problems, but I would never rely our bench options to someone like him, I was gonna say the same for likes of Gagliardini, but the guy is an absolute starter... and this is why Inter will never see a light in the tunnel.

I would still play him at some point, but not while our team is fighting in them tough moments, as he doesn’t seem mentally ready to make a difference for a team level of Inter. He needs to find any other club and play regularly. That would be a win-win for both parties though.

7. Thanks (3): DIN011, magnesium, thatdude

United States

Yeah I had a little hope that he had grown during the last few years but he’s honestly still not ready. Maybe he never will be who knows. It’s not even that he was bad today, his free kick led to the equalizer. However you can see when a player has the quality that’s needed and unfortunately he just does not for now.

We are going to regret not pushing for Dzeko or Giroud when we had the chance

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

He is the vice Lukaku we spent money on. While Suarez and Dzeko were waiting to be snatched cheaply, we were being gentlemen to fucken soon to be Serie B Genoa.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

we've allowed worse players time to prove themselves for much longer, he's young it's not a big deal imo

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Thought he did better today than in the CL match against Shakhtar. I just wish he was more dynamic and decisive in his play, but then again that goes for a lot of players on this team.

13. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Good performance against Parma.

I wrote before the game that he's been far too soft and passive for a player of his size but he put in a really combative effort coming off the bench when we were trailing. If I remember correctly, he also won the free kick which Perisic scored our equalizer from.

Still a negligible sample size but keep it up, kid. He needs to demand the ball and fight for every inch on the pitch like he did yesterday whenever he plays.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    This kind of news, if it is true, infuriates me. Inter is turning into a club for old men.
    Were we ever on the Ajax model?

It`s true, that`s why Conte was asked about Gervinho before the match and replied he`s an excellent player. Hope you all saw why: out of 2 chances he scored 2. That`s 100% conversion rate. Literally 10 times better than our whole squad vs Parma.

If you don`t believe me, maybe you consider Italian journalist Alfredo Pedullà, as he discussed Inter’s attempt to sign Parma forward Gervinho and their 2-2 draw against the Gialloblu in a report for Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport:

“The idea was to secure a new ‘weapon’ to break the games that were too blocked and therefore very complicated. Inter had offered Andrea Pinamonti, but there was little time and Parma preferred to maintain a position of absolute consistency, they wanted €7-8 million at least to deprive themselves of him and they resisted.”

He commented on how the Nerazzurri may look to sigh the former Arsenal and Roma forward in the January transfer window, as well as discussing their performance in the draw.
    “We don’t know if Gervinho will be Conte’s target again in January, for sure everything will be a surprise. We know, instead, that Inter have prepared quite badly for the game to try and limit the Ivorian, with De Vrij center right in a three-man defense that seemed like an invitation to cut through them like butter.”

Finally, Pedullà noted how Gervinho must be specifically marked in order to avoid conceding. The player scored in both meetings against Inter last season.
    “Unpardonable, we can say this without anyone taking offense. Gervinho must be marked with care, controlled to avoid giving him too much space, otherwise they are in trouble.”
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Gervinho would actually have been a great signing. Outside of Hakimi we have no one else with a high pace rating in FIFA.

Being honest though, his speed would do wonders with creating space. I would've been interested to see him play for us. He couldn't possibly do worse than the oft injured Sanchez this year.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Gervinho's conversion rate against Inter: 100%
    Gevinho's conversion rate against all other clubs: <1%

The problem isn't that we failed to sign Gervinho.

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Yep. The problem is this team is full of bitches and everyone knows it. Every time Gervinho plays against us, he gets a +10 stat boost because he knows he's always had success against Inter. Every time we play against Parma the whole team gets -10 armor and -500 morale because they're still frightened from previous capitulations.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Australia

10 years of FIF
    For some reason, since the game against Parma, I have been wondering how Pinamonti must feel about Conte selecting Perisic ahead of him knowing full well that the Croatian is not a striker. I imagine it is not very encouraging for him to know that Conte would rather play a teammate out of position as opposed to entrusting him with a starting position in the eleven.
    Last edited by Puma; 03 Nov 20 at 03:14.

22. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He knows he has to eat stale bread first, so he’s probably not surprised.
    Dr. Marotta