Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea Pinamonti

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That 7 million for Bonazzoli is looking pretty good right now.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bonazzoli models himself on former Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimović.[5] He is highly rated by Inter fans as a Christian Vieri-like striker, with great physique and technical abilities.
    Grande Bonazzoli.
    Wallace

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Icardi on Pinamonti

Pinamonti is even younger than Gabigol as he’s born in 1999. Do you see a younger Icardi in him?

“I see a humble kid, who doesn’t talk a lot, who applies himself and listens. All the qualities you need when you’re that age. When he played in the Europa League against Sparta Prague I advised him not to overdo it, to play like he does in the Primavera otherwise things wouldn’t have gone well. He made an assist for Eder’s first goal.”

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    He is joining the first team for the remainder of the season according to Vecchi.

The primavera lost today in the Coppa Italia Semi Finals against Roma.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    He is joining the first team for the remainder of the season according to Vecchi.

The primavera lost today in the Coppa Italia Semi Finals against Roma.
    I think it's a two leg semi, so they lost the first one 1-0

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Hopefully this means that he actually plays and not just training and exploring the secrets of Italian football like Gabigol.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Exclusive: Inter to offer big deal to youth to ward off Liverpool, Tottenham, Juve interest

Fourteen goals in thirteen games is a very promising highlight reel indeed for Andrea Pinamonti. And for Inter, who want to make sure that their Primavera (youth team) hitman isn’t poached by Juventus, Tottenham or Liverpool.

We can exclusively reveal that the 17-year-old sensation is considered to be an important part of the club’s future by new owners Suning, who have scheduled a meeting with Pinamonti’s representatives for the coming weeks.

Linked to Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur, Pinamonti is also liked by Juventus, who have admittedly done nothing to secure his services.

The striker’s deal runs out in June, when he turns 18. Suning don’t just want young Italians, they want this young Italian, one who is a star for the youth team, a childhood Inter fan, and one who has made his first team debut recently in the Europa League.

The new deal would go hand-in-hand with Pinamonti’s integration into the first team, effective next July.

Often criticized for not working with enough Italians, Inter now boast three regular starters from their country (Gagliardini, D’Ambrosio and Candreva), plus fringe players Eder, Ranocchia and Santon.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...iverpool-26312

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    I see we're offering him a contract so we can use him as a trading pawn when we want another average fullback.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

12. Thanks (3): firmino, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Scouting Tottenham, Chelea and Liverpool target Andrea Pinamonti

With Liverpool, Chelsea, Juventus and Tottenham expressing an interest in Inter 17-year-old Andrea Pinamonti, our own Mark Neale asks what all the fuss is about...

With the likes of English premier league sides Chelsea and Tottenham touted as potential suitors for young striker Andrea Pinamonti, it’s time to ask what exactly attracts elite top-flight teams to a player who has yet to make a Serie A appearance.

Andrea Pinamonti made his senior debut for Internazionale during their ill-fated Europa league campaign back in the Fall; starting for the very first time for the club he also supports, Pinamonti played a starring role in their 2-1 win over Sparta Prague.

An assist for Eder’s opening goal along with an impressive work rate, Pinamonti did not look out of place amongst his older and more experienced counterparts. This is nothing new for the young man from Trentino, as he has progressed through the ranks at Inter.

The youngster’s rise has been meteoric, Pinamonti making himself known to the wider world by scoring four goals in ten appearances for the Under 19s, despite still only being sixteen himself!

Graduating to the top youth team (the Primavera) has come easy to him, the Northerner smashing in fourteen goals in as many appearances and providing two assists. His goal scoring ratio at International level is excellent: ranging from the U15’s through to the U19’s, he averages a goal every other game.

Pinamonti is far from the one dimensional striker; he’s physically and mentally well equipped. His strong decision-making allow him to boast a complete skillset: he can play either as a target man or as a frontman, and to both score and create goals.

His movement - added to his ability to score either with the ball on the floor or in the air - makes him a puzzle that defences find hard to solve.

His read of the game for such is exceptional, precocious for someone so young: when space is tight he often moves deep into midfield and draws defenders with him, creating spaces for his team mates.

As proven in the Sparta Prague game if he can not score himself then he has the ability to provide assists. He can operate effectively alone up front or offer versatility in his ability to play with a partner in a front two.

That said, the 17-year-old has yet to feature in the Serie A, making six appearances on the bench.

Nerazzurri fans will be happy to know that they haven’t got another Mario Balotelli on the way, but a youngster with perfect temperament, enough to prompt the following comment from the man who gave him his professional debut, Stefano Pioli:

“He (Pinamonti) is very young but has great quality and above all it is not easy to find a youngster who is so humble, with his head firmly on his shoulders. He’ll have a great future.”

With all this talk of his skills, temperament and potential it is only now that Inter have decided to hand Pinamonti a long term contract, but with Mauro Icardi, Eder, Rodrigo Palacio and Gabigol already in the squad the realistic prospect of first team football must be considered slim.

The decision for the Trentino born striker is one that many a player would envy, accept a long term contract and stay at the club you support…. or make a move to the Premier league.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...namonti--27179

Canada

Hope to see him more.

15. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

you can't really say much about ten minutes, but he looked confident.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

17. Thanks (3): Batman, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    PINAMONTI: "I'VE GOT INTER IN MY BLOOD"
    A day to remember for the young striker on his debut in Serie A: "I followed my team-mates' advice on the pitch to stay calm and play simple football

MILAN – It was a memorable afternoon for the promising young talent Andrea Pinamonti, who came on for the last ten minutes against Empoli and, in doing so, made his debut in Serie A.

"I've got Inter in my blood," he said after the game. "I'm hugely proud to have played even just a few minutes.

"I wasn't thinking about anything before coming on; I almost couldn't believe this was happening to me. I followed my team-mates advice on the pitch to stay calm and play simple two-touch football. This is how you make your initial steps in senior football.

"I get told off when I make mistakes, but I need to learn from my team-mates who are all top players.

"Thank you to the gaffer, Mr Pioli, and the whole club for my debut," the Nerazzurri striker added in the mixed zone. "It was the perfect day: the Primavera won and so did we. I'm giving it everything in training every day and I'm trying to improve.

"My role model is [Mauro] Icardi. I'm always watching him in training and his movement and contributions always amaze me."
    http://www.inter.it/en/news/57033/pi...er-in-my-blood

I loved the moment he touched Inter's crest when he came in.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yep, that made an impression on me as well. It's invaluable to have players that actually give a fuck about the club they're playing for, as opposed to random guys on salary that are kicking the ball.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

20. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Great gesture. Felt good seeing that

here's the video

It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Hopefully he is another Balotelli.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

25. Thanks (2): MVD, Provenzano

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    Hopefully he isn't another Balotelli.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

He is blended well because not so different with Icardi style, I like to see him more seems he is worth the hype
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist