Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Wow! Where did that come from?!

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Lafont.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

4. Thanks (2): MVD, nerazzurri4life

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I never lost hope. Universe tried his best to make me change my mind, but for whatever reason I trust that'll he'll be a very good forward eventually, but I've been wrong before (cough*Bonazzoli*cough)
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

United States

If he could actually turn into a good striker that would be a pleasant surprise

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Did we sell him outright or is it a dry loan?
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    It's a loan. Not sure if dry or wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Loan with option to buy and buyback option for Inter.

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    So it's wer with a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Demokritos, MVD

United States

Scored against Germany for the youth team

15. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, geva, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We should definitely try to make money out of Pinamonti like with the rest of the kids we sold.
    Pinamonti is NOT the type of guy you want to sell. I believe we should keep him close and never lose sight of him. Hope we learnt the Bonucci lesson, as strikers are much more expensive nowadays. Sure, let him play and develop, but don`t forget to take him back - he is truly special.

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    If he could actually turn into a good striker that would be a pleasant surprise
    He has everything what it takes to make it on the big stage AND he`s an interista! I secretly hope he will make it at our club, would be spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I never lost hope. Universe tried his best to make me change my mind, but for whatever reason I trust that'll he'll be a very good forward eventually, but I've been wrong before (cough*Bonazzoli*cough)
    +1. I didn`t see anything special in Bonazzoli, but THIS guy... wow! The fact that Mino Raiola is his agent is a clear indication of his high potential.

Right foot:

Left foot:

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Loan with option to buy and buyback option for Inter.
    Source please? I cannot find anything regarding the option to buy... Transfermarkt nothing, while the reported deals were explicitly mentioning a dry loan. As far as I can see, he will return to us in summer 2019.

" Sky Italia is reporting that the Canarini have won a race against time and agreed a deal to take Pinamonti on loan for the season. The striker is highly rated by the Nerazzurri, so he’ll move on a straight loan deal without an option to buy. "

"How did the negotiation develop? On this I can not say much, officially I knew the last day of the market. It was a news that pleased me, I'm very happy to be here but I do not know how the negotiations went because I knew it in the last hours of the market " - Pinamonti about his transfer to Frosinone
    The only source I could find confirming your theory is this. However, they don`t cite any source, so it might be a mistake of an editor. I also doubt that Frosinone have the economic means to purchase Pinamonti.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.fcinter1908.it/social/pinamonti-il-mio-idolo-ibrahimovic-il-momento-piu-bello-allinter-dico/
    Responding to the questions of some fans on his Instagram profile, Andrea Pinamonti, sold in the summer from Inter to Frosinone (on loan with the right of redemption and buy-back option in favor of the Nerazzurri), also spoke of the club that raised him and it could still be in its future. Here are his words:

The most beautiful memory I have of my experience at Inter?
    The Nerazzurri debut.

Have received compliments come from Inter for the 1st goal?
    Yes, I have heard many friends with whom I have maintained excellent relations. I received a message from President Zhang and a call from Director Ausilio.

Do you dream of a call from Mancini's Italy?
    It is the dream of all young people. I hope so but now I do not think about it. I want to do well with the National Under 20 team, but I'm obviously ready for a call from Mancini.

Do you dream of playing with Icardi?
    With what Mauro is doing, it would be a dream. I was lucky enough to train with him, it's great what he does. I have to keep working because he is the strongest number 9 in the world.

With Moreno Longo <Frosinone coach> there seems to be a good feeling...
    I feel considered and have improved in some respects. I often stop working even individually at the end of training, I have never suffered the job. Because the only way is to work with your head down.

Four races in a row without defeats, 6 points made: what does it mean?
    It means that Frosinone can stay in A. We will have to fight until the last day to save ourselves, but we know we are a real group.

Saturday night starts the championship at Meazza against Inter: excited?
    It's the stadium where I debuted (in the Europa League), conveys the chills to watch it.

How many jerseys would you have to ask friends of former friends?
    So many, to Icardi and Skriniar on everyone. Milan took me to Appiano. Mauro wrote me a beautiful message when I left Inter.

Was it hard to say goodbye?
    Yes, a lot, but I wanted to play and the level in Inter's squad is very high. The goal is to come back and play with continuity.

Do you hear with Steven Zhang?
    We exchanged messages to compliment each other: I for his election, him for my goals.

Do you have a football idol?
    Ibrahimovic.

Yet another spectacular goal he scored against Germany! They were leading 3-2 and he scored a late equalizer in a fashionable style. Here`s his goal at 1:00

I also read that according to his Inter contract, he earns 750k/year and he gave up half of that to play for Frosinone, mostly for 20k bonuses - which speaks volumes of his character.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicol˛Barella

NULLA ╔ IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Serbia

Great post as usual. I would like to have him in a more prominent role next year alongside Karamoh. Loaning him was the right choice, also I hope he continues to develop this long distance shooting trend, we lack that dearly in Inter.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Source please? I cannot find anything regarding the option to buy... Transfermarkt nothing, while the reported deals were explicitly mentioning a dry loan. As far as I can see, he will return to us in summer 2019.

" Sky Italia is reporting that the Canarini have won a race against time and agreed a deal to take Pinamonti on loan for the season. The striker is highly rated by the Nerazzurri, so he’ll move on a straight loan deal without an option to buy. "

The only source I could find confirming your theory is this. However, they don`t cite any source, so it might be a mistake of an editor. I also doubt that Frosinone have the economic means to purchase Pinamonti.
    Wow. You searched thoroughly to check if my post was accurate.

The source was GdS:

Fumata bianca per Andrea Pinamonti al Frosinone. Vertice all’Hotel MeliÓ di Milano tra il consulente di mercato dei ciociari, Stefano Capozucca, e l’agente del giocatore Enzo Raiola. Presente anche il dirigente interista Dario Baccin. La formula del trasferimento per il classe 1999 Ŕ quella del prestito con diritto di riscatto e contro-riscatto in favore dei nerazzurri.
    https://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...?refresh_ce-cp

SportItalia had reported the same. But now that i am reading Inter's official announcement it looks like it's a dry loan. I admit defeat.

19. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Genoa or Sampdoria would be better destination for him than back to Inter..

Lautaro MartÝnez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Genoa or Sampdoria would be better destination for him than back to Inter..

Or Dortmund. Great at nurturing class talent.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

23. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Or Dortmund. Great at nurturing class talent.
    It didn't work really well for the last Italian who joined them (Immobile). It doesn't have to do with Dortmund though. I think it has more to do with Italians. Italians don't really do well when they move abroad. In the last twenty years i only remember Verratti and Cannavaro as exceptions to that rule.

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Balotelli as well if you consider his City time
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

27. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It didn't work really well for the last Italian who joined them (Immobile). It doesn't have to do with Dortmund though. I think it has more to do with Italians. Italians don't really do well when they move abroad. In the last twenty years i only remember Verratti and Cannavaro as exceptions to that rule.
    Jorginho is doing pretty well right now. Although you could consider him Brazilian.

29. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Balotelli as well if you consider his City time
    You're right! How could i forget Balotelli? I must be getting old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Jorginho is doing pretty well right now. Although you could consider him Brazilian.
    Of course you're right but i don't consider Jorginho Italian to be honest.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Zola and Di Matteo both did well for Chelsea.
    Regarding Pinamonti, I was always skeptic about him and thought Cutrone has way more potential than Andrea. Now I am happy to admit I was wrong. Cutrone is a striker a la Inzaghi, while Pinamonti is more like Icardi. Hope he develops faster and we won't have to look for vice-Icardi any soon

33. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Quite tangential to the point of your post, but from that interview I was struck by the fact that Zhang calls/messages Pinamonti to congratulate him on his goals. That tells me that we haven't abandoned him in the wilderness, but truly care for his development. It also shows how much better of a president he seems to be compared to Thohir, but we knew that already.