Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea Pinamonti

United States

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

this player is really interesting

how about a 30M offer + Pinamonti to get Zapata? #AusilioLogic
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    What the fuck that goalie is doing?

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What the fuck that goalie is doing?
    what were bologna doing*

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Now with Icardi acting like he does and the rumours about him leaving this summer how interesting is Pinamonti for us? I don't follow Frosinone but I can see he scored 3 goals so far. Considering Frosinone is on the 19th place and only scored 14 goals this season it's not really bad. I always liked the player but I haven't see him play in a while now.

Does he indeed have the potential to take on Martinez and fight for the spot of Icardi? How good can he be? If he is good enough I don't have any problem selling Icardi for alot of money and having Martinez and Pinamonti as strikers. Maybe try to loan an experienced striker because Inter can't start the season with 2 young strikers but it would mean we can spend the money we make of Icardi and use it for example to get Rakitic or a right/left back.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I wouldn't even think of giving Pinamonti a role in this team unless he has a season equivalent to the breakout seasons of previous young players before him, be it Dybala, Icardi, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Barella, even Destro etc. We simply don't have the space for him that we did for someone like Skriniar for example. That means he's not coming to get any chances here based on what he's shown at Frosinone so far. He needs to prove elsewhere, that he's worthy of being brought back. I'd send him out on loan every season until he either proves it or until his contract runs out. Don't need more Longo's.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Serbia

I don't have a feeling that he is Inter material. On the other hand I don't see anyone having a breakout season at Frosinone, no matter the quality. They are literally second to last on the table. There is not much service to be received in that squad and those 3 goals are more than I expected to be honest.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I wouldn't even think of giving Pinamonti a role in this team unless he has a season equivalent to the breakout seasons of previous young players before him, be it Dybala, Icardi, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Barella, even Destro etc. We simply don't have the space for him that we did for someone like Skriniar for example. That means he's not coming to get any chances here based on what he's shown at Frosinone so far. He needs to prove elsewhere, that he's worthy of being brought back. I'd send him out on loan every season until he either proves it or until his contract runs out. Don't need more Longo's.
    I'd use him as makeweight as soon as possible, when there are still the young prospect value in him. Now that he has some Serie A goals in his belt, the value can be quite nice.

12. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Pinamonti + some cash for Barella would be nice actually.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    how about a 30M offer + Pinamonti to get Zapata? #AusilioLogic
    30mil plus Pinamonti for Dzeko
    Dr. Marotta

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, WLEXT

Iran

so no love for this guy here after last night?! yeah he isnt moise kean to hype him!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I think he's got more goals than Kean now, in an immensely worse team. Kid has got something about him for sure.

However, it is only right for Kean to dominate the headlines in these last 2 days. What happened to him was disgusting, particularly Bonucci's comments, and it feels sweet to know that he scored to shut those wankers up; stoic celebration in front of them was even better.

#KeanToPinamonti in the NT in the future?

Edit: Goal and an assist yesterday.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    so no love for this guy here after last night?! yeah he isnt moise kean to hype him!
    But Kean scored in 4 consecutive matches, including goals for the National team so it’s understandable.
    Forza Inter

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He's just pushing the value up, which is great for us. Maybe he can be used in Barella deal, since we don't exactly have a room for young striker since we already have one.

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I think he's got more goals than Kean now, in an immensely worse team. Kid has got something about him for sure.

However, it is only right for Kean to dominate the headlines in these last 2 days. What happened to him was disgusting, particularly Bonucci's comments, and it feels sweet to know that he scored to shut those wankers up; stoic celebration in front of them was even better.

#KeanToPinamonti in the NT in the future?

Edit: Goal and an assist yesterday.
    Bonuccis comments weren’t a big deal. Stupid but people saying he is racist is fking retarded.

As for this kid would like him to stay out at loan to keep developing or have him as our 3rd striker. With champions, the league and copa italia. 2 strikers just isn’t enough. He is home grown and free
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    He s also got 5 times the minutes kean got so lets not get too carried away. Pinamonti 1244 mins played vs kean s 233 mins!!

Imho he s too good to bring back and be 3rd choice but not good enough yet to be 2nd so imho another loan or a sell with buy back is the best way for him to go.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They're not comparable. Pinamonti plays for a relegation team, has limited chances per game and most of them are crap whilst Kean plays with better teammates and for a team that steamrolls opposition, so his chances are relatively easier.

Both are very good prospects, but you cannot compare the two. Put Kean at Frosinone or Chievo and we can talk.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    They're not comparable. Pinamonti plays for a relegation team, has limited chances per game and most of them are crap whilst Kean plays with better teammates and for a team that steamrolls opposition, so his chances are relatively easier.

Both are very good prospects, but you cannot compare the two. Put Kean at Frosinone or Chievo and we can talk.
    We can definitely compared them and kean is better player right know without a doubt, i dont know what the hell are you talking about.Everytime he touches the ball you expect something to happen , thats the quality that few young players have especially on the level that jube is playing in seria a and cl. And pinamonti played with better teammates in inter and he was invisible most of the time.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Numbers is one thing, but when you look at a young player there is a lot more to consider. And that's where good scouts are able to make out the difference between average and good and great players.

Like Kean doesn't look out of place when playing along with Mandzukic, Dybala and Pjanic. Like Chiesa stands out in his side, or how Skriniar gave the impression that he isn't out of depth when he moved to Inter. Pinamonti doesn't have that.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

28. Thanks (1): vex

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    He s also got 5 times the minutes kean got so lets not get too carried away. Pinamonti 1244 mins played vs kean s 233 mins!!

Imho he s too good to bring back and be 3rd choice but not good enough yet to be 2nd so imho another loan or a sell with buy back is the best way for him to go.
    Oh I totally agree. I think the amount of minutes he's got more than Kean is offset somewhat by the difference in team quality, but I also think Kean is the bigger talent and clearly takes his chances when he gets them. I think he's on something like a goal every 60 minutes.

Ideally Pinamonti can go on loan or we sell him with a buyback to somewhere like Atalanta/Fiorentina/Sampdoria.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten