Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full matches

South Africa

Most Serious Member Most Pessimistic Member Most Stubborn Poster

Full matches

Where do you guys download full matches other than livefootballvideo.com?

Is there an archive or a website to download older football games (champions league/european cup, serie a, la liga) from the early 00s and late 90s, if not earlier? Finding football matches from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s is impossible. There are a few insanely large collections with catalogues online but all of them are private.

Right now I'm specifically looking for Milan Manchester United 2005, Juventus Monaco matches from 1997, Inter Liverpool, and Inter Ajax matchups. Any tips as to where I can find what I'm looking for?
    Last edited by bandiera; 16 Mar 15 at 07:35.

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    It's nearly impossible man.

I remember spending hours one night looking into torrent sites and forums to find our Lille game in the CL just to write a long review (in Arabic) on the defensive quality today in handling Hazard in comparison to Zanetti's master class performance. Found nothing but eye stings from starring at the screen for so long. The only few seeded files still available are related to a couple of finals and nothing more. However, a while back someone here posted a link about a Russian forum that has the older games of Serie A and CL (2010 season). I use it to analyze any missed games for Cagliari this season.

Link

3. Thanks (1): bandiera

South Africa

Thanks. Its a shame though. Only very recently have football matches started to be publicly archived and the ones that have been archived in the past have expired links. Wonder if Bessi knows where to find what I'm looking for.

Heard a lot about Rojadirecta, but their full matches only go so far back as March (I assume content is regularly deleted or there is an archive I cannot find). Another site, soccers.fr, had the match you're looking for (which I've also been in search of ), but the link had expired.

By the way, have you considered making a request to GreatOneInter (he posts full Inter matches on youtube - link) for what you're looking for (if you're still looking for it)? He's posted many Champions League games on his dailymotion account (link)
    Last edited by bandiera; 16 Mar 15 at 08:04.

5. Thanks (1): Y&h

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdis...Full-matches)&

This is where I usually download matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

7. Thanks (1): bandiera

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdis...Full-matches)&

This is where I usually download matches.
    Thanks.

Ive heard a lot about rojadirecta, but can the posts past March 9 2015 (the last page of that forum) be accessed or are they deleted?

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    Thanks.

Ive heard a lot about rojadirecta, but can the posts past March 9 2015 (the last page of that forum) be accessed or are they deleted?
    The last page is march 6th, maybe you have to sign up to get access for archives, I have no idea. I usually download in 1 or 2 days from the match day so it's useful for me. Haven't tried downloading very old games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

10. Thanks (1): bandiera

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    It really is a very strange contradiction

3-4 years ago, you can EASILY find full matches in multiple languages, highlight programmes, individual goals, skills etc etc uploaded into sites such as MediaFire or RapidShare or whatever.

You would have thought that as internet connections get faster, as more and more people use the internet, it would have been much easier today.

But no. I have even given up colelcting on our goals because it is such a hassle. I have a complete collection of all of our goals from 2001-2014ish but after that, it has become too big of a pain in the arse to search for them. Of course, our pathetic results did not motivate me either.

12. Thanks (2): bandiera, spork

South Africa

shit, really? That's a shame.

guess with FIFA and UEFA/other federations being more vigilant on the web plus torrent sites being constantly shut down, dont forget the people with the videos taken down being fucked to reupload them, you have a big hole where the pre-2012 match videos should be.

the guys that piss me off are the ones that have websites devoted to a detailed catalogue of their expansive football video collection... which is private. Fuck off.

United States

Best Football Poster
    https://youtube.com/user/TheGreatOneInter

This guys youtube channel has a lot of matches. However they are all wins or draws. If you're lookig for old losses good luck.

15. Thanks (1): bandiera

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    https://youtube.com/user/TheGreatOneInter

This guys youtube channel has a lot of matches. However they are all wins or draws. If you're lookig for old losses good luck.
    Thanks. Yeah, I've heard about that channel before. Sadly he doesn't have all the Inter matches I'm looking for. I'm thinking about making a request.

Mexico

That youtube channel is great, there's also the 2010 champions league finale somewhere in youtube. I have been looking for our match vs Barcelona in 2010, but I'm useless and I can't find it.
    I found a page where they had some good historic matches (not a lot of inter, sadly), I downloaded from there a Ajax vs Milan match and Netherlands vs Portugal 2006 WC match (going to see if I can find the page again).
    -

...Mi fai tremare il cuore… Mi fai smettere di respirare...

"To paraphrase a famous quote, when I die I want Inter to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time" [x]

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Andysam View Post
    That youtube channel is great, there's also the 2010 champions league finale somewhere in youtube. I have been looking for our match vs Barcelona in 2010, but I'm useless and I can't find it.

From his dailymotion channel, where he has posted a number of Inter's European matches.

19. Thanks (3): Andysam, Devious, Y&h

Mexico

ohhhh, yeeiiii.
    -

...Mi fai tremare il cuore… Mi fai smettere di respirare...

"To paraphrase a famous quote, when I die I want Inter to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time" [x]

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

New Zealand

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    matchhighlights.com, click on forums.

I download from there every week, it has full games, extended highlights, shows, everything.

Occasionally people upload old games, but they get taken down pretty fast because they are hosted on those file sharing sites.

22. Thanks (1): bandiera

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    matchhighlights.com, click on forums.

I download from there every week, it has full games, extended highlights, shows, everything.

Occasionally people upload old games, but they get taken down pretty fast because they are hosted on those file sharing sites.
    Thanks.

I haven't come across that website before. Lots of videos from many leagues which is fantastic. I think I will make a request for the matches I am looking for.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    Thanks.

I haven't come across that website before. Lots of videos from many leagues which is fantastic. I think I will make a request for the matches I am looking for.
    What matches are you looking for exactly?

South Africa

I am looking for Milan-Manchester United 1 0 2005, MAnchester United - Inter 2 0 2009, Juventus Monaco both european cup ties from 1997, Inter Liverpool both champions league ties from 2007, Inter Ajax both champions league ties from 2006, Villareal Inter both champions league ties from 2006, and for the sake of it, Inter Lille 2-1 2011. A lot, I know.

More generally though I'm looking for websites to download football matches from the 90s and 00s. If possible, even before that. I also dont know where to watch past world cups, not only 2010 or 2014, but before that. An archive or a website where I can make requests with people that have what I'm looking for.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

New Zealand

If you don't mind paying, you can buy CL games off UEFA's CL site.

I bought a couple for 02/03.

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    If you don't mind paying, you can buy CL games off UEFA's CL site. I bought a couple for 02/03.
    Do you have the link where someone can buy games on UEFA.com? I can't find it.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

New Zealand

Strange...I can't find it too any more...

Money wasted, yet again.