Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter

Paulo Dybala

He's not coming but the fucking rumors are rampant right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

2. Thanks (1): Nerazzurri_Ninja

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Hey Pharaoh (if it won't happen) ...I don't know where you are or who you are(actually I do) but I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna make you wish you were dead...

sleep tight...

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Zamparini will wait the whole fucking summer to sell him on august 29 to fucking PSG.

Please stop with this rumours
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

6. Thanks (4): ahmeds2000x, Azi13, JJM, wera

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Well, if we sell Handa, we should be buying this kid then. But it won't happen.

Someone with more knowledge of our primavera can answer this, but do we have talented enough kids to fill a couple holes we have in our formation that will justify us splashing so much cash on dybala?
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Fuck you Pharaoh with your shitty attitude first post...now Zamparini said that Rube are the most persistent club after him and PSG is interested also

http://www.fcinternews.it/news/ancor...isa-psg-183302

See what you did!

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

10. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

So let's presume we are in full pursuit of Dybala for the whole summer and we do not get him in the end. What is plan b? Are we still getting Shaqiri even if Dybala comes? Not that they would play in the same position, but just saying - you know - after the departure of Osvaldo and Icardi & Palacio still being the only two good forwards we have, we either risk the next season with a lot of young players up front or we get another proven player, like Podolski, just, hopefully, better.

I would recommend a one year loan for some older player, just to be safe. Quag for instance.

And iiiiiiif Dybala comes and we do not sacrifice anybody important to get him, how will our first team look? to be honest, i would rather see us spending more for less players (aka getting quality over quantity). If we get Murillo (who is okay, i guess), Dybala, Allan and maybe another fullback and/or experienced attacker who will be happy with his bench role, while getting rid of players like Jonathan, Guarin, Alvarez, Campagnaro and Kuzmanović, we can count our summer transfer window as a big success.

Also bringing back Taider would be great, since he seems like a Mancini player and who honestly looks better on the pitch than Brozović.

Not getting a big impact player for our attacking strike force soon in the summer or at least before august starts could make Inter return to it's usual crazy stunts and shopping sprees, altho this management does look more capable and sticking to a certain plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

12. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Plan b seems to be Jovetic.
    Shaqiri is an obligatory buy so yes he will stay as Mancini stated.Him not playing as a starter now has nothing to do with next sesaon he said.
    For how our first team will look...no idea,we will need to wait and found out what Mancini will do.
    Mancini said that it's up to the players we buy and according to their characteristics he will choose a system/formation.
    So a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2 or whatever formation isn't set in stone for next sesaon...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    I hate plan B being a man made from glass........we don't need a striker who's going to be in the stands the whole year cuz he can't stay fit. I think plan B should be Ayew, but it seems like Roma is wrapping up that deal.

And yup blame me for Dybala not coming there really is no reason for him to pick us over Juve. UCL, Tevez's replacement, probably another scudetto etc. People are gonna say cuz he wants to play with icardi up front, but it's not like playing with Morata is shit. Plus he's going to get loads more service from their midfield than ours

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post

And iiiiiiif Dybala comes and we do not sacrifice anybody important to get him, how will our first team look? to be honest, i would rather see us spending more for less players (aka getting quality over quantity). If we get Murillo (who is okay, i guess), Dybala, Allan and maybe another fullback and/or experienced attacker who will be happy with his bench role, while getting rid of players like Jonathan, Guarin, Alvarez, Campagnaro and Kuzmanović, we can count our summer transfer window as a big success.

So this is what I was sorta trying to refer to with our primavera. Do we have good enough talent down there to fill some of these holes? I think gnokouri has shown that he can at least be a rotational player to start next year. We definitely need a new CB, but if we get Dybala do we have anything to cover for Fullback? And another consistent midfielder? Iunno I was hoping pedowha could answer that.

15. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    No way he comes, stop dreaming! You wont be as disappointed that way. And if by some miracle he does come, you will surprised and double happy
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Guys 40 million for a guy with one good Serie A season under his belt is too much mkay? Do you want to be Roma and do another Iturbe?
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

18. Thanks (2): Pimpin, WLEXT

Algeria

Welcome Paulo Dybala
    :wallace:

20. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, wera

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Guys 40 million for a guy with one good Serie A season under his belt is too much mkay? Do you want to be Roma and do another Iturbe?
    I really doubt he would be 40, more like 20-25. His contract ends in 1 year, so he will leave for free if no agreement is reached.

But still too expensive, + other teams, better and richer teams, are interested. The only way to get him is if we sell one player (Kova, Icardi, Handa, Guaro...) AND he,wants only us. Which i really, really doubt.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (1): WLEXT

United States

I honestly wouldn't mind dropping some dead weight, selling Handa, and picking up quality pieces like Dybala. Not that we should be aiming for an accident of a team but if you put enough quality on the field and give it time, something has to happen.

Cut the wage leechers, this team has to become lean with quality.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Juve is going strong for Dybala AND Jovetić, just like us. Dybala - Morata or Dybala - Tevez looks scary already, but us being without a new big player up front is even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    OK, so we get Tevez then

26. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Fuck a Morata fuck a Tevez when you can play with your friend...

and having a boss coach like

and an Argie vice-pres who is a fucking living legend

and a guaranteed starting spot alongside...!

It is unavoidable...it is his destiny!

I should be a director at Inter ...I'm pretty persuaisive no?!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

No, you should be banned if he moves to another team after getting our hopes up.
    Forza Inter

29. Thanks (3): geva, JJM, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    No, you should be banned if he moves to another team after getting our hopes up.
    If i had a dollar for everytime I read that line you pulled now I would buy him myself

31. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Batman