Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Economics

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Chief economist Philip Lane has called for housing costs to have more weight in inflation calculations, fuelling fears that the central bank is moving the goalposts to make its target easier to hit.— PAGE 3

Building on my previous post, EU ECB chief economist calling for housing cost increased weighting
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    Chief economist Philip Lane has called for housing costs to have more weight in inflation calculations, fuelling fears that the central bank is moving the goalposts to make its target easier to hit.— PAGE 3

Building on my previous post, EU ECB chief economist calling for housing cost increased weighting
    I actually think that is a good idea and we should generally talk about how we measure Inflation these days. Cause after all the free money thrown into the markets over the last 15 years we still have to fucken throw out more money in order to get to a 1% inflation.
    Clearly some things off.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    Very good read.

But ever since Cathrine Wood came out with her BS tesla bear story of 1500 usd i think she s just another pusher and am more critical towards her.

Like even though it makes some sense what shes saying is basically pushing that this time it s different story again and i just dont buy it. Cause history teaches us the this time is different people have always been there in every boom and they always we re wrong.

I mean could the conclusion not also be that the yield curve can stay inverted for a long time till a recession hits? Cause at the end of that long run of inverted yield curve a massive fucken economic crisis hit.....

I mean purely intuitively a inverted yield curve makes no sense unless i expect poor return in the future.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lebanon going for the strategic default.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda