Thread: Summer Mercato 2015 - DM (Defensive Midfielder)

Venezuela

Summer Mercato 2015 - DM (Defensive Midfielder)

So, since I'm extremely frustrated with our Management lately, the Mercato Team specifically, I've found that a good way to get rid of some of the frustration is doing whatever possible like if they would actually read/listen to what is posted here on FIF. It's like "I did all I could, now it's up to them" feeling.

And since I love stats, I gathered all the information that I think would be useful (besides actually watching them play of course) to get an idea of the players we should be following.

In my opinion, there are 3 positions we absolutely have to reinforce this Transfer Window (Summer Mercato 2015), in order of importance DM > SS/WF > FB. So, right here in this thread I'm beginning with the DMs (Defensive Midfielders) we should be looking after, maybe later I'll proceed with the other two.

I've watched all the players included here in at least 5 matches this season, and they're ordered from what I think would be the best transfer, considering all the variables (Price, Age, Current Level, Ceiling, etc.), and not really from best to worst or from most to least favourite. My favorite is Casemiro, then Krychowiak and Kramer around the same.

By the way, I included Allan even though he's playing almost every game as a CM, because if we're after him and Touré, I guess we'll put him in the DM slot. Also, I included Medel for comparison.

If there is some interesting DMs you have being watched this season that you think Inter Management should be following too, you could mention him here, if possible add some comments, perhaps a video that helps to get an idea how he plays; and maybe I could add his stats here if they're available.

Edit: So, apparently we're linked with Kondogbia, which I didn't bother to put here previously since Monaco paid €20M for the wonderkid just 2 years ago, and they're rich so I don't see them selling him for any remotely sane price. Hell, I think even Gonalons would be easier to get.

I also added Song and Suárez (whom I think is barely any better than Medel), and the young players Crisetig and Darder, whom may not be on the same level as others, but they're young so we could gamble on them, actually we should just gamble on Crisetig since we already own him and it makes no since to get Darder since he's at around the same level as Crisetig and just one year younger.

To be honest I would be perfectly happy with getting one of Casemiro, Kondogbia, Krychowiak or Kramer, and bringing back Crisetig instead of getting Thiago Motta. Of course this is never gonna happen since our Management is a bunch of morons.

I also corrected some errors, especially in the Possession section, which I made a mess with.

Edit 2: I added the the Stats with only Average per game because it's better to compare different players, and then, the Stats with both Total for the season and (Average per game).

Edit 3: I updated the images to include the final round of the season for the leagues that finished last week. I removed the Stats with both Total for the season and (Average per game), but included a link to an Excel (.xlsx) file, that allows you to sort by column for easier comparison between all players.

Stats (Average per game)
    Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) file (allows you to sort by column)

Note: You can open the images in a new window if they're too small to read. Or CTRL + Mouse-Wheel to zoom.
    Last edited by Sqnalkel; 11 Jun 15 at 03:46.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

We are only linked to Allan tho. Why not just offer Khedira what ever he wants and a guaranteed starting spot: spend no money and give him higher wages. Fine Juve want him and are a more attractive team but he might eat bench there

Sounds shitty but it's a way to get great players. We should be back in champions next season with the right reinforcements. Just sell them on our plan
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    just call this guy out of retirement...

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    We are only linked to Allan tho. Why not just offer Khedira what ever he wants and a guaranteed starting spot: spend no money and give him higher wages. Fine Juve want him and are a more attractive team but he might eat bench there

Sounds shitty but it's a way to get great players. We should be back in champions next season with the right reinforcements. Just sell them on our plan
    Because juve will always be able to offer more due to cl money and the chance to play first team in juve if anyone goes
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

England

players unlikely to believe promises of first team in this tactically turbulent time (alliteration) after Shaqiri example.
    "I didn’t want to upset or disrespect the Lazio fans, but I had to do it for Lotito. It was the saddest backflip of my career."

-Hernanes

Bulgaria

Valdifiori form Empoli has had very good season till now, but he's 29 years old and i don't how much will cost.

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

are we even linked to any of those guys? im not defending medel because he hasnt been good lately but in this current inter it is really difficult to see who is tbh. maybe in a better team medel would step up his level aswell. for the bigger part of the season he has been solid to be fair. its not because rano keeps making brainfarts medel is automatically to blame like so many fanboys want to believe.

mario suarez could maybe be the solution but then again i dont think our cdm is the first guy we need to replace in this shitty team. our defensive 4 are a mess and we desperately need reinforcement for palacio and guarin aswell.

valdifiori seems like a good idea.

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Valdifiori form Empoli has had very good season till now, but he's 29 years old and i don't how much will cost.
    Don't know a lot about Valdifiori, but he isn't the same kind of DM as these guys right, he's more the playmaker kind, like a Thiago Motta, he's nowhere at the level of this guys, to be honest I'd rather keep Medel starting than getting Valdifiori, we already have enough mediocre-average players already.

Quote Originally Posted by hansolo View Post
    are we even linked to any of those guys? im not defending medel because he hasnt been good lately but in this current inter it is really difficult to see who is tbh. maybe in a better team medel would step up his level aswell. for the bigger part of the season he has been solid to be fair. its not because rano keeps making brainfarts medel is automatically to blame like so many fanboys want to believe.

mario suarez could maybe be the solution but then again i dont think our cdm is the first guy we need to replace in this shitty team. our defensive 4 are a mess and we desperately need reinforcement for palacio and guarin aswell.

valdifiori seems like a good idea.
    The level Medel has shown this season overall is pretty much the norm for him, he's an average player and he always be an average player, he doesn't have the tools to improve substantially, of course in a better team he would look better as would everyone else, even Guarín.

Though, I think as rotation player Medel should be more than good enough, also if we were to play him besides a more intelligent DM in a "doble cinco" we could solve all our defensives problems, because Medel is like a rabid dog that follows the ball everywhere but it's too dumb to cover spaces and that's why he's always leaving us exposed.

And what has Ranocchia to do with Medel playing awful lately, I've no idea, specially since Medel rarely is ever covering for anyone else like he should since he's our DM, and is instead leaving spaces open and failing with stupid unnecessary tackles, allowing our opponents getting through our midfield like butter.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

We linked to any of these players other than Allan, What about Kranevitter, Darder, Song, arent we linked to them.

How about our very own Crisetig

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    I thought we were linked to darder. I would love to have him. Seems like a good young kid with pretty good upside
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yeah, I'd like to see Kondogbia and Crisetig in the mix.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri_Ninja View Post
    We linked to any of these players other than Allan, What about Kranevitter, Darder, Song, arent we linked to them.

Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

13. Thanks (1): Nerazzurri_Ninja

Venezuela

So, apparently we're linked with Kondogbia, which I didn't bother to put here previously since Monaco paid €20M for the wonderkid just 2 years ago, and they're rich so I don't see them selling him for any remotely sane price. Hell, I think even Gonalons would be easier to get.

I also added Song and Suárez (whom I think is barely any better than Medel), and the young players Crisetig and Darder, whom may not be on the same level as others, but they're young so we could gamble on them, actually we should just gamble on Crisetig since we already own him and it makes no since to get Darder since he's at around the same level as Crisetig and just one year younger.

To be honest I would be perfectly happy with getting one of Casemiro, Kondogbia, Krychowiak or Kramer, and bringing back Crisetig instead of getting Thiago Motta. Of course this is never gonna happen since our Management is a bunch of morons.

I also corrected some errors, specially in the Possession section, which I made a mess with.

Note: You can open the images in a new window if they're too small to read. Or CTRL + Mouse-Wheel to zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri_Ninja View Post

I didn't make this with the intention of only putting the players we're linked with, in fact it's the opposite, since our Management is so incompetent, I'm posting here the players we should be following, not necessarily the ones we're actually following. So far Kondogbia is the only great target we've been linked with, Allan is so-so, but it could be worse. Of course adding the players we're actually linked with is very useful for comparison.

Kranevitter plays for River Plate and there's no data available of Argentina's Primera División.

15. Thanks (2): Nerazzurri_Ninja, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Wow, special thread only for DM, FIF are desperate to get new DM.
    FORZAINTER

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Venezuela

I added the the Stats with only Average per game because it's better to compare different players. Here it is anyways, the totals for the season are still in the first post of the thread.

Stats with only Average per game

19. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, Wobblz

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Felipe Melo of Galatasaray is being linked to a return to Italy and Inter. Last time I recall, he was pretty shit at Juventus.

Venezuela

Updated

I updated the images to include the final round of the season for the leagues that finished last week. I removed the Stats with both Total for the season and (Average per game), but included a link to an Excel (.xlsx) file, that allows you to sort by column for easier comparison between all players.

Stats (Average per game)
    Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) file (allows you to sort by column)

Last edited by Sqnalkel; 08 Jun 15 at 13:10.