Thread: Reports in Italian newspapers regarding Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Reports in Italian newspapers regarding Inter

• FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO PRESS RELEASE
      Friday, 13 May 2005 13:28:04
      MILAN - With regard to several news articles in today's media, FC Internazionale Milano states that it has never received any extortion request, neither directly nor indirectly.

FC Internazionale Milano points out that if such a circumstance happened, or happens in the future, it would be immediately be made known to the Legal Authorities, to which the maximum collaboration has always been offered, as already declared to the Magistrate.

Moreover, FC Internazionale Milano is a plaintiff for damages in criminal proceedings for what happened during the Champions League derby on 12 April 2005.
    Anyone care to enlighten us on what was reported? Milos, this is usually your thing. Please help us!

Jimmy
    It's being said that Inter fans have blackmailed Inter for some financial reasons. If they don't get the money they will start troubles inside the stadium, like in the derby.

Fantastic, ey?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Where did you read that Jimmy?

Hah, like I will believe such reports. You gotta love the media treatment to our club. They just have to find something bad out of Inter. Be it the squad's atmosphere, results and finally, this bunch of balloney. Even the nutheads from Curva Nord wouldn't do such a thing! I also rule out the possibility of certain wankstas disguising as Interisti at that night because if the Curva Nord find out that they are coercing Inter in such manner, those wankstas wouldn't walk out of the stadium alive.

Jimmy
    Sports.it reported that. Gotta say that that site is quite decent and many of the things that Inter.it don't wanna publish (like the reason for the press-release and whatnot) is being revelied at Sports.it

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Inter blackmailed by fans? Friday 13 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The investigation into the Euroderby incidents suggests fan groups have been blackmailing the club with threats of violence, but Inter have denied everything.

Italian police have been looking into the events surrounding the Champions’ League quarter-final between Milan and Inter, which was abandoned after Nerazzurri supporters repeatedly threw flares on to the pitch – one of them striking goalkeeper Dida.

Immediately there were reports that the chaos had been staged and now police sources are suggesting that 15 representatives of the Ultra’ threatened the club with further violence in stadiums unless they were ‘paid’ with free tickets and travelling arrangements.

If the supporters were to put their plans into action, it would cause Inter financial harm in the form of fines and the damage these incidents would do to their media image.

However, the San Siro club has come out with an official statement to deny all knowledge of such a situation.

“Inter have never received, either directly or indirectly, any kind of extortion request. If it had happened or if it were to occur, we would have immediately alerted the authorities. We have always offered our full collaboration with the police and point out that FC Internazionale is taking civil action against those responsible for the events of the Champions’ League derby on April 12.”

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    what the hell is going on...is inter collapsing or something...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I think we have to put an end to this. I like the Ultras and all, but I'd rather give them up than have to put with crap.

Ultras in Italy are like a double-edge sword. They are like a spice to the league, but sometimes it gets to their head. In other teams, they get special travelling allowance, ticket preservation and even access to the lockeroom! This is ridiculous, lines have to be drawn.

We are a weak team in terms of character. Our owner and our captain are the nicest people you could meet. But sometimes you have to have some ruthless figures who can intimidate and be in-your-face.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    What the hell?

Inter fans blackmailing their own clubs? Now, that's a first.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

These aren't fans at all. True ultras would put their club above everything else and pledge their support and dedication to Inter. These fans are simply looking for a free ride. They aren't even supportive fans in the first place, let alone an ultra. Just because some of these 'ultras' are giving the club such a bad name isn't an indication that the passion with which the whole Curva Nord or any other fans for that matter aren't as much as any other fan on this board.

In short, these guys should be kicked out of Curva Nord and the San Siro. They should be ashamed to be an Inter fan.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Ultras in Italy are like a double-edge sword. They are like a spice to the league, but sometimes it gets to their head.
    I couldn't have said it better.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Don't condem our Ultras when you don't know these things are true...

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!

Fabio
    I was counting down the minutes before you made a reply. It was a pretty long wait Fabio!!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!

Fabio
    I was counting down the minutes before you made a reply. It was a pretty long wait Fabio!!

Ciao,
    Tim
    Well yes - the reply was inevitable, but I have a point.

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

It's true that I don't know much about the Ultras, but what I said are common things about Ultras in Italy that I read from many sources.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I'm not against the Ultras, they do a great job and I'm sure many of them are only guided by a great passion for Inter.

Still, they have to get their $hit together. They must understand that they're there to support Inter, to criticise them if they want, but not to run things.

If they think they're going to influence things by pulling stunts such as flare throwing or organised fighting, they're better think twice.

I personally rather play behind closed doors on a regular basis that put up with that kind of moronic behaviour.

4000 posts
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    4000 posts
    Congratulations man, hope you reach 100,000 posts as well.

You are my favourite poster on the forum, although I disagree with you alot. You argue respectfully, and don't care if everyone is against you.

I still remember when you first came and almost got banned for revealing a result I though Jimmy was going to ban you

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

4000 posts

You are my favourite poster on the forum, although I disagree with you alot. You argue respectfully, and don't care if everyone is against you.

I still remember when you first came and almost got banned for revealing a result I though Jimmy was going to ban you
    Well done Frisko oh and by the way Hamed - it is important never to reveal a score to Jimmy ever, I got blocked on his MSN because of that!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

4000 posts

Thanks a lot mate, feelings are mutual, and the fact that we both hate the gobbi bastards so much is just the icing on the cake.

Yeah I remember that Jimmy thing. It was the freaking CL game against the Swedish team, and I thought the only results you couldn't post were the Inter games.

Actually the rule wasn't too clear and it was changed afterwards to make it clearer. Also the [scores inside] tag was introduced.

Back then Tim was very nice to me, he sent me a pm telling me that Jimmy was just upset because he really wanted to watch that game. Too bad that he hates me now
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, remember that game, I was praying that Juve are knocked out which they were close to, but you know them.

If I am not mistaken, Jimmy taped the game and was planning to watch it when you interfered screwing his plans But that happened to me alot. I tape games to watch them, only for me to know the outcome in freakish way.

Like the Euro finals, I was working that day and told people not to tell me the score. I even changed my bus route not to run into friends, or people talking about the game.

When I was so close to reaching home, I see a car passing by with Greek people celebrating and holding the flag up. I wanted to throw something at them, they screwed my day

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Back then Tim was very nice to me, he sent me a pm telling me that Jimmy was just upset because he really wanted to watch that game. Too bad that he hates me now
    Hey come on, i don't hate you. I just have this natural animosity with you since you're a Milanista. But we know we all love each other here..

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B