View Poll Results: Which song do you prefer, in overall?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • C'e Solo l'Inter

8 34.78%
  • Pazza Inter

15 65.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C'e Solo l'Inter vs Pazza Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

C'e Solo l'Inter vs Pazza Inter

As you surely have known, Inter released both songs in recent years and they have became the official themes of the club. Pazza Inter though, is the song played in San Siro before kick-off.

But which song do you prefer? Which song do you think should have been played prior to the kick-off?

I personally prefer C'e Solo l'Inter to Pazza Inter because the former's melody & rhythm has more emotions in it. It is a more 'serious' kind of song compared to the pop & fun attitude of Pazza Inter. It didn't help that I don't like the almost techno-esque beat of Pazza Inter. Hence, I like C'e Solo l'Inter as a song better and I think it is also the song that should be played before the player step into the pitch. C'e Solo l'Inter definitely rally the team more than Pazza Inter.

But Pazza Inter is sung by Inter players themselves and that is what gives me the biggest dilemma. If only they resung C'e Solo l'Inter with J.Zanetti & Co's voices.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Oh man, what a hard question!

C'e Solo l'Inter is the truth. It's more serious and explains our situation. It's brilliant to sing to and in my view represents our team.

Pazza Inter is a more fun song which is possible more recognisable for neutral fans, although it hurts to see the likes of Cannavaro, Almeyda, Kallon, Ventola there - it's still cool.

However I believe that Pazza Inter should still be played at the Meazza as personally I don't want a song about balls being broken when the team enters the field!

However what would be my favourite would be to play just the chorus of C'e Solo l'Inter. But in the short term I don't see any changes - Pazza Inter is fun and nearly all the crowd sings it when it comes on.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

In the traffic of Milan though on the way back from Inter - Porto several cars had C'e Solo l'Inter blasting out...

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

The thing is, I have never combined fun with supporting Inter. Hell, as we all know, fun is the last word to be used to describe our experience as an Interista! Supporting Inter has never been anything but only passion for me.

I like the both songs sooooo much.

C'e' solo l'Inter is a great song as played in San Siro before kick-off. When all the fans are singing together, it has something magical, I get chilly of it. So great!!!

Pazza is also great, escpecially because our players are singing it, and it has a very good rhythm that force you to sing and dance on it.
    I play it every day in my car as loud as it can, it makes me so happy.
    Leve Inter, Cercle Brugge, Standard, Palermo

United we stand and divided we fall
    All for one and one for all !!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

So Han, you have never had any fun with Inter?

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I prefer Pazza Inter. Besides being an all round more emotional song, it's also nicer to sing along too.

Funny though, i used to prefer C' Solo L'Inter.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    So Han, you have never had any fun with Inter?

Fabio
    Happiness, yes, but fun, never. I know, there's only a thin line between the two.

C' Solo L'Inter is our true song....it represents us....there is a phrase "we dont steal scudetto and in serie B we never been "

only this phrase made me choose C' Solo L'Inter ...but pazza inter is great too, before the game in curva as a warming up chant
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Jimmy
    Oh crap, I didn't read the initial post. I voted for Pazza Inter, since that's my favourite song of them two. BUT!!!!!!!! it should not be played before kick off, that should be C'e solo l'Inter.

Though, we need to get a hymn that absolutely freaking rules. Roma has two awesome songs and ours really doesn't have that music and tone of voice that is extremely touching.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Cannavaro, Almeyda, Kallon, Ventola there - it's still cool.
    Don't compare the first two with the last two. Canna, I don't want to talk about him again, Almeyda the Loco who cost us that game against Lazio when we were in a high, and the last two who are Inter Boys no matter what.

I voted for Pazza Inter, although I am trying to edit out Canna voice with my own, can't stand that guy that much.

Funny thing, I think I heared C'e solo l'inter once, and it was nice. I think the whole-team effect of Pazza Inter is what attracts me.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I think I heared C'e solo l'inter once, and it was nice.
    You mean, just once? Or?

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Hamed, my point was that it's not so cool seeing departed players in the video - nothing to do with who they were...

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I like Pazza Inter better. It's more lively, and motivating. C'e solo l'Inter sounds too serious and solemn. Pazza Inter should be played before the matches so that the supporters can sing along, and motivate the team.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Oh crap, I didn't read the initial post. I voted for Pazza Inter, since that's my favourite song of them two. BUT!!!!!!!! it should not be played before kick off, that should be C'e solo l'Inter.

Though, we need to get a hymn that absolutely freaking rules. Roma has two awesome songs and ours really doesn't have that music and tone of voice that is extremely touching.
    Yeah, we've agreed on that before. Even Lazio has an awesome theme song in Lazio Grande Lazio. While C' Solo & Pazza Inter are great songs in their own right, they don't seem to be as good at rousing the spirits as those 2 songs do. Just watch tomorrow's Rome derby, they'll be singing Roma Roma Roma before the game. Excellent atmosphere.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Actually, I tried listening to it again but the link that Fabulouso put has expired. I want to listen to it again.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Both are quality songs. I like Pazza Inter quite a bit more but C'e solo l'Inter is also good.

Pazza Inter is very uplifting. At least to me it is.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Pazza Inter is a nice song if you don't mind the fact that Cannavaro has a solo part in it .
    I prefer C'e solo l'Inter ,it's much more emotional.

Io non rubo il campionato ,e in Serie B non son mai stato.

They are bouth very good, it's hard to say which one of them is the best.

But Inter should consider recording Pazza Inter again, I don't like that a gobbi player sings in it how depressing is that.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    They are bouth very good, it's hard to say which one of them is the best.

But Inter should consider recording Pazza Inter again, I don't like that a gobbi player sings in it how depressing is that.
    Yeah, like a yearly update. The last time around, the people who fronted the song were Capitano, Recoba, Ventola and Cannavaro. Maybe we could do an update where a different set of people do the main lines? Like Adriano, Martins, Cambiasso and Cordoba?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B