Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Giannelli Imbula

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Most Optimistic Member

Giannelli Imbula

Giannelli Imbula (born Gilbert Imbula on 12 September 1992) is a French footballer who plays as a midfielder for Olympique de Marseille. He also holds the citizenship of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

He made his professional debut in Ligue 2 on 16 October 2009 for Guimgamp in a game against Dijon FCO, becoming the youngest player in Ligue 2 history at 17 years, 1 month and 4 days of age.

In May 2013, he was voted best player of Ligue 2, and he joined Olympique de Marseille from En Avant de Guingamp on the 19 July.

2014/2015 - Ligue 1 37 matches 2 goals 3 assist

LIVE - Imbula-Inter, negotiation being hot: the parties are discussing:

Gds: Imbula also fits the port...

Source: Sky
    Despite conflicting reports of the last few hours (on an insertion port and a pause for reflection by the player), in Italy there is little doubt face Imbula: Team Sky market believes, between him and Inter are missing only signatures. With the OM is all done, the two companies have agreed on everything: you are filing the latest details and the last money. The signature slide for now, but by the signals sent to Sky Sports this should not still worry. Inter are confident that Imbula take paper and pen and sign all soon. Porto have tried in the last hours, a move that does not worry absolutely Inter. The signing of Imbula should arrive earlier in the week.

Sky - Imbula, Inter discuss on the formula of the transfer.
    How to refer to Sky Sport 24, for Imbula it is almost done. Inter and Marseille will have to agree on the formula for the transfer of the player: Inter would loan of 18 months with repurchase obligations and payment from 2017 (20 m, 1 + 19 probably). The French club is considering this possibility. Inter still confident because the player wants to play in Italy.

CdS - Inter-Imbula, we are to detail. A short visits
    We are at the final details. Inter and Marseille are exchanging contracts for the transfer of Giannelli Imbula in Milan. Calls yesterday helped define the formula of the operation (two-year loan with an obligation to purchase in 2017) and now the two companies have come to the drafting of the agreements, a prelude to the trip to Italy (for a medical next week) the footballer, currently training with Olympique. The sale of Payet to West Ham has allowed the French to accept the solution of purchase 'deferred' Fassone Aid and now only need to make ends meet.

Inter aims to pay 1 million loan for the first two seasons and then 19 million of the outright (subject to conditions virtually certain) in three installments. Marseille asks something more immediately, but at this point there will be no surprises because the player already has the agreement with Inter for five years to 1.6 million per season plus bonuses. In retirement he is working without forcing to reduce the risks to zero and will not play the next friendly. Imbula also will sell the image rights to the club's Thohir.

Inter-Imbula, reached agreement with the 'OM: loan for consideration by 1 million, redemption obligated to 19. Signatures tonight
    Inter-Imbula, found agreement. This was reported by Sky Sport 24, that the close contacts between the parties finally led to an agreement, now in the air since yesterday. The two sides have agreed to a loan sale to 1 million euro more 'other 19 million redemption obligations for a total value of 20 million. Possible that the signatures on the contracts already arrive in the evening.

Total agreement between Marseille and Inter for Imbula: Gianelli in Milan at the weekend
    According to the Corriere dello Sport, missing only the official, and then Gianelli Imbula will be an Inter player. The deal is so advanced that the parties no longer need to meet and it is only to define the terms of payment and exchange the latest version of the documents as happened yesterday. The French club, through his Twitter profile, announced upcoming official communications, which in the words of President Labrune to "L'Equipe" would presumably relate Imbula: "And 'we want to sell him, everyone knows that."

The figures of the operation are already known, or annual loan for a million euro and repurchase obligations set at 18. The player, however, he has agreed to a five-year to 1.6 million per season plus bonuses: yesterday was He trained for the first day with the rest of Marseille in Figueras in Spain, but could arrive in Milan as early as the weekend to support the medical examination, and then start the new adventure with his teammates Friday. Moreover, the arrival of the French midfielder is happy even Nike, which has just added to his stable.

23:59 - Imbula Inter could be a matter of hours. As explained by Alfredo Pedullŗ Sportitalia, if tomorrow will come to an agreement on how to pay with 'OM the lead time for the arrival in Milan will then brief. May soon also to program a medical.

23:10 - Confirmation by Gianluca Di Marzio: "Inter and Marseille are the details. The French have asked a million more, the deal is closed for a total of between 20 million loan and redemption. To see if it's 19 or 18 plus one, 5 plus 1.5 ", said the journalist during 'Football - The Original' on Sky Sports.

22:25 - According to the updates coming from the site of the French newspaper Le 10 Sport, Inter Milan and Olympique Marseille had been agreed in the evening for a loan move with compulsory redemption set at 20 million Euros. Possible that the signature arrivals over the weekend if not tomorrow.

18:29 - The arrival of Imbula exclude that of Felipe Melo. And 'what we had anticipated some time ago and now is also confirmed by the update provided by Gianluca Di Marzio: "Sirens Italy? Yes, but Felipe Melo could be too late. The midfielder's agent Brazilian arrived in Milan in recent hours, waiting for a call from Inter: but at the moment seems to have cooled the operation. A situation that could alienate the return of Felipe Melo in Italy, given the offers he received from Sevilla and Spartak Moscow. There is also a rule of permanence to Galatasaray. As long as you do not get the right call by Inter. "

18. 27 - FcIN - According to the findings of the editorial department, Inter would have proposed a four-year to two million net per year for Giannelli Imbula.

17.53 - "We want to sell Imbula, everybody knows that." These are the words of the president of Olympique Marseille on the midfielder of Congolese origin issued to L'Equipe.

16:40: In the morning, French paper RMC reported that Inter and Marseille had reached an agreement for Imbula. The Nerazzurri will take the player on loan and redeem him for 19 million euros. The fee that Inter must pay now is undisclosed. The only thing missing is the final ‘yes’ from the player. Imbula is likely to accept his new destination. As stated earlier, this news was released earlier this morning (CET).

16:14: According to FcInternews.it, Inter’s deal for Imbula will make the Nerazzuri drop their interest for Felipe Melo. The Brazilian was the alternative to the Belgian, but now Imbula is set to join Inter

14:58 - Gianluca Di Marzio update on the negotiations in Marseille: "The companies are working in these minutes to close the deal and the deal is now to detail."

14:01 - For Alfredo Pedullŗ there are more doubts: "New (and probably final) green light for Imbula. Now there are no more doubts, it is expected Imbula very soon in Milan. It should happen something sensational to revisit a decision made ".

"Inter boom, also Imbula. Blitz in Marseille to close the deal. And 'the third hit in June after Miranda and Kondogbia. And the Nerazzurri expect the summit to Salah". This is the title of La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today: the Nerazzurri will not stop and went back to France to treat the French midfielder. Apparently mission accomplished, he should soon arrive at the court of Mancini.

Gianluca Di Marzio: Inter, OM new proposal for Imbula: details
    Midfield reinforced by yet despite the arrival of Kondogbia. Inter insists Gianneli Imbula Olympique Marseille and presented a new economic proposal: one million euro loan with redemption obligation set at 18 euro, important proposal to try to burn the competition of Milan and Naples. Hours of waiting, Inter are serious for Imbula. Trying to bring the player in Italy.

Agent: ‘Inter a dream for Imbula’
    Giannelli Imbula’s agent has again distanced himself from negative comments about Inter, saying the Nerazzurri would be ‘a dream’.

It’s believed the Beneamata have made an €18m bid for the Marseille midfielder, though there were reports the youngster was put off by ‘chronic instability’ at San Siro.

His agent and father yesterday distanced himself from those rumours, and today elaborated on his comments.

“I didn’t mean what I said in a negative way,” Willy Ndangi told Calciomercato.

“It was in answer to a question from a journalist, who spoke as if my son would come in as a saviour. He’s a young player, and couldn’t be the only Inter signing, but with great players they can become stronger.

“He expects to be among players with experience, as happened when [Paul] Pogba went to Juve, with [Andrea] Pirlo, [Gigi] Buffon and [Patrice] Evra this year too.

“We like Serie A, I called my son Giannelli because of Italian football. Inter are a great club, it would be a dream for him, but first the two clubs would have to find an agreement for a transfer.

“The player’s position comes afterward.”
    Last edited by enjoy; 27 Jun 15 at 23:46.
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Handa, Ica, Bro

Austria

L'equipe is still talking about Valencia, Inter isnt mentioned...
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Interesting stats about Imbulabula :

He was the player with most successful dribbles in ligue 1 last season,and also second best dribbler among u-23 players in top 5 leagues after Firmino.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

I don't know. Kondogbia is better.
    Spoiler: text 

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    I don't know. Kondogbia is more expensive.
    Fixd

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliano View Post
    Interesting stats about Imbulabula :

He was the player with most successful dribbles in ligue 1 last season,and also second best dribbler among u-23 players in top 5 leagues after Firmino.
    I haven't seen him play, but I spent about 30 minutes watching "all touches" match comps verse Lyon, Monaco, Toulouse, and Guinkamp. This stat doesn't surprise me. However, this is also what I didn't like about his style of play, he always attempts to dribble out of trouble instead of play out.

Again this is just after some quick research though. The match comps showed all the touches good and bad but it's still hard to really see someone's impact on a game like you would in real time.

10. Thanks (2): Aliano, _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    El Fenomeno

Kiribati

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I haven't seen him play, but I spent about 30 minutes watching "all touches" match comps verse Lyon, Monaco, Toulouse, and Guinkamp. This stat doesn't surprise me. However, this is also what I didn't like about his style of play, he always attempts to dribble out of trouble instead of play out.

Again this is just after some quick research though. The match comps showed all the touches good and bad but it's still hard to really see someone's impact on a game like you would in real time.
    Guarin Is that you...?

12. Thanks (1): _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Sounds like Kova when he first came and played as a deep lying playmaker

Bulgaria

I did the same But actually this dribbling works. I don't remember to see him loosing the ball dribbling in danger zone and i like his attitude when he's on pressure - always calm and making the right decision to keep the ball in possession.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Allan is another player who tends to try to dribble out of trouble. And typically he is very good at it. Based on thatdude's description I don't understand why we don't just buy Allan
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

16. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Vietnam

Allan has become too mainstream perhaps like Sanchez, Lucas, Tevez, et al.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Bulgaria

Most Optimistic Member
    Imbula’s agent: “Marseille have to sell him”
    Marseille midfielder Gianelli has been heavily linked with Inter and Valencia. Today, the player’s agent and father, Willy Ndagi, spoke to RMC about his son’s future:

“OM [Olympique Marseille] said that they will be forced to sell Gianelli because they will not be playing in the Champions League. The club prefers to sell only one player as opposed to three. The Italian clubs are interested, while Valencia have stalled. The club will make a decision and they even asked to to not reveal too much.”

Allan primary goal of Napoli - Aurelio De Laurentiis would be willing to offer as many as 13 million euro more and Miguel Britos.
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Allan is another player who tends to try to dribble out of trouble. And typically he is very good at it. Based on thatdude's description I don't understand why we don't just buy Allan
    Based on our rumored midfield targets thus far I think Mancini wants height. Imbula is 6'0, Motta is 6'2 and Kongdogbia is 6'2. Toure is also obviously quite large.

It's no secret Mancini has always had a think for big strong players.

20. Thanks (2): enjoy, Shaun

Italy

Imbula is the Top Player ? I don't know very much

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Allan has become too mainstream perhaps like Sanchez, Lucas, Tevez, et al.

Allan is still by far the cheapest option. It's so stupid that we're not just going all in on him. Whatever #interknowsbest
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

23. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter
    Based on our rumored midfield targets thus far I think Mancini wants height. Imbula is 6'0, Motta is 6'2 and Kongdogbia is 6'2. Toure is also obviously quite large.

Mancio loves bbc, from viera (inter) to Yaya (city). it is a vital point for him to success.

Canada

Apparently Milan offered 20M for him.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kor View Post
    Imbula is the Top Player ? I don't know very much
    Welcome feel free to make a thread in the introduction thread for free thanks

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

England

Could he play rcm (in 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2) or only cdm?
    "I didnít want to upset or disrespect the Lazio fans, but I had to do it for Lotito. It was the saddest backflip of my career."

-Hernanes