Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Travelling

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

around 30 k euros per body, so in order to at least break even i guess they must sell the flesh for no less than 1 k per kilo and probably a lot more. while most people in the world wouldn't even eat it for free.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Catching up on my pics from the trip to Russia last April, still St Petersburg to go but I´m done with Moscow

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

I went to Kenya back in November, first (but definitely not last if it's up to me) time in Africa.
    I'm not much of a traveller, even less so a photographer, but I thought I'd share a small picture dump of the greatest overseas experience of my life.
    Warning: A lot of safari and animal-related pictures, some more interesting than others.

Going westward from Nairobi

Lake Nakuru.

A small Masai village.

I can't even begin to describe how touristy paying 80 dollars for a tour of 12 huts made of shit felt, but still an interesting experience.

Notice the scars. Majestic creature.

This, I was told, being this close to a Leopard in the wild, was a once-in-a-lifetime shot apparently.

Maasai Mara.

Amboseli.

The only half-decent picture of Kilimanjaro I managed to get.

Probably my favorite picture from the trip.

Fort Jesus in Mombasa.
    Last edited by _OC_; 14 Jan 18 at 10:48.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The pics are great, but what were u using as ur cam? some of the photos would have been superb if the quality was better and the colors were more vivid. Or maybe u extracted a lesser quality to post on the forums.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    The pics are great, but what were u using as ur cam? some of the photos would have been superb if the quality was better and the colors were more vivid. Or maybe u extracted a lesser quality to post on the forums.
    It´s mostly the time of day, it was probably super hot and with a very strong light, that takes away a lot of color on the photos.
    Post processing help a lot in that case, even using a simple jpeg file posted here a quick minute fix makes a big difference.

You could do much better with the original file and working around it much longer, even more if you are better at editing than me, but you get the idea.

The trip looks amazing OC, so do the pics, wildlife is always a joy to see, you are very lucky, some of this pics are superb!

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Beautiful shots bro, that one from the lion chilling is really cool
    Sudaca Power.

10. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    We are thinking about a holiday in one of these cities: Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Kopenhagen
    Any advices?
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    We are thinking about a holiday in one of these cities: Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Kopenhagen
    Any advices?
    More of a question: why do you only consider capital cities?

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    More of a question: why do you only consider capital cities?
    Is there another beautiful city in skandinavia you would choose over one of these 4?

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Is there another beautiful city in skandinavia you would choose over one of these 4?
    it really depends on what you are looking for. i mean, give us more details.

are you on a budget? forget norway (not that denmark or sweden are cheap, but...). are you looking for history, medieval buildings? i would suggest you trondheim in norway even ahead of oslo, otherwise sweden or denmark.

and we could go on here, but it really depends on the kind of experience you want to live.

edit: anyways, to answer you question: imho Nidaros Cathedral would be worth the trip to trondheim, but that's just me.
    Last edited by firmino; 18 Jan 18 at 18:34.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Bergen is really nice.

I never went to Helsinki, but I have seen it frequently mentioned as the less atractive European capital, alongside Bucharest. If this turns out to be true in your research, you may want to spend more time in the delightful Stockholm instead of going to Finland.

20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Any advices?
    Go north bro, like where the countries meet. Fuck the capitals.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Thanks for your informations.

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Go north bro, like where the countries meet. Fuck the capitals.
    Where exactly? :-)

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Thanks for your informations.

Where exactly? :-)
    Well it depends on what you wanna do, now when I think about it if you're not a guy who loves nature maybe the capital is a good place to be

Anyhow, Norway and Sweden got crazy nature to see. There's alot of hiking and such but maybe you're not up for that during this time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

26. Thanks (1): MVD