View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

10 6.62%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

38 25.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

80 52.98%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

6 3.97%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

5 3.31%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 1.32%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.66%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.32%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

7 4.64%
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3250

Thread: Geoffrey Kondogbia

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I moved all the nonsense regarding the metric system here: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...ullshit-thread

Also, Candreva Crosses, stop purposely derailing threads and forcing conversation instead of letting it die out naturally. Don't think it's going unnoticed. There are plenty of places in the forum for you to argue for the sake of it.
    Didn't know I was thinking that it was going unnoticed. Mastermind Candreva Crosses huh

Btw being on topic. What's up with the 80+ votes for
    " A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise"
    and the 30+ votes
    "Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era"
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Only a contrarian would argue against 17/18 Candreva being less than 8 on our poll.

Edit. Just realised you've made me talk about Candreva on Kondogbia's thread. I fell for the troll.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Only a contrarian would argue against 17/18 Candreva being less than 8 on our poll.

Edit. Just realised you've made me talk about Candreva on Kondogbia's thread. I fell for the troll.
    Sick. #trustinmancini
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    According to reports, Valencia rejected a 45m offer from China for Kondogbia as they would have to give 30m to Inter(option+ % of future sale) and they would get to keep just 15m from his sale. They want no less than 80m, which will be his release clause if they activate his option.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

80m?? How well is he playing for Valencia!? Any talk of him getting to the World Cup?

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

There is a 0.0% chance he makes France's world cup team
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    80m?? How well is he playing for Valencia!? Any talk of him getting to the World Cup?
    key player basically.
    but wtf china? surely he's not going to accept a move there...

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Some players could get injured and he may have a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    There's always a percentage.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Watched him vs Alaves in Copa Del Rey... Same Kdog, bad passer, tackler, technique. Seems more confident however.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

19. Thanks (1): MVD