View Poll Results: Rate the player

151. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

10 6.62%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

38 25.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

80 52.98%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

6 3.97%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

5 3.31%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 1.32%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.66%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.32%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

7 4.64%
Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169
Results 3,361 to 3,363 of 3363

Thread: Geoffrey Kondogbia

4,659 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter

“The signing of Kondogbia is a done deal,” the Spanish tactician told reporters.

“You wouldn’t even have to ask me [whether I want him to sign]. It’s like asking me whether I’d prefer a Fiat 600 or a Lamborghini!”

2. Thanks (1): K.I.

4,355 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Hopefully this also means that Cancelo to Inter is a done deal.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

4. Thanks (3): K.I., MVD, thatdude

2,505 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    I rather have a Fiat 600 with Cancelo in it than a Lamborghini with a K-dog inside. But guess that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

6. Thanks (2): Me2, MVD