View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

10 6.62%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

38 25.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

80 52.98%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

6 3.97%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

5 3.31%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 1.32%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.66%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.32%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

7 4.64%
Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171
Results 3,401 to 3,407 of 3407

Thread: Geoffrey Kondogbia

Russian Federation

im very glad for kondogbia and for valencia. hope they reach CL semis with him.
    its nice that we are such a gentelman club
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Canada

On the bright side, we did manage to include a 25% sell-on fee, so I guess that's something.

Iran

Can someone explain to me why we accepted to sell kondogbia in several installments but for cancelo we must pay that 35m at once?!

4. Thanks (3): A.l.i, bjwam4, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    Can someone explain to me why we accepted to sell kondogbia in several installments but for cancelo we must pay that 35m at once?!
    I love when people want to see reason in crazyness. Its even one of our sayings "Pazza Inter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    Doesn't really matter, for ffp it's all amortized over the contract and ffp is all we care about
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

8. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

I used to really root for Kondogbia when he was with us despite him frustrating the hell out of me, but this whole saga with Valencia has left me with an intense dislike of him.

Fuck yourself Geoffrey.

10. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

“With Kondogbia, we won the lottery.”

That was Valencia coach Marcelino speaking to AS, talking about the operation that has brought them Kondogbia from Inter for 25 million euros.

“Being able to keep him at Valencia is a luxury, he wanted to come and we were fortunate. Mateo did a great deal. We have an extraordinary player in our club for 25 million euros.”

Source: AS
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (3): MVD, Sqnalkel, TwoFiddy