View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

10 6.62%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

38 25.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

80 52.98%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

6 3.97%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

5 3.31%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 1.32%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.66%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

2 1.32%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

7 4.64%
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159
Results 3,161 to 3,172 of 3172

Thread: Geoffrey Kondogbia

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

kondogbia needs to find his place in the world, and by world i mean "pitch". he's not good enough to be a box-to-box, but he can become a decent one if he works hard.

still, he was kind of a natural calamity here at Inter. if it worked for him there, good for him and good for us.

helacked character at Inter and as many said, he is probably best suited for spain anyway. so long, k-dog.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): ChillBro

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Exclusive: How Inter could have capital gain tanks to Kondogbia and Valencia

Inter signed Geoffrey Kondogbia from Monaco for € 40 million in summer 2015 but the Frenchman had been failing to live up to expectations during his two-year spell at the club. During the last summer transfer campaign Kondogbia refused to train with Inter forcing his loan move to Valencia.

Kondogbia’s new life in Spain is going great as the Frenchman has already scored his first La Liga goal (against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu) and Valencia are willing to make his loan move permanent for € 25 million.

​Kondogbia is a regenerated footballer in Spain and Inter hope Valencia will activate their option to buy. The nerazzurri have also included a next sale clause in the deal for the Frenchman and that should allow the Serie A giants to have a capital gain despite the huge investment made two years ago.

Inter feared the acquisition of Kondogbia would have caused a big loss for them but, eventually, he could turn into a capital gain.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...dogbia-a-43648

Bulgaria

If i recall correctly, Inter paid 35 mln and his clause now is set on 28?

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Red card today (second yellow)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

That's not a yellow wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

8. Thanks (3): Armes, J.., thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Looks like a pretty clean tackle to me, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s rescinded

10. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Quaresma, Balot

Would have nice to been able to keep him as with him we can play a 4-3-3 like napoli do..not sure vecino, gagliardini or valero can play the center midfielder in a 4-3-3..this is how we beat juve last season and also how we played in pioli's first game against milan if you remember the game finished in a tie but we dominated the first half. Personally i am not a fan of the 4-2-3-1 as people call it, to me its more of a 4-4-1-1 a lousey verson of 4-4-2

12. Thanks (1): Palacio

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Looks like a pretty clean tackle to me, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s rescinded
    cant rescind ref mistakes except wrong identity.

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Yeah it's a weird second yellow. He got the ball and carried it away until he was met with the shins of the opposition player who walked right into his feet.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Somalia

La Liga refs are pussies.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

IMO, it was a yellow, dangerous play.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

But anyway, K-Dog is doing really well in Spain. He seems to find his niche as. DM in 4-4-2.