Page 1 of 72 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1422

Thread: Ivan Perišić

  1. #1
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,801
    Thanked
    37,962 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

    Ivan Perišić

    Ivan Perisic
    2.2.1989
    Split,Croatia
    main position:LW
    can also play as an AM,RW

    You know shit is getting serious when Mancini starts calling you...sauce Sky.

    http://www.fcinter1908.it/in-evidenz...c-e-ora-150731


    Wolfsburg want 20mil but we are confident we can do it for less...

    http://www.fcinter1908.it/ultim-ora/...udere-a-150719

    obligatory youtube vid:


  2. Thanks (1): Karamja

  3. #2
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member
    Agent Perisic: Transferring Inter close? No, I read a lot of news but it's not true . His company does not want to sell it: right now you can not take it, I spoke with the director of football Wolfsburg and told me: 'We have had a good season and we will play the Champions League, it is impossible to sell at the moment and not Perisic we need money '. And' possible - said the prosecutor of the former Borussia Dortmund player - that teams are interested, I know Mancini estimate Perisic as he himself said. Perisic is a major player, but it is true that Inter's offer. He would like Inter? He can not move if the company does not sell it. He's happy. All the Croatians love Italian football, especially if a team like Inter is interested: we are talking about a team that five years ago was world champion. Although he does not play the Champions League is a great team, enjoy the interest. But Wolfsburg will not sell it. "
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  4. #3
    Iron_Inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 10
    Posts
    1,304
    Thanked
    482 times

    Macedonia

    79
    Nvm close the thread.

  5. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, J..

  6. #4
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,801
    Thanked
    37,962 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy View Post
    Agent Perisic: Transferring Inter close? No, I read a lot of news but it's not true . His company does not want to sell it: right now you can not take it, I spoke with the director of football Wolfsburg and told me: 'We have had a good season and we will play the Champions League, it is impossible to sell at the moment and not Perisic we need money '. And' possible - said the prosecutor of the former Borussia Dortmund player - that teams are interested, I know Mancini estimate Perisic as he himself said. Perisic is a major player, but it is true that Inter's offer. He would like Inter? He can not move if the company does not sell it. He's happy. All the Croatians love Italian football, especially if a team like Inter is interested: we are talking about a team that five years ago was world champion. Although he does not play the Champions League is a great team, enjoy the interest. But Wolfsburg will not sell it. "
    this shit is a month old

    enjoy mad he didn't open the Perisic thread hahaha

  7. #5
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    this shit is a month old

    enjoy mad he didn't open the Perisic thread hahaha
    For this agent words i dont open thread tbh I think this is strong words, i want him to come whatever who open threads i want Inter to play with wings like every top club of the world!

    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1406688
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  8. #6
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mancio has apparently called him ;P

    http://www.fcinter1908.it/in-evidenz...c-e-ora-150731
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  9. #7
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,573 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Surprised we can afford these transfer fees considering Mancio's phone bill.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.


  10. #8
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 11
    Posts
    4,751
    Thanked
    4,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Y. Nagatomo

    Tenerife

    77
    Id quite like Perisic, if only to stick it up Modric and the Croatia manager again.

  11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Shark, thatdude, WLEXT

  12. #9
    Ffi201zi002tlis's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Feb 12
    Posts
    2,886
    Thanked
    4,369 times

    Japan

    Another thread? Wow, right now Thohir must be look like:





  13. #10
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,801
    Thanked
    37,962 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    If we want to play 4-2-3-1/4-2-2-1-1 Mancini style we need a LW.

    Shaq and Salah are not fit for the LW position in my eyes.


    ------Icardi
    -------Salah
    Perisic-----Shaq

    do it ET,Ausilio and Fassone!

  14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  15. #11
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,587
    Thanked
    17,989 times

    Albania

    74 Most Diverse Poster
    Meh, I just want us to sign a LW/SS and start the god damn season already. I'm already bored.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  16. #12
    Sqnalkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 11
    Posts
    989
    Thanked
    1,034 times

    Venezuela

    Please God, Allah, Buddha, Jesus, Zeus, Odin, Amaterasu, Vishnu, Quetzalcoatl, Satan, Hades, Xenu, anyone, please don't let this happen.

  17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Hugo Boss

  18. #13
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    Please God, Allah, Buddha, Jesus, Zeus, Odin, Amaterasu, Vishnu, Quetzalcoatl, Satan, Hades, Xenu, anyone, please don't let this happen.
    You sound like we are about to sign Rocchi
    Forza Inter

  19. Thanks (2): Efrain21C, JJM

  20. #14
    Mino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Mar 10
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,428 times

    Algeria

    80
    why spend 15-20 million on this guy when you can get Konoplyanka for free ?

  21. #15
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,587
    Thanked
    17,989 times

    Albania

    74 Most Diverse Poster
    Because he's Konoplyanka, not Konoplyanić.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  22. Thanks (5): Efrain21C, Hugo Boss, Pajo, sarcasm, wera

  23. #16
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    9,909
    Thanked
    4,702 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Looking at the size of Perisic he can easily play as a striker as well.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

  24. #17

    Join Date
    16 Feb 13
    Posts
    3,280
    Thanked
    4,054 times
    Old name
    Jrg

    Denmark

    17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    why spend 15-20 million on this guy when you can get Konoplyanka for free ?
    Well two reasons to why mentioning Konoplyanka as a cheaper replacement doesn't make that much sense.

    1) Konoplyanka can technically ask for around the same as a sign-on fee in case of multiple big clubs being interested in him.

    2) Perisic has proved him self in German football for many years meanwhile Konoplyanka has been running around in Ukrainian football which I think we all can agree is not at the same level at all.

    With this said I don't hope and I don't think the club will spend money on both loaning Salah and signing Perisic. We will not play that many matches this season and I think Camara and Palacio will be good enough alternatives on the wing positions for Shaqiri and Salah. Not to forget mentioning Wolfsburg is owned by Volkswagen and they therefore don't have to sell Perisic that cheap because of the amount of money they have.

  25. Thanks (1): Cal

  26. #18
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,587
    Thanked
    17,989 times

    Albania

    74 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Looking at the size of Perisic he can easily play as a striker as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Honestly what's this fascination with big penises influencing the choice of players, are you that insecure about your dicks? Or are you plainly sad human beings?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  27. #19
    Mino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Mar 10
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,428 times

    Algeria

    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrgnsn View Post
    Well two reasons to why mentioning Konoplyanka as a cheaper replacement doesn't make that much sense.

    1) Konoplyanka can technically ask for around the same as a sign-on fee in case of multiple big clubs being interested in him.

    2) Perisic has proved him self in German football for many years meanwhile Konoplyanka has been running around in Ukrainian football which I think we all can agree is not at the same level at all.

    With this said I don't hope and I don't think the club will spend money on both loaning Salah and signing Perisic. We will not play that many matches this season and I think Camara and Palacio will be good enough alternatives on the wing positions for Shaqiri and Salah. Not to forget mentioning Wolfsburg is owned by Volkswagen and they therefore don't have to sell Perisic that cheap because of the amount of money they have.
    a demand of a sign-on fee ? never heard of this, free agents may ask for big salaries and that's it.
    Konoplyanka performed very well in the europa league not just locally, imo he is a better player than Perišić.

  28. #20
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,801
    Thanked
    37,962 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    If we want to play 4-2-3-1 we need a LW!Well more like 4-2-2-1-1 Mancio style(just like at City).Like I said in another thread that he tried this in the league remember

    ---------Icardi
    ---------Palacio
    Poldi/Kova---Shaq/Hernanes
    ------Medel---Guarin

    but Poldi was useless and Kova and Hernanes aren't wingers...also Medel-Guarin protecting the df wasn't great because Guarin isn't a fucking DM!

    Who do we play as a LW if we don't buy no one?! Palacio?! I think not!Too old tbh.

    --------Icardi
    --------Salah- SS not AM
    Perisic--------Shaq
    Kondogbia----Medel>Melo

    Shaq and Salah are inverted wingers so they won't be usefull on the left side.

    We need both Salah and Perisic for Mancio's favourite formation tbh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •