Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast

Thread: Miranda

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    If only we knew how to do something else than just short corners everytime.
    You didn't see the piece of art during SPAL - Inter? Vrsaljko, our right back, goes to the absolute opposite furthest corner of the pitch to take a left side corner kick. He takes it short and passes to Valero who immediately provides Vrsaljko the return pass while he is still offside. Vrsaljko then has to run back 100m to get back into position at the opposite corner flag. Had me laughing for the next few minutes straight.

We do it all the time. Bring our CB's out of position to attack a corner, then take it short, fail to get a cross into the box and lose possession while our CB's are literally ninety meters out of position, stranded at the polar opposite end of the pitch.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Obviously our main tactic is to confuse our opposition. It works better than I imagined.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

3. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Obviously our main tactic is to confuse our opposition. It works better than I imagined.
    Yeah, by coincidences

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Well we have some good set piece plan tho. like most of them already know De Vrij is our main target during set piece or how sometimes Politano aim to Nainggolan who sit outside the box.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Obviously our main tactic is to confuse our fans. It works better than I imagined.
    Fifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Well we have some good set piece plan tho. like most of them already know De Vrij is our main target during set piece or how sometimes Politano aim to Nainggolan who sit outside the box.
    Have a tall defender who is good at heading attempt to head the ball inside the box? Have your AM who is good at shooting from outside the box sit outside the box? Truly this must be the golden age of football tactics. Truly next-level stuff

I used to do this on Football Manager when I was like 16. When I die they'll say I was ahead of my time, like Mino
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Fitzy, wera

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Miranda has also signed a new deal to June 2020.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Miranda has also signed a new deal to June 2020.
    This is great news. Miranda can still teach young Skriniar and de Vrij a few things. It will be great for the younger CBs to have someone of Miranda's experience around during trainings for another 2 years. This also gives Inter the opportunity to replace Ranocchia with a youngster who can take 2 years to develop.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

I wouldnt mind if we stick with those 4 as our defender for next 2 year until our youngster is ready to fill in. The only area Im really feel secured and do not need much upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt mind if we stick with those 4 as our defender for next 2 year until our youngster is ready to fill in. The only area Im really feel secured and do not need much upgrade.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Canada

He's improved after some terrible mistakes (mainly Sassuolo and SPAL). He had one really great block in the second half and did well to put Immobile off in the first half - would love to see him stay for at least one more year with us, and hopefully win something.

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Netherlands

There are reports that he's requesting to be sold in January.

17. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    There are reports that he's requesting to be sold in January.
    I don't think we should respect his wish, if that's true.

We need a decent backup, a rotational option of his calibre. Not Ozan fucking Kabak, whoever he is, or god forbid Ranocchia. He can see out his contract and then he's more than free to leave, if that is what he wants.

Still I think he'll get plenty of playing time (read that's supposedly the reason he wants out) - we'll have Coppa and also he's next in line if one of Skriniar/SDV get injured. Don't know what's the fuss about, especially coming from a 34 year old player.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

19. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post

Still I think he'll get plenty of playing time (read that's supposedly the reason he wants out) - we'll have Coppa and also he's next in line if one of Skriniar/SDV get injured. Don't know what's the fuss about, especially coming from a 34 year old player.
    I agree and it would be strange to extend your contract late october when he was already on the bench more then that he played to put in a transfer request 2 months later.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I agree and it would be strange to extend your contract late october when he was already on the bench more then that he played to put in a transfer request 2 months later.
    You almost always accept a contract extension when you're in the situation he was in. It's a guaranteed contract, so in the event of a major injury he has more security. He was also playing relatively frequently at that time, no?

I agree with Wobblz, have Miranda stay until the end of the season and then he can leave for Brazil.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

You almost always accept a contract extension when you're in the situation he was in. It's a guaranteed contract, so in the event of a major injury he has more security. He was also playing relatively frequently at that time, no?

I agree with Wobblz, have Miranda stay until the end of the season and then he can leave for Brazil.
    If you put it like that then yes the extension. But a player like Miranda would always be interesting for clubs, especially when he is a free agent. In my memory he was getting the same playing time as the last weeks but maybe I'm wrong. For me it's a bit strange for him wanting to leave in the winter in this situation, in the summer it would be an different story like you and Wobblz already mentioned.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If he signs the extension like that, he can't start requesting a transfer after couple of months (or when was the extension?). Next summer is totally different thing. Then he can go.

24. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    If he signs the extension like that, he can't start requesting a transfer after couple of months (or when was the extension?). Next summer is totally different thing. Then he can go.
    Sometimes extensions are per-meditated. Clubs agree to sell players on the basis that they sign a contract extension, allowing the club to have enough bargaining power to get something in return.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I thought he would be rotated more to be fair to him. Jan sale though is unlikely unless a replacement can be bought. I thought it was a great situation to have all 3 because all of them would get to play but it seems he is not liking his mins.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Sometimes extensions are per-meditated. Clubs agree to sell players on the basis that they sign a contract extension, allowing the club to have enough bargaining power to get something in return.
    Can't imagine Inter just offered him a contract extension to get some money of a 34-year old defender who played here for 4 years and always showed 100% commitment but I get your point.

Aaland

I dont want him sold.I wish Spalletti was a little more flexible with formations and atleast once tried playing 3 CBs at the back and by that i mean de Vrij-Skirinia-Miranda and not Dumbo there who inevitably becomes a RB and its the same 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 anyway.

We have 3 world class CB's and surely Spalletti should have ensured none of these 3 feels the need to leave the club because of a lack of playing time.A 3-5-2 can even help Lautaro play alongside Icardi.

This is my biggest gripe with Spalletti right now.Should be tactically flexible and play to our strengths which clearly are these 3 world class CB's.We had a fantastic defense last season but we have let in quite a few goals this year.